Opposites Attract.™

By MBCrazy1

Ne'Vaeh Boyd is very well known and the most popular girl in school. Jacob Perez is new and town and already... More

Chapter 1 - So Much For Trying To Be Nice.
Chapter 2 - Jealous Boyfriend.
Chapter 3 - He Seems Nice!
Chapter 4 - Party Disaster.
Chapter 5 - Operation Sexy.
Chapter 6 - The Challenge.
Chapter 7 - Cocky Nerd.
Chapter 8 - Fuck Buddy.
Chapter 9 - Talk With The Enemy.
Chapter 10 - Confronting Him.
Chapter 11 - Family Gathering.
Chapter 13 - Rescued?
Chapter 14 - The confession.
Chapter 15 - Fairy Tale Ending?

Chapter 12 - Captured.

14.9K 363 123
By MBCrazy1

Cheers to finally getting 1,000 fans! I'm so excited! I want to cry right now :D Anyways, as promised, a chapter before Thursday. I hope you enjoy!

Some of you are stuck between Ne'Vaeh and Justin or Ne'Vaeh and Jacob. I love that! They're both great guys so I understand why it's hard. Unfortunately, she can only have one :(

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! It only takes 30 seconds!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12 - Captured.

One week.

It's been one week since I've last talked to Jacob. It's not because I've been avoiding him, because I haven't, it's just seems that he's never around. I usually see him about three times a day, but now I don't see him even once.

I think he's been avoiding me.

The question is: Why? 

What did I do to him to make him avoid me. I mean, I know I kind of left him after he told me something tragic about his life, but was what I did really that bad?

I think it is.

I've been looking for him to apologize, even though I shouldn't. Justin and the whole school would probably say I was pregnant by him, which is ridiculous. High school is just full off labels and it's ridiculous.

But I won't betray the trust Justin has put into me. It just wouldn't be fair when he's layed of so many girls lately. So, if I run into Jacob, I apologize and leave at that. Whether or not he accepts my apology is up to him.

Tonight is the big night for our school's soccer team. This game will tell whether or not we can go to state so it's alot riding on this game. 

Usually all the attention is on football, but at our school soccer is the top sport. The bleachers are always full and people are always cheering, managing to burst everyone's eardrums. The whole school and half the town will probably be there, along with college scouts.

To show my support, I'm wearing Justin's hoodie, with his last name and jersey number, and a pair of skinny jeans. It's late October, so it's starting to get a little chilly and I don't want to freeze watching soccer.

Hearing voices outside my room, I quickly spin on my heel and stare at the door, trying to calm my racing heart. My parents left on business yesterday, and Rayon should be getting ready for the game as well.

I've also been on edge for the last week. The night when I came home to my family gathered around, I could have sworn I heard voices outside of my window while I was trying to sleep. It sounded like Donnovan and some other person I don't know.

I've had a bad feeling since I met Donnavan. He makes my skin crawl, and not in the good way.

When the door opens, I'm relieved and livid at the same time. 

The bitch's head pops through.

"What do you want?" I ask, as I continue to check my outfit in the mirror. I'm clearly not happy that she has the nerve to step on the same floor my room is located on.

Noriah hesistantly steps through the door, making me spin back around to throw her a hard glare. "I wanted to talk." She says softly, closing the door behind her.

I cross my hand over my chest. "We have nothing to talk about."

She sighs. "Don't be like that, Vaeh. We've been best friends since before we could talk. Don't you think this is over-"

"Don't," I snapped. "Do not say I'm overreacting. How would you feel if you came home from getting the best news of your life, only to find your best friend and brother in bed?" She lowered her head in shame and stayed quiet. "I thought so. Now if you will excuse me.." I grabbed my phone and purse, and walked to the door, pausing in front of her. "I have a game to go watch." I pushed passed her, making sure to bump her shoulder hard.

She may have just ruined my whole day.

* * * *

"Go Justin! Go!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He's dribbling the ball down the field. He's going so fast that nobody can seem to catch him. It's like he's flying. Like he's untouchable.

He pauses in front of the goalie and pulls his foot back. His foot connects with ball and it goals flying past the goalie, hitting the back of the net. 

The buzzer goes off and everyone cheers. That kick just put us in the lead for halftime. The guys get to rest and can talk about their game plans for the second half.

The guys run into the locker room and the crowd talks and go to the concession stands. Me, I sort of just sit there. I'm not a loner, I know alot of people, just none that I could actually have a real conversation with. They're just people who use me.

Looking over at the visitors side of the field, I spot a familiar face.

Donnovan.

Worst part is, he's staring right back at me. My skin instantly begins to crawl and I'm sure my eyes are as wide as saucers. His eyes are narrowed and he has a big kool-aid smile on his face, like he knows something I don't.

Which I'm sure is true.

Question is: Why would a grown man - no, why would a grown man who is a criminal - come to a high school soccer game?

Two soloutions.

He's looking for Jacob. Since he has been MIA the last week.

Or.

He's looking for me in hopes to find Jacob.

Either way, I'm scared shitless. I'm surprised I haven't pooped my pants. 

He suddenly waves in my direction, looking like he just saw a friend he hasn't seen since he was a kid. Donnovan is up to something. I just want to know what.

I see the boys running from the locker room so I shake the thoughts out of my head and continue to watch the game.

* * * *

Our team won 8 to 9. Justin scored the winning goal the last ten seconds of the game. Our team is going to state!

The guys just went into the locker room to change. Everybody is waitiing for them to come out so I just wait under the bleachers like I normally do for him. We always meet here so it's easier to find each other. We're going out to celebrate but he's going to follow me to my house - in his car - so I can drop my car off and so he can shower and change.

I can see Justin coming out the locker room, he's the first one, followed by the other guys. They're are getting congrats on the game so they're stopping at every other person.

Out the corner of my eye, I see an outline of a person.

As they get closer, fear steps in. I know who he is even if he's meters away.

Donnovan.

I turn to run, but a hand is suddenly over my mouth, muffling my screams for help. I can feel my body being held tightly, stopping me from thrashing no matter how hard I try.

"Sh sh sh." Donnovan's deep voice coo's in my ear.

By now I can feel the tears sliding down my face and my breath begin to quicken from not being able to breath properly.

"If you be a good little girl and follow me to my car without causing a scene, I may just let you live." Donnovan tells me. "Can you do that for me mami?"

Not being able to reply, I nod my head. I feel his grip loosen on me and I try to make a run for it, only to be pulled back into his chest.

"If you try to run, I won't hesistate to shoot and I really don't want your pretty little head splattered all on the ground. That would be a waste."

I nod my head again and he lets me go.

"Clean up your face." He demands.

I use the back of my hands to clean the tears and snot on my face. I must look pretty horrible.

"Ne'Vaeh?" I hear Justin's smooth voice call out to me.

I turn to see he's just entering under the bleachers. Even from afar, he looks suspicious and worried.

"Jus-" I try to scream, but my arm is quickly yanked and I'm being pushed in the other direction by Donnovan.

"Say another damn thing and I shoot him." Donnovan warns, effectively shutting me up. I'd do anything to keep him safe. 

As we get closer to the parking lot, I can hear Justin shouting after me. He's sounding more desperate to get me to stop by the minute and it breaks my heart that I can't call back out to him.

People are looking at us weirdly, as I'm sure this scene looks weird all together.

We approach a car, and Donnovan doesn't hesitate to throw me in the backseat. I can see Justin emerging from the crowd, looking around frantically. 

Just as his eye catches mine, Donnovan starts up the car and we pull out of the parking lot, Justin disappearing in th distance.

My vision begins to get blurry and soon....darkness is surrounding me.

___________________________________________________________________________

What do you think of this chapter? I know it's short, but it's the best I could do. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN?! Whoever is the closest the next chapter is dedicated to you!

COMMENT AND VOTE AND FAN! I LOVE IT ALL!

Thanks for 1k fans! Much love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 12.7K 60
In a world without demigods, Annabeth Chase has been on the waiting list to check out a book for months. As it turns out, none other than Percy Jacks...
282K 7K 101
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
4.1K 304 15
♥ VOL 2: Book II in the FORBIDDEN series♥ ♡♥ The hardest things Karissa White had ever had to tackle were picking out the right outfits every day...
All Back By K.D

Fanfiction

19.4K 686 44
Marissa was sure that she wanted her relationship with Chris to be over until he was involved in a car accident that left him with out memory. She th...