Double Trouble Couple

By Kumamonmonster

Ellie Wang has officially achieved the dream of travelling to Korea with her best friend Hope. She starts to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
AUTHOR UPDATE ~
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 19

15 2 4
By Kumamonmonster

4 months later

Ellie POV

"HEY!" I saw Taehyung's bright face pop up on the screen. I missed him so much. We hadn't seen each other for a good 4 months, only once in a while over the phone but we were both too busy to keep contacting each other. 

"How are you? You look so pale! Are you eating well? Do you like it in Japan?!" he seemed very jittery. I smiled at him and nodded. I have come to Japan for 1 month to join a media class for 2 weeks at one of the Japanese university's. This will help my production and media studies back in Australia. It will also help my film, I have to finish a project by the end of this year and I thought get permission to travel to Japan and film is great.

"Yes I'm good! It's so amazingly beautiful and I'm eating very well don't worry" I put a thumbs up.

"Ah good! Don't starve please!" he was such a sweetheart. I'm glad he didn't get to down about me leaving. He seemed really good the more I called him.

"What about you? How's your comeback going? I've seen a few of the stages, you guys look amazing!" I asked him. 

 "The comeback is really good! It's become really popular... " He seemed preoccupied by something behind the camera.

"ELLIE!" I see Hobi's bright happy face pop in front of the camera. They all seemed really happy which made me feel so relieved, but I know secretly they are very exhausted. It impresses me how much they can handle.

"I miss you so much please come back!" he screamed making the speaker vibrate. 

"Aigo you are so loud!"

"Sorry!" he giggled. I heard a few quiet steps behind me. I turned around to see Hiroto with a plastic bag. Hiroto is my japanese friend. We met during our the media excursion, he was the only one that could speak english a little bit more fluent from the other Japanese students. He was also so friendly to me and even helped find a place to stay. Hiroto is currently rehearsing in a Japanese band called IVVY. I thought that taking a few shots of the boys is a great add to the film. 

"Ah hello Hiroto!" he gave me a small wave from across the room. I signalled him to come and sit next to me. 

"Who is Hiroto?" Tae panicked.

"Ahaha he's just a friend of mine!" 

"Show me him, let me say hello!" he moved his face closer to the camera. 

"Annyeonghaseyo~!" Hiroto politely greeted Taehyung. 

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo... he looks familiar!" Tae looked shocked. I turned the camera back, seeing that Hiroto's face had turned red. Cute. 

"We have to go now! Bye Tae" I waved goodbye and closed the phone turning my attention back to Hiroto. He had got his laptop out and taken out two bowls of warm instant ramen.I thought I could hide my hunger trying not to be rude, but at that moment my stomach growled really loud. The honest truth was that I wasn't really eating well. I told Tae that I was so he wasn't worried, but I just could put anything in my mouth. My stomach would growl, but as soon as I ate I wanted to throw it all back up. 

"You really need to eat" he pushed the bowl in front of me. I felt bad now because I wasn't going to be able to keep it in my body. 

"Ah it's okay I have already eaten"

"That's not what your stomach is telling me" he giggled slurping his ramen. I looked back at the hot soup biting my lip. I already felt sick looking at it. 

"I'm sorry Hiroto I have to leave! Enjoy your meal please." I quickly got up packing all my things and taking quick steps outside. I gush of cold wind hit my face. I just felt like breaking down again, no matter how strong I was trying to be it just wouldn't leave my mind, Jimin. 

***

Hope's POV

Ellie has been gone for ages now and there was no way getting her back. It was starting to get depressing without her. I'd barley see the boys because they had things to do and when I did see Jimin, he was a mess. He would always come up to me and ask me how she's going and if there is any chance of her coming back. Jungkook was one that i'd see often even though he had his plans and events, he would come over late at night after practice. Today was Saturday and he had his first break in forever.

"Hey you seem really thoughtful today, are you okay?" Jungkook brought a packet of popcorn and sat next to me on the couch. 

"I'm just worried about Ellie" I mumbled. 

"She will be fine! She just needs some space" 

"How do you know? You don't know her!" I snapped. 

"You will be surprised i know a lot" he joked. Somehow what he said annoyed me.

"No you really don't! You have no clue Jungkook, you had no clue that I liked you and even if you did you didn't know how to handle it well, instead you hung out with IU to get away from me and you don't know Ellie, you don't know how she is, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING" tears were running down my face. I just broke down. Randomly. I ran into my bedroom slamming the door behind me in embarrassment. Omg what the fuck was that.

A few moments later I heard little light knocks on the door. 

"Can I come in?" I heard Jungkook's muffled voice. 

"NO" I screamed still embarrassed. I hid under the covers. It went silent again. I slowly looked up from my covers just in case he pops. 

"Boo" I screamed when I heard his voice. 

"Get out!" I cried. He pulled down the covers with all his strength. I covered my face with my hands and faced the other side of the bed. He sat on the other side which made the bed sink a little. 

"Are you embarrassed?" he laughed. I shook my head. 

"Liar" he pulled my hands away from my face. I saw his cute bunny smile. Wow I had never been this close to him in broad daylight. He looked so handsome. His beautiful strawberry red lips, his cute nose and his stunning brown eyes. I bit my lip as I felt my pink face turn bright red again. 

"I'm sorry," I closed my eyes tight. This made me so shy and nervous. I tried to escape but he climbed over me and put my hands on either side of my head. AHHHHHHHHHH... OH GOOD LORD PLEASE HELP ME NOT PASS OUT. 

"W-w-what a-are you doing?" he leant in closer. 

"I love you" my heart was fluttering, the butterflies were hurting me they were going so fast. He leant in and placed his soft lips against mine. The kiss was passionate, our lips fit perfectly together. He grabbed my face and pulled me closer to him. This was my first kiss with him and I was scared but it felt so amazing. He slowly pulled away looking at me again. I pouted. 

"Are you okay?" he bit his bottom lip making the little mole below his lip more visible. 

"Yeh... it was just, you were my first kiss" I got shy again. 

"Oh... well from now i'm going to be your only kiss" he answered. I think my soul just died.

"Yah stop making me blush! get off me your so fat!" he pecked my lips lightly and rolled over to the empty space next to me. I was going to try get up but he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his arms. 

"Stay" he whispers.  I look up at him out of shock but finally relax resting my head against his chest. 

"I'm sorry for being so random and mean before" I whispered. 

"Shh" he rubs my hair and we both fall asleep to the sound of the tv playing from the lounge room. 

Ellie POV 

It was Saturday night and everyone had gathered around for drinks. My japanese girl friend Yuki, Hiroto, Toshiki and Anna. Which were the cutest couple, well i shipped them. 

(Hiroto and Toshiki <333333)

"Oooh arigato" Anna handed me a piece of rainbow cake. We had finished dinner and now we were playing games and eating dessert. I looked over at Hiroto but he seemed quite distracted with something. 

"What do you have there Hiroto?" Toshiki asked him as if he knew what he had. 

"Um... nothing" he smirked. 

"Just give it to her!" Anna spoke with a half full mouth. Hiroto looked directly at me making feel a bit flustered. The other two had smiles from ear to ear. Although Anna had a mouth full of cake. 

"What is it?" I gave him a little bit of confidence. 

"Here" he sat up on his knees and bowled handing me an envelope with a tiny box on top. I took the envelope and slowly opened it up. The letter inside I opened had two tickets, I placed them next to me and read the cute little letter. 

Dear Ellie

I hope this doesn't across as too far, but I know you like cheesy stuff sometimes... so here it is. Please accept my chocolates and this date I have planned for both of us. I have had enjoyed our time together so much I would love to spend it differently just this once.

Please accept me,

Hiroto x (^_-)

A massive smile grew on my face, I looked up at him but he wasn't looking up. Aw he was so cute. I turned the tickets around, but my joy quickly faded. The tickets weren't just any, they were... Bangtang boys comeback. I was realised my expression had changed when Anna and Toshiki were giving me strange looks. Suck it up princess, sometimes things don't go your way.

"Hiroto..." 

(Author note: Sup my little munchkins! Hope you enjoyed this chapter <3 FIGGGHTIIING!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 76 7
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 4 of 7** On the outside he has everything you could ever wish for fame, money and love. On the inside his heart is broken...
80.5K 3.5K 44
Escaping fate is not easy. Growing up with a soulless mother, Madeline didn't want a soul mate. But when she discovered her fate was entangled with...
138K 4.3K 35
She starts high school hoping she can make a few close friends and live up to her parent's expectations. Her life starts to fall apart when she meets...
143K 2.4K 48
full of yoonkook . different scenarios. ( angst, romance, mystery, smut, etc. ) YOU CAN REQUEST. I'D BE HAPPY TO DO THEM FOR YOU. MESSAGE ME FOR REQU...