The Story Of Us~ Kazuichi Sou...

By Rhihylia

You and Kazuichi had been friends for a long time. Who would have thought the two best friends would become... More

Chapter 1: The Boy Who Sat Alone
Chapter 2:The First Day Of The Rest Of Our Lives, High School At Last!
Chapter 3: I Know The Truth
Chapter 4: Love At Last
Chapter 5: You're Leaving Me?
Chapter 6: I Guess This Is Goodbye?
Chapter 7: Winds Of Change
Chapter 8: Not So Happily Ever After
Chapter 9: I'm Sorry...
Chapter 10: For The Future

Part 11: IMPORTANT

3.1K 57 12
By Rhihylia

Annnnnnnd it's done! Yes there was a break with this one but thats because this crazy thing called life happened. I had always wanted to make a really good x reader story and in my opinion there was not enough with Kazuichi. This took way longer to make then I thought it would but I'll explain why. I don't normally get to personal but I learned writing about it has helped a lot.

Six months ago I began a relationship that was the center of my world. He was a close friend of mine thought the fall and we only got closer. However early October, a week after our six months he broke up with me out of no where. I did a lot of stupid stuff with him and yeah I regret it but I learned from it in the end. After talking everything through with close friends we peeled back the layers of it and the signs of an abusive relationship were there. I hadn't noticed it before but I do now. In the end I will be uploading more and in general taking a break from any relationships. I want you guys to know that I am sorry for not writing as often as I used to. Also I'm doing better. the first weeks were hard but now it's all settling back down into place. Thank you all for your support. As a person it means a lot to me to know you guys do care.

With that being said the next story is up to you. Who do you want to see in x reader with from danganronpa? Warning I haven't seen much of V3 or played much of it. Anything else is fair game!

Well guys I'll see you in the next one!

~Rhi Hylia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 8.8K 31
It's a love story of two people totally different then each other who met by coincidences and fell in love with each other. Let's experience there lo...
634K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
12.2K 69 9
random imagines about the beta squad members!!
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...