This is just an excuse to write a proposal story

Ink sat on their bed, breathing slowly, softly. Error watched them, not taking his eyes off his partner for a second.
  Ink sighed and gestured for him to sit next to them.
  Error carefully walked to Ink and put his arms around them.
  "Why are you worried?" Ink asked.
  "Because you've been sitting here for an hour blankly staring at a wall." Error responded.
  The smaller looked to him.
  "I was merely thinking my love." Ink told him.
  Error hadn't let them out of his grasp.
  "You've been thinking a lot lately..."
  Error felt tears in his eyes. Ink was... difficult for him to understand but they were the only one that loved him.
  "Yes, ever since we stopped fighting I've noticed my... 'friends' don't quite... approve of us spendings much time together." Ink said.
  "That's because I'm a bad guy, Ink." Error told them.
  Ink disagreed.
  "That's just what they label you... you just have different beliefs than we do. I accept that... I just don't think they do."
  Error smiled at his lover and played with the ring inside his pocket.
  "You know... I think we should take this a step further..." Error said.
  He released Ink from his arms and held their hand, bending on one knee.
  Ink was confused at first but when they saw Error take a ring out of his pocket they were overwhelmed with joy as tears of happiness streamed down their face.
  "Ink... will you marry me-"
  "Yes!" Ink said.
  They jumped onto their lover and kissed him. Error put the ring on Inks finger and kissed back.
  Now, everything to them felt perfect.