W A R

By done_gone_done

Many years ago.... In a world where fantasy and technology live together... There once was a mighty robotic... More

Prolugue
Arc 1
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
Arc 2
15
16
Discontinued

8

690 26 24
By done_gone_done

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"What are you doing?" Jon asked as he stared at his friend.

The young jester was surprised to see the young warrior in front of the fridge with at least two bags on her and she was putting food on one of the bags.

In all honesty, the young jester wasn't expecting anyone to be awake during this hour. He just got to resew his stab wound and was about to celebrate it with some cookies and milk when he stumbled upon to that scene.

"Jon I-i..." Ashlie shuttered. She knew that she should have checked if anyone is awake but she didn't.

A few minutes passed as the two young adults stared at each other.

.
..
...

The young warrior was the first one to look away. "I'm so sorry Jon..." She apologized as she shakily puts back the food from the fridge, hiding her watery eyes from the jester's view.

"W-what do you mean Ashlie...?"

Before the jester even took a step closer to the warrior, the girl started to sob.

In panic, Jon did what he was taught to in situations like this.

As the tears of the shred hero fell to the floor, the warmth soothing hug of Jon consume her cold body.

"Shh... it's ok..." The jester cooed. "Let it all out..."

Soon, the sobs slowly turned into quite hiccups.

He smiled and grab a bottle of water at the still open fridge. He then gave it to the warrior who silently drank it.

Jon sighed and said, "This is about being the warrior right?"

Ashlie nearly chocked on the water. 'How did he know?!' She thought.

"I know because I'm your best friend Ashlie." Jon said as the girl realized she said it out loud. "That and I know how Crafttironians are. They made the image of the shred heroes as gods."

"Jon..." Ashlie said softly and slowly a light blush appeared on her cheeks.

The jester smiled at her, a darker blush also creeped out on his cheeks. "I know you are feeling so much pressure... but I want you to remember that this is just the beginning. You will be much stronger soon as the other heroes will be too!"

The warrior, now blushing harder, smiled at the jester belief in her. Unconsciously, she started to believe in herself too.

"You are amazing Ashlie," Jon praised. "Don't you forget it!"

"I won't Jon." She beamed with happiness and belief in herself.

Little did they know, they were leaning closer.

And closer

And clos—

"OPEN UP! THIS IS THE POLICE!"

_______

"Am I doing it right Sir?" Mark looked at his captain, holding the megaphone.

Captain Husky nodded as he looked around to see if the backup is near. 'This is why I prefer using the horses than the other vehicles. Horses doesn't slow people down unlike other things...'

"I SAID OPEN UP!" Mark said through the megaphone.

"Wait!"

A shout came from the house. Grunts and grumbles was heard and the door opened it, revealing Bob.

"Oh! Captain Husky Quentin! What a big surprise!" Bob said with a wide smile, clearly fake to us readers but not to the captain.

"You are under ar—"

"God Damnit Mark that's not how you arrest someone." The captain facepalmed. He sighed and look at the father. "I'm sorry sir but can we check your house? We have a report saying a magic user lives here."

"A magic user huh...? Well whoever told you that was crazy! My daughter, her newly husband and I only lived here! Well my daughter and my son-in-law left town just a while ago. But sure you can go in."

Bob let the two guards in, making sure they didn't see Jon and Ashlie quickly walking away behind them.

_______

After the two guards went in the house, they ran.

Ran so fast in their entire life.

Rain soon fall but that didn't stop them from running.

Then they have reached a river but they still didn't stop running.

Only when Ashlie turned around, did they stopped.

Both of them panted and rest. But neither of them saw the tree falling down.

"ASHLIE!"

Well Jon did.

The jester hugged the warrior and shielded her from the falling tree.

Both of the young adults quickly closed their eyes, waiting for any impact.

.
..
...

But nothing happened.

Ashlie was the first one to open her eyes to see the tree was turned into a marshmallow tree!

"Woah!"

Jon opened his eyes to see what the warrior was amazed at and was surprised. He pushed the marshmallow tree off them and stared at it.

"H-how...?" The warrior asked to no one as she poked at the marshmallow tree and it was soft and fluffy.

"But only the shred hero jester can do this..." the jester mumbled.

The young girl heard what her best friend said and gasped as she realized what happened.

"Jon!" Ashlie exclaimed in excitement, which made Jon jumped a bit.

She turned to him and she put her hands on his shoulders. "You're the jester Jon! You are a shred hero!"

"W-what?!"

And the side of the river where they were broke apart and made them fell down to the water.

_______

When Ashlie opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was darkness.

Next thing she noticed, she was just floating.

The warrior looked around to see if Jon was here but alas she was alone.

Suddenly, voices was heard from everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

"Hey Everyone! Its **** and I'm here with my good good friends." A male voice said.

"We are friends? Since when?" A female familiar voice replied. Surprisingly, it sounded the same as the warrior's voice.

"Oh god ******." A familiar male voice snickered. Ashlie knew that voice! That was Jon's!

She tried to say something but nothing came out from her mouth.

"Really guys? In front of my salad?" Another male voice except this time, the girl can hear the British accent.

"***!" Both the Jon voice and Ashlie voice exclaimed.

"Hey pal! Didn't know you will make it!" The first voice said.

"Well since the whole gang was going, I decided to join in last minute." The British voice said.

"Come one ***! **** and the others are inside." Ashlie voice said, but some of her dialogue was fainting. As if they were walking away.

_______

"I still can't believe we nearly made them drown!"

"Well it was the only thing we can do so the schedule won't get mixes up. Speaking of schedules... "

"What do you mean F— Holy pony eating a macaroni we need to hi—!"

_______

Nick Schatzki had a fantastic day.

Not.

First things, first He woke up late so he wasn't able to get breakfast because of his many many siblings.

Second, he had to do the hardest chores plus his regular chores in the farm because his big brother told him to.

And third, he lost a bet with one of his younger sister and he was forced to play tea party every day for 2 weeks.

But now, as the sun sets, Nick was glad to have some me time as he sat on the hill.

He watched the sun slowly sets, questioning when will he get the time to shine.

He watched the clouds move, wondering when will be his time to move and go adventures.

He watched the leaf slowly fall down to the ground, next to the two bodies right there, wonder—

Wait.

'Bodies?!'

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hello,

So yeah

Left there with a cliffhanger.

Anyways I have new schedule for my stories now!

And now I only published stuff every Monday, EST Time.

So, next week, I will publish the next chapter or something else entirely

That will be all
Later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
18.2M 489K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...