Clinging to Lust √

By LadyAltagracia

The perfect recipe for procrastination includes the following: a church, a category two hurricane, and an irr... More

Part I
Ocean Wild (Part I)
Ocean Wild (Part II)
Making A Hurricane
Cloudy Kisses
Bliss in Paradise
Part II
Chasing Ghosts
Feeling Foggy
Coming Soon!

Blue Twilight

2.6K 41 7
By LadyAltagracia

The sound of heavy breathing woke me up.

If I wasn't mistaken, there was also a heavy leg draped over mine. I rolled over, my hands creeping out from under the sheets to touch whoever was next to me.

I was mortified that I'd done something really stupid. I tried to remember what happened last night after Dion's tour concert for his number one selling album Grapes and Wine, but the massive headache I had prevented my brain cells from functioning as they should.

I touched what felt like chiseled abs. My fingers stilled. I gasped and pulled away.

"It's a little late for that, love," a deep masculine voice said.

I sat up straight in bed, my body rigid, eyes wide. "No, no, no, this isn't happening."

I didn't need to look at him to know that he was amused. To confirm what I already knew, I risked a glance in Dion's direction. Musician, pop star extraordinaire, and infamous playboy, Dion Lions, was grinning at me from ear to ear while lying down on his back, sprawled out like a magnificent eagle, one hand up behind his head. His perfectly sculpted chest was like a drool worthy scene from Magic Mike.

Heavy lidded golden eyes took me in and I saw something there that I'd never seen before. Affection. Admiration? Lust?

"Please tell me you're not naked from the waist down," I said.

Instead of answering, he lowered the sheet, allowing me to ogle the rest of his chocolate body. He was one hundred percent super naked. And by super, I was referring to his rather impressive cock.

"You're staring," he said in a raspy voice.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him. "He's. . ."

"Big. I know." He gave me a lopsided grin and I lost a little piece of my heart.

"Did I?"

"Sit on it? No."

"Did you?" I pointed at his solid length and then at my lady Vee.

"Stick it in? No."

"Then why are you naked?"

"I sleep naked. I figured that wouldn't be a problem since we're married."

"Married? We're married?" I hopped off the bed so fast, my head spun. I didn't even care that I was half naked, wearing only a flimsy pair of white panties and nothing else. I could feel how taut my nipples were as the cool air in the room caressed them.

"Very much so. Last night. You wore that white dress and I gave you my mother's ring?" Dion looked at me like I'd somehow forgotten something really important. He looked hurt.

"Is this some kind of prank?"

His face fell. "You don't remember, do you?"

"Remember what?" I said looking around for my clothes.

I saw my undershirt in one corner and I grabbed it, shoving it over my head. It didn't do much to hide my pointed nipples or the dark areola surrounding them. I ignored the sexy white dress thrown over the couch across the room because that definitely wasn't mine.

Dion got out of bed, long muscular legs carrying him across the room, naked as the day he was born. "You took these pictures of us with your tripod. We were happy. You were happy."

I glared at him. "I'm your photographer, Dion. It's my job to take pictures of you."

He shook his head. "No, you took pictures of us, on our wedding night. Look." He leaned over the night table and then shoved my camera at me.

I stared at the pictures, beautiful pictures, if I dared say so myself. In all the two years I've worked for Dion, we didn't have any pictures together. . . until now. We looked genuinely happy, but for some reason, I couldn't remember any of it.

"I take great pictures when I'm drunk," I said, feeling tears well up in my eyes, knowing that this entire thing was just a bad dream. A really good bad dream.

"You weren't drunk when we got married. My fans were there. My parents." Dion retrieved a pair of boxers in the drawer and pulled it on, his tight ass a thing of beauty.

It was hard to look away. "It's Halloween, we played dress up. What other explanation could there be? This must be some kind of joke." I walked around the bed, needing to see his eyes. "And your parents would never agree to this."

I didn't even know where we were. I never stayed with Dion in his villas or hotels when we were touring. I preferred to sleep in a hostel somewhere. That way I didn't have to be subjected to his Casa Nova ways. Dion was very popular among women, the younger, the better.

"Is the thought of being married to me so appalling?" he asked, meeting my gaze straight on and staring deeply into my eyes.

"Yes. I mean, no."

His golden eyes darkened. "Get dressed, Ella. I can't concentrate on anything when your boobs are in my face like that, not on the fact that you don't remember our wedding night or the fact that you don't even want to be married to me."

"Are you serious right now? Do you honestly think that I believe for a second that you're upset that I don't want to be married to you?" I looked around the room and there was nothing else for me to wear except for the white dress that was apparently my wedding dress because it looked the same as the one in the pictures he'd shown me. So yeah, I wasn't wearing that.

"Look outside."

"What?"

He ran his hand over his face. "Just look outside the window."

I pulled the dark blue curtains aside and instantly recoiled when I saw a dead bird on the windowpane. It wasn't the only one. Stretched out far and wide across the vast acres of land surrounding the mansion Dion had rented for the two night concert in Hawaii, were at least a hundred other dead birds.

That wasn't the strangest thing, though. The sun was blue. Blue like the deepest parts of the ocean, a deep indigo that took my breath away. I couldn't stop looking at it.

"What in the world happened?" I asked.

"Last night right after the concert this blue flash cracked across the sky. It happened several times, and by the third time people started going blind and birds fell from the sky in heaps. All dead. The moon disappeared and this blue sun replaced it."

"Well, fuck me. It's the end of the world isn't it?"

"You should probably stop looking at it now. We're not sure what that blue light is doing to our eyes, at least the rest of us who didn't go blind from the flashes."

"Where was I when this happened?" I asked as I reluctantly closed the curtains.

"You were outside taking pictures of fans leaving the building. You saw everything. Took pictures as well." He scrolled through the camera until he found the pictures he was talking about. "This is the third flash. In that second it's like God threw blue paint over the entire world."

"I've never seen anything like this," I breathed. "It's beautiful." He scrolled back and showed me yet another picture. It was raining, but this was a different kind of rain. "The rain is glowing blue?"

"Yes, and it tasted like blueberries."

"Oh shut up, you're making this up." I looked around the room, searching high and low. "Where's the camera? I know this is a prank. It has to be."

"You're the one who told me that it tasted like blueberries. I wasn't out there. I was backstage looking for security to escort a very drunk teenage girl to the door for touching my dick when you came running up to me and told me everything." Dion had this secretive, yet telling look on his face, and I knew instinctively that I'd said way more than just the world coming to an end.

"Everything?" I croaked.

"Yeah. You told me that you were in love with me and that you wanted to be my wife before we all died because you were certain we were going to die soon."

I groaned in embarrassment. "And you're sure I wasn't drunk?"

"Ella, I've known you for two years and I've never seen you drink, on or off the job. When I asked you how you knew that we were going to die, you said an angel told you. You also said that you've been dying to fuck me, but since you're a Christian we had to get married first." He grinned.

I blinked. "And you agreed?"

"Well yeah, if it meant that I got to fuck the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes upon, then heck yeah." His eyes raked over my body like hot lasers, causing my insides to warm, and my heart to flutter erratically.

I laughed. "I'm the most beautiful woman you've ever seen? Spare me the lies, Dion."

He put the camera down on the dresser and walked toward me until my back hit the wall. "You don't even know, do you, love? You were seventeen when you walked up to me in a VIP meet and greet in Amsterdam and told me that you wanted to be my photographer and that you'd work the first month for free. That was at the very beginning of the Grapes and Wine tour."

I smiled at the memory. "I was homeless and a damn good photographer. I remembered showing you my portfolio and telling you that I was way better than your current photographer, who had been with you since the start of your career."

"But you didn't notice that I only had eyes for you. The whole time you were showing me this damn book with pictures of your friends and family and a few concerts you'd been to, I was staring at your lips." He touched my lips with two fingers. "And at your hair." He gripped my Afro and pulled, angling my head upward and sideward.

His lips met mine, coaxing gently until my lips parted and his tongue emerged and slipped into my mouth, driving me crazy with need. Fire burned under my skin and my heart opened, swelling with love. I was really and truly, madly in love with this man. I'd photographed him a million times. Knew his every flaw and imperfections, but mostly, he was just perfect to me. Perfectly imperfect, if that made any sense.

After a full minute, he stopped kissing me, eyes the color of dark liquor filled with lust. I felt dizzy. Dizzy with desire. My panties were drenched and I couldn't stop my sex from jumping, pulsing, in rhythm to my lovestruck heart.

"We're really married?" I asked, still struggling to breathe.

"Yes, love, we are." His melodic voice washed over me like a gentle ripple over a lake.

"Are we going to stay married after this thing ends?" I had to ask because it was hard to believe that I was married to the one and only Dion Lions. He was a triple threat, singer, dancer, and actor, and he was a force to be reckoned with. They were calling him the next Christ Brown.

"Why wouldn't we?" he asked, tracing a lazy finger down my neck until he reached the plunge in my undershirt where my cleavage started.

I shrugged. "I mean, you're twenty-four and already a big superstar. I only see you getting more and more famous from here. You're singing at the Super Bowl next year! That's huge."

"Your point?" He didn't bother lifting his head to look at me. He continued caressing the swell of my breasts with a lazy casualty. Beneath my top, my nipples turned to even harder peaks.

"You could marry anyone you wanted," I whispered.

"That's why I'm married to you." He tapped my nose and kissed my forehead, and then my lips.

"That's not what I meant." I pushed off the wall and walked around him. I couldn't take another second of the sensual torture without succumbing to begging and pleading. I, Elena Jones, had never begged for dick and I did not intend on starting today. "I'm talking Selena Gomez. Ariana Grande. Kylie Jenner. Kylie would love you. She has a thing for black men." I chuckled at my silly joke.

Dion laughed. "Nah. I know all those girls, and I'd choose you over them any day. Did I tell you that Jessica Alba has a crush on me?"

"I'm not surprised. Everyone and their grandmother have a crush on Dion Lions."

"But how you feel about me is all that matters to me."

I bit my lip. "What are they saying on the news?"

Dion grabbed the remote control and turned on the giant flat screen TV hanging on the wall. The dramatic voice of a reporter caught my attention and I slowly sat down on the bed.

"Are you hungry?" Dion asked. "I'll make us something to eat. French toast, maybe?"

I must have nodded in affirmation because he left the room, and all I could do was stare at the screen in shock. The blue apocalypse as they were calling the event that occurred last night had caused the world to come to an abrupt stop. Stocks were crashing, airports and all other forms of transportation had come to a standstill, and there were multiple reports of people going blind, hearing voices, and even more cases of amnesia. They believed this memory lost to be permanent.

The advice was to stay indoors and avoid looking outside at all costs because the blue sun was emitting rays beyond the margin of the known spectrum. Sunglasses were useless, so until further research could be done, they recommended going outside only to get food.

Just then my belly grumbled and I was reminded of how hungry I was. It took me ten minutes to find the kitchen because I got lost and was too busy gawking at how beautiful and massive the house was, and so far it looked like Dion and I were the only occupants.

A dark grey apron covered an otherwise shirtless Dion as he flipped an omelet in a pan. The aroma of onions, garlic, and peppers had me drooling from the doorway. That wasn't the only reason I had to drool, though. Dion's naked back was a very sexy thing, and his dark brown skin reminded me of melted Belgian chocolate.

"Hi, husband," I said, leaning on the counter near him so I could see what he was doing and stare into his dreamy eyes at the same time.

"Hello, wife. I think you forgot to kiss your husband good morning."

I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, lips parted just a little.

"Not good enough. Kiss me like you mean it, baby." He dropped the omelet on a plate and turned to me, light brown eyes ravenous. "I want the hungry kisses from last night. I've seen and tasted what these lips could do, so don't hold back."

"I don't remember any of it."

"That's too bad. You were a star and a marvelous kisser."

"Why didn't we fuck?"

Dion turned off the burner and then threw a kitchen cloth over his shoulder before picking up the plate filled with toasts to the small dining table in the kitchen. "We didn't fuck because I thought it was all happening too fast. Didn't want you waking up the next morning with regret."

"Hmm."

"What are you thinking about?" He pulled a chair at the table and motioned for me to sit.

"That I don't want to be a virgin anymore." I bit my lip, waiting on his reaction.

"Are you sure, Coco?" he asked, using my real first name given to me by my mother.

I planted my butt in the seat he was offering. "One hundred percent."

"How do I know you're not going to wake up tomorrow and not remember any of it?" he asked as he poured orange juice in my glass.

"We don't, and if that's the case, you'll have to pop my mental cherry over and over again for the rest of our lives."

His serious gaze held mine. "That sounds exhausting."

I studied him as he sat down in the seat across from me and cut into his toast. "The TV said the amnesia might be permanent." I bowed my head. "I'm sorry. When I fantasized about being married to you, this is not what I imagined."

"It's okay, Ella, we'll take it one day at a time."

I nodded as I piled egg on my toast before taking a bite. I wanted to remember my first time with Dion. I had to. Losing my virginity at almost twenty-one was a big deal. I wanted it to be perfect. I wanted the pain and the uncertainty that came with it. I wanted the awkwardness and maybe the tears. And through it all, I knew Dion would make me feel loved and cherished.

So when he led me back to the bedroom after we'd both taken a shower, I went willingly and allowed him to worship my body as a holy temple should be worshiped. Fire ignited under my skin like the many candles in an ancient monastery, and I sang, calling out to the Lord for blessing me with such pleasure like I'd never known before.

When I finally came down from the high, Dion took me to church again, and this time it was even better. I clung to his naked body afterward, listening to his heartbeat, inhaling his manly after sex scent. We were alive, and I knew that by the racing of my pulse and the tingles that ran down my spine whenever Dion touched me, causing my sex to throb with inexplicable need.

I might not remember this come tomorrow. But for today, I was loved, and Dion would always be loved by me.

¨ FIN ¨

Daniel Caesar - Get You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.1K 45
~COMPLETED~ | This story is being slowly edited. "As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that w...
393K 10.5K 11
The moment I saw her, I was stunned. She was gorgeous. She had me thinking things I never would. We talked. We laughed. And by the end of the night...
96.7K 1.4K 11
*Completed* *Unedited* *10 chapters available for read* [This is a spin-off of 'A Sacrifice To Remember' but can be read as a stand alone] **** When...
218K 5.4K 100
Female and Male Readers For the male readers I'll only do them upon request. I don't edit before publishing them. The word count is in the tittle of...