Diary of Me (Finding Myself)

Tala_Rose

This is a story of a Christian girl writing in her diary, her thoughts, dreams, and prayers. With no filters... Еще

Entry 1
Entry 2
Entry 3
Entry 5
Entry 7
Entry 8

Entry 6

6 0 0
Tala_Rose

May 5, 2014

Hi diary. I'm not doing to well, I'm going through depression. I can feel it, the heaviness, emptiness. There is nothing. I have an issue, no one seems to listen and they all think different things as to why I am how I am. I am becoming anorexic or bulimic... either or. I am never hungry, but I make myself eat then my body throws it up. In a week pants I just bought that fit perfect, they're to big now. He broke up with me completely... Ended it all.... He said really mean and hurtful things..... I never got to finish what I wanted to say. my phone sent the text before I was done. I dont know what to do anymore...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

11.4K 765 16
كاتبة مبتدئة أول رواية لي واتمّنى ان تنّال إلى اعجابكم كُتِبت بقلم الكاتبة:جنى الفيصل✍🏻
342K 15.1K 37
𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 17 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟'𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑎𝑎𝑏, 𝑤𝒉𝑜'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝒉 𝑜�...
22.7K 2.1K 99
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
650K 10.8K 14
On the verge of tears, she smiled. ~~~~~ "I have noticed a thing about you; you don't like being treated like a lady. You prefer being treated with...