Ink x error shorts

By Skully-The-Author

Short stories of ink x error More

A note
Princess!Ink x Prince!Error
Forbidden love Ink x Error
Yandere!Ink x Error
Maid!Ink x Butler!Error
Whitch!Ink x Witch hunter!Error
Scientist!Ink x Test Subject!Error
Note please read if you do request
Teacher!Ink x Teacher!Error
Teacher!Ink x Teacher!Error pt. 2 (pruposal)
Princess!Ink x Prince!Error pt.2
Pjs Daycare! Ink x error
Cop!Ink x Criminal!Error
Zombie!Ink x Surviver!Error
Slave!Ink x Master!Error
Pirate!Error x Ink
Tough!Ink x Chill!Error
Sooooo
Ooo boy. Get ready for angst. Depressed!Ink x somewhat normal!Error
Demon!Error x Angel! Ink
I need requests
Errorink- Draw me a friend
Designer!Ink x Modle!Error
404
Suicidal!Ink x Error
Dom!quiet!Ink x Sub!Error (both guys)
Writers block
Have some pictures
human!Female!Kidnapped!Ink x Human!um...creepy?Error
Random quotes with Errorink (some Pj and Gradient)
Tough!Ink x Chill Error pt.2
ErrorInk family (disney quotes)
Thank you for 200 followers!
Scared!Ink x Theif Error
More ErrorInk family quotes (aka vines as the errorink family)
Any ideas?
Sick
Sick 2 and a break up (Error and Ink as kids)
Random shit with the ErrorInk family
More vines as the errorink family because im fresh out of ideas
Question for alllll of you!
New quotes book
ErrorInk- I dont need you
Promise
Proposal (famous AU)
Wedding (famous au)
Pregnant!Ink x Error (famous au)
"Im here" Depressed!InkxError
Kiss
New story
Blood (continuation of Kiss)
Detectives (Dom!Ink)
This is just an excuse to write a proposal story
My take on Romeo and Juliet. (Errorink version)
Medieval AU (thief!Ink x theif!Error)
Okay
Yay
Requests please.
Kidnapper Error x Ink
HEY
Soooo
Enemies to something more
Part 2
Real quick
Its out
Hi
Rich Ink x Error
No more fighting, please
Happy halloween!
I've been tagged so i guess im doing this now?

Bullied!Ink x Error

7.4K 128 126
By Skully-The-Author

Requested by DoodlePip123

Inks P.O.V
It was another day in elementary school. Students where learning. Teachers where teaching. On days like these kids like me... are getting punched in the face. Seriously my fifth grade bullies where beating me up. Beating up a fourth grade girl. I couldn't fight back. I wasn't strong enough. One of them punched me in the eye. The top of my eye was cracked and started bleeding. Another bunched my cheek. One of my teeth came out and my mouth started bleeding. Another one punched my stomachs and I fell to the ground. They started kicking me. It hurt so much then I saw another kid come up and stop them. "Hey guys that ain't cool leave her alone!" He said. The bullies left and the kid helped me up. I could barely stand. He picked me up. "I WAS gonna ask if your ok but your obviously not." He said. I weakly giggled a bit. He smiled. "Well aren't you just a happy girl." He said. "I'm Error." "I...ink..." I replied. "I'm in fifth grade and judging by your voice your in...fourth?" He said as he slowly healed me. I nodded. "Can I Be you're friend and protector?" He asked. I giggled "sure." I replied. The bell for recess rang and we walked outside and sat at a table. We drew and joked and laughed. It was so much fun. Then the bell rang to go to lunch. We went to the lunchroom got our lunches and sat down across from each other.

Errors P.O.V
Ink was so beautiful and smart and funny. I could just stare at her all day. As we ate I kept staring at her and listening to her beautiful voice. Then I started to feel weird. My stomach felt weird and I started to sweat. "Are you ok?" She asked. I nodded the bell rang to go to class. Ink frowned got up and grabbed her books. "W-will I see you after school?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. She walked away as I grabbed my stuff and ran to my class. I sat by my friend killer. "Hey I saw you hanging out with A GIRL!" He said. "What's wrong with that?" I asked. "She was a fourth grader and you know people will start making fun of you if you keep hanging out with her!" He whispered. "I don't care killer... I think I might have a crush on her." I said. His eyes widened. "What!?" He whisper yelled. "You f*cking heard me." I whispered. The teacher walked in and we all looked at her. The whole class I was thinking about Ink. I even drew a picture of her in my notebook.

~~~~time skip to the last day of school~~~~

Errors P.O.V
It was the last day of school and I went to go pick up my best friend/crush so we could walk to school together. She came out wearing a skirt and a tank top. I blushed daaaaaaamn that girl is HOT. I said in my mind. I wanted to tell her how I felt today. On our walk to school she seemed sad. "What's wrong Ink?" I asked. "Next year you're going to middle school...then I won't see you as much..." She said trying no to cry. "Ink...I promise I'll see you everyday after school." I said. "Promise?" She asked. "Promise." I replied as I smiled. She smiled back. I loved it when she smiled. It made me feel good. The day went by as I was getting really nervous. The bell rang to go home and I walked to Ink. She looked at me and smiled. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. To my surprise she kissed back. We kissed for a few minutes then stopped. "...I love you too." She said. I hugged her. She hugged back. We both smiled and kissed again. It felt so right.

More request plz!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 2K 18
(Cover art made by me) Ink and Error have not always been friends, yes they had there ups and downs but soon they started to feel something towards e...
41.8K 921 6
I ship this ship! This is for all the fan girls and fan boys! Boys can ship too you know! This is my first ever Ink x Error story. So I hope you guy...
1.6K 113 9
The kingdom of Vesperimane was a mysterious one, but no one dared to wage war upon the most powerful of them all. The Queen of this impressive Kingdo...
5.1K 222 12
Just a snake story on error x reaper