Dom!quiet!Ink x Sub!Error (both guys)

Suggested by SKTtasaras plot suggested by Nightmare_Reaper42 thanks readers! The quiet part wasn't requested. I'm still taking requests btw.

This whole story is through Error's POV

Ink and I were sitting under a tree, talking. He's the only one who knows I'm gay and the only one I feel would accept me. I mean, he is my boyfriend. Sure, we're only in 5th grade but I liked him a lot. Today, he looked a bit sad. "Inky, what's wrong?" I asked, cuddling into his shirt. He smiled and put one hand on my head and the other reaching into his pocket. He gave me a pice of paper. I read it and started crying. "Y-you're moving!?" I asked. He nodded. I fully hugged him and he held me tightly. "I'm sorry." His voice sounded like he was hurt. It always did. It made him self conscious. That's why he's so quiet. "Inky! Why!?" I asked. He sighed and shrugged. He kissed my cheek one last time and walked home. Of course after he walked me home.

10 years later

I never got over Ink. He was still on my mind. Hopefully my new job will help. I walked in and to my surprise, Ink was at the counter, cleaning. "...Ink...?" I asked. He looked over to me and lit up with excitement. He sprinted to me and picked me up spinning me around as I laughed and cried of joy. He kissed me. "Inky! Oh my god! When did you get here!?" I asked. "W-week." He said. His voice sounded the same.. "This week!? W-why didn't you find me...?" I asked. "S-scared... y-you... moves on." He coughed. "D-didn't... want... heartbreak." I kissed him. "Never! I'd never move on!" He wiped my tears. I looked him in the eyes. "What... what's wrong...?" "B...boyfriend?" He asked. I smiled and nodded quickly. "Yes! Yes I'm still your boyfriend!" I cried. He smiled and hugged me. We talked most of the day while working. He made food and drinks and I took orders. When I went home, he went with me.

*2 years later

Ink and I were happy living together. We drove to work together and even went to parties together. I had to stay by him because I was shy. Tonight I felt was special. He had taken me to our favorite restaurant, to get ice-cream, then to top it all off we went star gazing in a field of my favorite flowers. My brother Fresh was there with a camera for some reason. We got op and Ink held my hand. He bent down on one knee. I saw Fresh start to record. Inky was shaking as he pulled out a box from his pocket and opened it to reveal a ring. I gasped and covered my mouth. "M...Ma..." he coughed. "Marry... m-me." He said. "Yes!" I replied. He slid the ring on my finger and went into a coughing fit. I kneeled by him and stayed with him until he was done. When he was he looked me in the eyes and smiled, gently pressing his mouth against mine.