Secret Revealed (Hwarang Jidw...

By dawinabieber

"Why haven't you kill me yet?" "Why haven't you reveal my identity to the rest?" - Jidwi "Because for now t... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 11 Sickness & Confession

2.9K 113 23
By dawinabieber

Sunwoo POV

"Hmmm." I look towards Jidwi that were groaning a little and slowly his eyes opens. I was sitting lazily sat up quickly observing him. His eyes squint a little looking around as his eyes landed on me. "You're awake." I said softly. "What happen?" He croaked trying to sit up but failing. "Just rest a bit. You were out since yesterday's noon." I told him. "What? What time is it now?" He questioned after taking the water I let him drink. "It's night time." I reply him. His eyes widen. "What?? Yah! How did I end up sleeping that long?" He tried to sit up again but I push his shoulder with both my hands gently. "Guess Ah-ro is right about you needing some rest. I think she gave some medicine for it." I told him. 

He sigh. "You've been stressing yourself out too much." I said and he didn't say anything as he stare at the ceiling. "Is something bothering you?" I asked. "Isn't there always?" He replied back. "What did Banryu's trainee said to you?" I questioned. "Nothing important." He said softly. "It must be something important. He wouldn't just threatened you for nothing. I've never even sees him interact with you before." I made a point. "Why do you care?" He finally looked at me. I didn't know what to reply to that. "I don't but people usually get hurt because of you, so I'm just trying to prevent that." I said to him. "Don't worry about that. No one is going to get hurt because of me anymore. Leave." His voice shaken a little as he looked away from me. 

I kept quiet and leave the room. I stood outside the door as his face kept coming to my mind. How he looks disappointed with my answers. I sigh to myself and began to walk away. I'm just curious that's all. Nothing more right?. "Areboni?" I look up to see Ah-ro walking towards me. "Jidwi is awake." I told her and ready to walk away when she stopped me. "So you're leaving?" She asked slightly confuse in her tone. "Yeah." I replied. "But you've been with him all this while when he was unconscious. I thought you're waiting for him to wake up. You were worried about him." She said. "When did I say I was worried about him? If he was any other Hwarangs that I found unconscious, I would still act the same way. I would still want to know if there is no severe problem with them." I told her.

"You're lying to me and yourself. Even if it's just you showing a concern because you were a fellow Hwarang or just a roommate, you wouldn't skip class and come to check on them every time you can. You care about him Oreboni, there's nothing wrong with that." She said softly. "Nothing wrong? Have you not been listening to any word that I've spoke to you about him? You can remain being his friend and that's already making me feel betrayed a little that you've always on his side but I'm willing to look past that. Just don't push me to do the same. He's nothing but my best friend's murderer and a coward that will cause people pain everywhere he goes." I told her as her eyes filled with tears. 

I sigh. Why is it my specialties these days is making people cry? "I'm sorry for putting all this anger to you. I'll get going now." I spoke softly and began to walk away.

"So Jidwi is fine right?" Hangsung asked me with his overly cheerful tone. I only nod at him. "But then why hasn't he returned to the dorm yet?" He questioned. "If you're worried too much why don't you just go and check on him?" I give him a glare. "I wanted too but Ah-Ro told me Jidwi didn't want to be disturb. And of course being me I tried to sneak in when she wasn't there but Jidwi was sleeping so I didn't want to bother him." He explained with a very disappointing expression. "And she manage to tell me Jidwi woke up when you were there. You must have talk to him right?" The boy asked me. 

I sigh. "I left the moment he's awake. Why would I stay and talked to him?" I said back looking elsewhere. "Of course." He mumble. Suddenly the door opened revealing the person we'v spoken about. His eyes met mine and he immediately look away. "Jidwi hyung! You're back!" Hangsung stood up from beside excitedly. He immediately engulf Jidwi into a big hug. "Hey Hangsung ahh. Do you really miss me that much?" He chuckled patting the boy's back. "Of course I do! Even though you don't speak much but I still feel a presence is lost in this room." Hangsung pout.

Jidwi laugh a little at that. My heart somehow skips a beat and my eyes widen. What's happening? "What did I missed?" He asked as he made his way towards his bed. Still not giving me any glanced. "Umm not much. There's no new task or anything." Hangsung replied. "That's a relief. "I'm just going to catch a little nap. Ah-ro gave me the medicine even though I told her not too." He scoffed and lay himself down. "Get some rest Jidwi hyung ahh." Hangsung pad him on the back and slowly walk towards me. "I'm going to look for Yeo Wool. Wanna come?" He questioned me lowering his voice. I shook my head no and he left quietly. My eyes went back to the young king. I sigh as I too lay down on my own bed and drift off to sleep.

Jidwi POV

"You're ready to die?" The man who's face covered with mask spoke up. I look around me realizing I'm not in my room anymore but in the middle of a field. Alone with this man. I tried to move but I couldn't. The man then approached me slowly. "How long do you think you can hide? This is your fate." The man continue to talk as the sword in his hand was aimed at me. "Who are you?" I wanted to yelled but somehow my throat feels hoarse. "It doesn't matter who I am. But I'm here to end your life." He let out a chuckle. "So young, so precious but it's your fate. You cannot run from your own fate." He stood in front of me.

I've been scared before even though I don't admit it but now I'm frightened. There's no way to run. Where's Pa Oh? I'm all alone. Is this the end? Something caught my eyes as I stare at the back of the man, it was a figure standing not to far. "HELP!" I tried to scream out loud but it came out weak. "Who's going to help you? Everyone wants you dead." The man laugh humorously. "Please! Help me!" I plead feeling tears build up as the man only stood there and suddenly there's more people appear besides him but no one came further than that. "Anyone! Please! Help me! Please!." I kept pleading.

"Nobody will save you so stop pleading like the pathetic king you are, any last word my young king?" He smirk and swing his sword high. A tear falls down my face. "I don't want to die. Please spare me." I begged him. Never have I ever imagine that I will be begging for my life. He kept smirking and like a slow motion the sword that he was aiming at my neck was slowly approaching and I could feel my body shake. "Jidwi! Wake up! Jidwi!." I heard faint voices. I closed my eyes and painfully wait for this to end. "JIDWI!" I felt my body jolted and I opened my eyes to be met with a blurry vision of Sunwoo's face.

He look at me worried and I tried to make out what he's saying but I just can't get myself to focus well. "Hey, are you okay?" I heard him asked as I blink my eyes a few times. "It's just a bad dream. You're okay now." I finally heard him clearly. But I couldn't say anything as I just stare ahead. I know I'm drenched with sweats and I'm still feeling a little weak. "Jidwi?" a voice softly said catching my attention. I look up focused on Sunwoo's concerned face. "Did I wake you up?" I asked him weakly. "Yah how can you worry about that? Are you okay? You're looking pale." He said as I felt the back of hand on my forehead. "You're definitely warm. I'm going to get Ah-ro." He told me but before he could get up, I immediately reach his hand. "No..no don't leave. Please." I plead and his face soften as he come closer to me. "But you need medicine. Ah-ro can help you." He said to me.

"I'll be fine. Just don't leave me here alone." I told him. Somehow I feel like a child. A needy child. I know it was just a dream but it stills frightened me. He let out a sigh and turn to sit back beside me. "Okay, I'm not going go to Ah-Ro but let me just take some wet towels to sooth down your body temperature. Is that okay?" He asked me. I nod closing my eyes feeling my head spins a little. Why am I always ill lately? I know I don't have the best health condition but it's been getting worst. 5 minutes later Sunwoo came back beside me with a basin of water and a towel on his hand. He wet the towel a little and gently wipe face and neck. Once he's done, he lay the towel on my forehead.

I sigh in relief. "Feel much better now?" He asked me. "Hmm thank you." I said to him. "I thought Ah-ro gave you a medicine for your sleeping problems already. Shouln't you be sleeping peacefully?" He questioned. I didn't say anything and just stare ahead. "Did what I said earlier contribute to the nightmares you just got?" He asked softly. I shook my head no but not looking at him. "I know I can be harsh sometimes." He paused. "It just feels like the words comes out naturally." He continue. "You must hate me that bad to have all those words comes out naturally." I tried to say with no emotion in my tone but I know I sounded like a pathetic person. I heard him sighed heavily. "To be honest I don't even know what I feel about you anymore." He sounded defeated, confuse.

I advert my eyes to him and he was already looking at me. "When I see you like this. So vulnerable, it makes me feel like the worst person on earth. For saying such hurtful things to you. When I look into your eyes, I regret everything that came out of my mouth. I wanted to take it all back. And when I see you're in pain, I wanted the pain to go away, I find myself so worried that I can't leave you alone to bare with it. I wanted to take it away from you." He told me as his eyes remained on mine and I could feel my heart was thumping. I couldn't get myself to say anything or even do anything. Is this real or am I just in another dream?

His hand slowly reached out to my face and he caress my cheek softly. "I don't know why I feel all that. It's so wrong and I just want it to stop. I'm supposed to feel happiness when you're in pain. I'm supposed to feel some sort pf relief when you're so vulnerable. I feel like I'm betraying myself. I'm betraying my best friend." His lips tremble and the sound of people barge into the dorm make him retreat his hand immediately. "Jidwi ahh. You're still not well?" Yeo Wool spoke up, I'm guessing he saw the towel on my forehead. Banryu and Suho was stood at the back of him waiting for answer too. "He had a nightmare and he was sweating. His body temperature was warm too. But he refuse to let me get Ah-Ro, so I did what I can." Sunwoo explained and quickly got up from beside me. "I'm gonna head out to washroom." He said not waiting for anyone's reply. Everyone just kept quiet. My heart was still thumping and I still can't process what Sunwoo just confessed to me. But my fluttered heart was sad again because I know Sunwoo will always put his vengeance for his best friend over anything else. Even though he said all those things, I'm not stupid enough to hope he will change his mind about me.

I pout as I stare at the paper in front of me. It's been 1 hour I sat here trying to finish this assignment. Ugh. Why is it so difficult? I groan and decided to continue this later. I look around me and sees the study room is empty. Why am I the only one who's so keen to finish this? I got up from my seat but someone pushed me back harshly. I look up to see none other that Banryu's trainee smirking at me. I roll my eyes but didn't say anything. "All alone again my king?" that ugly smirk still plastered on his face. "What do you want? I really want to go back to my dorm and get some sleep." I told him. "I just need you to come with me. Quietly." He replied me. I chuckled at that. "I don't want too. I'm leaving." I got up again but he quickly stood in front of me. "You can put on a tough face but we both know you're just a frightening little king. You think I'm just a follower? That get pushed around and do people's orders? Your family, your mother always labeled people by bloodline. If you weren't born in high rank, you are nothing. Can be cast away, thrown away. Take away people's life, fortune and name as they pleased. I have my own mission, my own goals and I'm willing to do anything to achieve it. I'll let you walk out now but at one point, I will dragged you out of here and meet your fate. And maybe you're going to let your so called friends jump in front of the sword ? Their duty is after all is to protect you." He said with every hatred in his voice that leave me in shock and speechless. I didn't even realize he was already out of the room as I just stood there staring at the floor.

"Yah we've looked everywhere for you. And this place would be the last place we think you would be at." Suho voice startled me but I still didn't look at him. "Yah are you okay?" He asked again and I finally look up to see their worried faces. Banryu was surprisingly having the same expression too. "Hyung?" Hangsung approached me. I tried to smile at them. "I'm fine. It's nothing." I told them. I can't let them get hurt because of me anymore. They looked unconvinced by my answer but only nod at me. "Come on. Let's get something to eat." Suho said. "I'll be there in awhile. Need to pack up my stuff." I point to on top of the table and quickly fold my paper. They nod and start walking away but I could still feel a presence with me. I turn around to see Sunwoo staring at me. I gulp and ready to walk out of the room too. He grab my arms making me stop on my track. "I know you're lying. Something happened." He said with his calm voice. "Don't say anything and let me handle this. I'm not getting anyone involve and I suggest you stay out of it. You've gone a month without talking to me after your confession. I think it's clear, it's just you being confuse. So, this is me helping my mother repay what she caused you. You'll get your revenge. Just stay put." I told him firmly and remove his hands away from me as I walk away. No matter how I run, this will never ends.

Hello guys!

I'm so sorry for the late update. I've been busy with my last semester.

I hope this chapter make it up to that.

Do you guys like it?

What do you think?

Thanks to all that's been commenting and liking this story.

VOTE & COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 115 14
A/N: This was the second story for me. Not wildly success. Not very long but I'm not a one shot kinda girl. TBH not my most well written but all...
8.9K 371 71
Sick of his pitiful life, Han Jisung ran towards the rooftop but is stopped by new friends. They become his new chapter, his new story. But one day w...
28K 1.8K 100
Is love deserving to those who wait? And if so, why is it never easy? ~~~ This series is EQUALLY Hyunlix and Woosan with some Minsung along with othe...
17.4K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterㅣstray kids- _____________ It had never been Hyunjin's intention to sleep with a stranger at a party. He had to admit...