The Runaway Girl

By hheavinwooden

Aria West aka. Leah Taylors is the new girl in town and guess what she's not playing any games. After being d... More

•prolouge•
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
author's note♡
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
authors note

chapter eleven

816 29 0
By hheavinwooden

hey lovelies, it is chapter eleven of TRG! please excuse weird typos and mistakes:)
*******************************
I'm staring out the window when Jace mumbles, "Hey new girl, Betty's gonna be there tonight." I roll my eyes, I'm trying so hard not to care what she or anyone thinks of me. I mean seriously, I thought he was on my side. "You don't need to state the obvious Jace," Eden growls. I send her a thank you look before were pulling onto the street of where the party's being thrown.

These houses were absolutely gorgeous, this must be a wealthy neighborhood and they must not care about the music being turned to 100. My heart was pumping out of my chest when we were getting closer to the house. I felt a warm hand on thigh and met gazes with Ryan, he whispers "it's gonna be okay A, let's have fun tonight." I give him a nod of understandings we all pile up of the car.

Eden instantly linked arms as we walk towards the front of the house, I give her a smile and take a huge breath as we walk inside. The house was packed with people, music blared through-out the house. As we walked through the large crowd of sweaty bodies Eden yells, "you want something to drink?!" I give her a nod and soon she disappeared in the crowd.

Why didn't I go with her? I had no clue where I was and I was kinda terrified to run into Betty. I soon feel big hands wrapped around my waist, I turn around and almost gag at the smell of cigarette smoke and strong alcohol. "What the fuck are you doing? Get away from me," I yell prying of his hands from my waist. "Ouuu feisty." He grumbled

"What do you want?" I spit out quickly. He raises his eyebrows as if I gave him a million bucks, a grin appears on his face. "What do I want? Well, I want you if you couldn't tell." I barf in my mouth as he steps closer and breaths heavily in my face. "Sorry Alex, but she's mine." I look pass this "Alex" dude and see Ryan angrily staring at the back of his head.

"Doesn't look like you've done anything to claim what's yours," Alex says rolling his eyes. Ryan pushes him out of the way and stares at me before placing his warm lips on mine, I was little shocked at first because we just met but I soon went along with it. "I know we just met but I've been waiting to do that," He whispers against my lips. We pull away and Alex clears his throat, "Um I gonna go...enjoy the rest of you're night."

I hear a gasp from behind and see Eden staring at us with shocked eyes while holding our drinks. "You and Her just,—" Ryan raised his hand cutting her off. "Ya I know we kissed," he laughed at how much shock showed on her face. Eden gave me my drink with a smile, before pulling me to the side. "OMG!! You and Ryan just kissed, thats huge! how did it even happen?" her whole appearance screams excitement.

"I don't really know, this guy came up to me and was touching me and stuff then he appeared and then boom, he kissed me." I said shrugging my shoulders. I looked over at Ryan laughing casually with some of his other friends, when our eyes met I wanted to break what was even happening between us, but as if he knew what I was thinking he winked and then looked away continuing to talk with his friends.

I needed to get out of here before I get to close with these people and they find out my secret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152 0 34
Leah White is an ordinary 17 year old girl or so you think. She moves from Dallas to LA. On her flight there she meets a attractive and funny guy, na...
824K 22.9K 30
Emma: shy, traumatized, and an ex-wild child. Duke: violent, abusive, and out for revenge. Ryder: sarcastic, sexy, and champion MMA fighter. Emma is...
202K 4.8K 35
Nova West, a girl who's bad at making friends, decides to opt it off and become a loner. She's an insecure girl, although she's too guarded to admit...
29.8K 608 37
"If you run away, then I will chase after you and lock you away, so you have to love me." ~ Ariana ~In which an innocent high school love develops in...