Peace or War? (BillDip)

By Ereri_Riren_yaoi

"What do you want?" Pinetree asked me when I walked closer to him while he backed up until he hit the wall be... More

Chapter 1 (bc I didn't come up with anything)
Family and Friends acting strange?
Dream's
What are you guys hideing?
Fill in part 1
Fill in part 2
Fill in part 3 the final fill in
Cipher's back in town
Hatching a plan to free Will
The plan
Rescuing Will

Happy Halloween!

2K 32 12
By Ereri_Riren_yaoi

Trick or treat everyone! Happy Halloween! I wosh you scary awsome day! Tell me did you dress up for the Halloween and how much candy did you get? I love you dear readers and appreciate all the support that I'm getting from you! I will see you in the next chapter!

Now remember reality is an illusion and the universe is a hologram bye gold bye~!

Everyone from the book: Happy Halloween!

Me: Happy Halloween!

Bill: Pinetree~ Can I suggest a game we two can play?

Dipper: What would that be???

Me: HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING!!! Get your tissues ready if you wanna see what happens please comment that your in! Than I know I can make the special Halloween chapter. See ya!

Dipper: wait what is happening??? What is going on???

Me: Oh Dipper your so innocent. You will find out or maybe not. You know what to do dear readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 907 21
{guys idfk why this is gaining attention again😭 literally I have wanted to delete this so many times but ppl like it for some reason😭😭 This was li...
731K 31.9K 19
Book 1 in a 3 Book series... Dipper and Mabel Pines are back in Gravity Falls for another summer. They may be sixteen, but the thrill of the mystery...
10.4K 433 13
"Why would I make a deal with you? The last time you were here and I made a deal I was turned into a puppet." I said. Last time he seemed confident a...
85.7K 3K 30
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines fanfiction] Since the first summer Dipper and Mabel spent in Gravity Falls they've been going back every year. Now the tw...