The Horan twins

By SaraTrudel

Story is about a girl named Sara whose mother Maura left her to her father when she was 5 days old taking her... More

Back to Ireland
I FOUND HER!
Date tomorrow?
I'll miss you
Clubbing time
Coming back
I might be falling
The moment I realized
I screwed up
We have to
Thank you
Dream
See you soon
Make up your mind Liam
A night to remember
Happy birthday
Torn
No conection
Little secret
I'll wait for you babe
My decision is made
Hazza
The question
You'll get that
Even in the rain
Keeper
D&L
Misses&Mister.Styles
Love in paradise

How it all started

62.3K 327 45
By SaraTrudel

Heyyy everyone ! Im new on wattapad so please dont make fun of my fanfic. Ive worked hard on it:$ 

Please read thought, im sure you'll love it xx

@Sara_Trudel

-----------------------------

I never had a proper family. It was only me and dad; mum left a couple of days after I was born.  Pretty sad isn't it? Leaving your 5 day old daughter just like that. I always wondered about my mother, and why she had left dad and I just like that. Dad told me he loved her, and he still does, if he can find her right now he would.   But truly, I'm not sure if I would want to see her.

As I was walking to the coffee shop I got an anonymous phone call 

''Hello? ''

'' Yes hi, misses Sara Horan?''

'' Speaking!''

'' hi, this is Tracy calling from the Lakeshore hospital''

'' what happen?''

'' I think you should make your way here now, we've got some dramatic news''

Tears started running down my face '' ya ill there as soon as I can''

I hung up and ran back to my car. My hands were shaking, my heart was pounding, and tears were running down my face. I drove as fast as I could to Lakeshore hospital where my father was being treated.  As I turned into the parking lot of the hospital, I noticed dad's security guard Carl was standing at the main entrance waiting for me.

'' what happen?'' I said while running toward Carl

'' let's   get inside before the press knows you're here''

'' misses.Horan right here'' I heard a nurse calling me over

'' where is he!'' I cried more

''hi my name is Tracy I called earlier-''

I didn't let her finish '' I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR NAME TRACY WHERE IS MY FATHER!''

She turned to face the ground '' I'm sorry miss Horan''

Tears where rolling down my face, I wanted to scream. I couldn't believe my father was now  gone.

-2 years ago

'' hey sweetie, I'm on my way back from New-York I'll be home in about two hours but then leaving for Ireland I have to be there by Monday, will you mind joining me?'' my dad asked on the phone

'' hey pap , ya sure I'll start packing . How long will be staying for?'' I asked

'' until new-years, so about 3 days''

''alright dad I'll see you soon'' I smiled and hung up

See my dad was the guy pretty much the guy version of Oprah if you can say. He has many foundations, he travelled the world to make people believe in themselves.  He tried his best to make people happy before he's happy. Since he was really rich and famous, school wasn't pleasant for me. I went to 6 different school, I tried changing my name but everyone kept finding out I was Philip Horan's daughter. They picked on me , called me snob. But in reality, I didn't want my father's money or anything , I just wanted to be a normal family but because of many people I couldn't have a normal life. I was pulled out of school in grade.5 and was put home school, the only people I really known was Carl my father's security guard, Darla my house maid and miss.Jan that was my full time home school teacher.

As I packed my bag I turned to my photo of Michelle Obama and I on my 16th birthday. Ya pretty weird but I admire her a lot, and daddy got me to meet her on my birthday. I started packing my bag, I thought I had enough clothes, so I zipped up my suitcase and made my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower before my 11 hour flight.

I got out of the shower looking at my phone for the time. 4 miss call from dad. I ran back to my room with a towel around me, throwing on a pair of black leggings , an pink adidas    hoodie and a pair of uggs. I decided to leave my hair out since it was still dry and had loose long curls.

'' SARA LETS GO!''my dad yelled

I smile in the mirror and made my way down stairs with my suitcase.  Dad had a big smile on his face.

'' daddy I missed you!'' I hugged him

'' I missed you too sweetie, here I got you this in new-york'' he handed me a little box

I opened it, it was a beautiful necklace with the word ''LUCK'' written on it

'' daddy you shouldn't'' I smiled at my father

''you're a lucky girl, you've always been. But now you won't if you don't hurry up for your plane that leave in 2 hours'' my dad pointed at the door

I laughed and made my way to the car that was bringing us to the airport. I looked in the left side mirror looking back at my house and thinking '' wow I am lucky''.

Dad and I were walking as fast as we could to make it on our plane. With press always following you , life aint easy. This is why daddy doesn't always bring me , he thinks it would be hard for me to deal with the press, but it really isn't.

'' tickets and passport please'' a girl smiled at dad and I

'' ya here they are'' my dad handed them to the lady

'' have a nice trip Horan's, it was a pleasure to meet you both'' she smiled again

We got in the plane in the vip section, it was already 12am, I was getting extremely tired. I decided to take out my ipod and listen to some Ed Sheeran while dad sat quietly next to me watching a movie.

I woke up by the loud sound of the plane landing in Ireland. I looked over to my father and smile. We made our way out of the plane   and into the airport. Thankfully there weren't any press to take thousands of pictures of us.

We got to our hotel and rested for a while. Until dad had to go to an interview. After he left, I was alone and had nothing to do. And that's exactly what I wanted. I wanted to be alone for once.

Two days pass and it was now New Year's.  Dad and I decided to dress up and go to the Ireland new-year party. I was wearing a nice creamy dress that came down to my knees with a pair of sparkly heels with a tint of make-up and I put my hair straight. I made my way out of my room where my father was waiting for me. We then left the hotel with Carl and took off in a limo to the Ireland new-year's party.

Once in, people noticed my father and I. Some asked for photos and others just said hi. They were all so sweet and nice. Until this lady came up to my dad, she looked really nice in her red dress and her son was cute, but I didn't know if he was her son or not or which on was who since she was surrounded by 5 good looking mates.My dad froze for a second. So did the lady who was standing right in front of him.

 '' well hello Maura''

'' hello Philip'' her Irish accent fitted her so well

'' how have you been, it's been what 15 years since the last time we saw each other? '' my dad was losing his words and I can hear it

'' I've been great, and it's been 16. How about you?'' she asked my father

'' been great, I'd like you to meet ouu-rr , I mean my daughter Sara'' looking at me

'' Hello I'm yo-our i'm Maura nice to meet you''

I was confuse at first , didn't know what to say '' pleasure to meet you Maura''

'' same here darling, I'd like you to meet my son Niall '' she pulled out a blonde good looking guy that was standing behind her.

'' hello, I'm Sara Horan. It's a pleasure to meet you Niall'' I smiled at him

'' Pleasure to meet you Sara, like my mother say i'm Niall. Niall Horan''

'' well we better get going, happy new-years. Nice seeing you Maura, you to Niall. You're a good kid I can see'' my dad smile at them and pulled me away with him.

I looked  back to where Maura and Niall and they're friends were standing, I smiled at them all and waved.

I woke up the next morning at 6am ready to leave.  It sucked I was already leaving. I love Ireland, not just because I'm Irish but because it was so peaceful.  A car took us to the airport. Few hours later, I was already landing in Canada where I had to go back home.

My room was clean, as always. I flop on my bed and closed my eyes until my dad walked in looking upset.

'' whats up pap'' I asked him

'' honey, I have leukemia''

And that's when everything started. I watched my dad continue his dream while dying at the same time. It hurt to see him like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274 2 1
Grace is a diehard fan of One Direction and when they do a signing in her home town, she happens to receive the number of the one and only, Niall Hor...
3.8K 21 24
Ellie flies to London to study music, but her roommate turns out to be a relative of a famous boy band. As she falls in and out of love, and as her c...
5.5K 133 15
Ella is just a fifteen year old girl. Her mother died because of Cancer. Her father died when she was two. Then there is her brother who happens to b...
358K 5.2K 20
Niall Horan is going through a rough patch in his life. He goes out to party almost everyday to forget about it. Simon has had enough and thinks Nial...