Broad Shoulders | Jeon Wonwoo

By womwoo

Broad Shoulders: u see Broad Shoulders: im your cctv Me: what the actual fuck....... He called himself as 'Br... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen

twelve

2.7K 183 51
By womwoo

"Anyone here wanna have a trip to Wonwoo&Soyi land?!" Mingyu exlaimed loudly as soon as he entered the class and my eyes widened.

"WHAT THE FUCK KIM MINGYU?!" I shrieked indignantly and he chuckled. All my classmates just ignored us and continued their own businesses which was a relief.

"Wonwoo&Soyi land?" Wonwoo suddenly asked and there,

I'm doomed.

I'M FREAKING DOOMED.

Mingyu let out a soft chuckle and went to his seat after that. Wonwoo raised an eyebrow to me and I shrugged.

"Mingyu created it." I lied as I pointed my finger to Mingyu and then rushed to my seat. Wonwoo then went to his seat, I sighed in relief.

But then, I smacked my backpack to Mingyu's head and he yelped. He rubbed his head and hissed in pain. I glared at him and then rolled my eyes.

"That happens when you messed with Hong Soyi." I remarked dryly and he just gave me the annoyed face before rolling his eyes.

Broad Shoulders: so wonwoo knows about the wonwoo&soyi land 😂😂😂

Me: huh funny 😒

Broad Shoulders: its okay

Broad Shoulders: he likes it 😂

Me: ew no

Me: how the heck did u know?

Me: like duh

Me: wonwoo&soyi land sounds so freaking childish and no guy would like it 😒

Broad Shoulders: but he found it cute and funny 🤷🏻‍♂️

Me: tsk u creepy human

Me: wait

Me: are u even a human?

Me: no?

Me: right

Me: ure no human

Me: 😛

Broad Shoulders: why r u so wicked

Me: hahahah thanks :)

Me: oh and its bc im thug so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Broad Shoulders: thug my feet

Me: yeah

Me: says the one who called me thug that day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Broad Shoulders: 😒😒😒😒

"You're texting with the broad shoulders guy?" He asked as he struggled to peek my phone and I glared at him.

"Yeah like, there's no one to chat with. Plus, it's not that you wanna chat with me." I said sarcastically and he cleared his throat.

"It's because you never send me any text." He shrugged and I blinked my eyes thrice.

"Seriously? You should start the conversation first!" I hollered and he chuckled bitterly.

"We're just good in talking and not texting." He said.

"Yeah.. True."

-

As I was walking to my home, Wonwoo was in front of me. I sent three texts to broad shoulders guy and Wonwoo's phone 'ting' three times.

Me: hello

Me: annyeong

Me: hi

Broad Shoulders: seriously are u bored 😂

Me: u r

Me: not

Me: wonwoo right?

Broad Shoulders: no

Me: and then why did i sent three texts at the same time his phone 'ting' three times?

Broad Shoulders: go and ask him if u dare :)

"Wonwoo." I called him and he looked at me.

"I know this is rude but can I see your phone?" I asked and he nodded as he handed me his phone. I checked that he was texting with Mingyu.

I scrolled through his chats and there's no me.

"I'm sorry." I said as I gave him his phone back.

"But why did you wanna see it anyway?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"There's a weird guy who named himself as broad shoulders that keep texting me. He is super weird since he knows what the three of us did." I bluntly said.

"Broad shoulder? Seriously?" He shook his head.

"I know right! I wanna block him but he told me that he's going to show me himself one day." I muttered.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.2K 75
A little K-Pop fan takes a little tumble after meeting another big star. How would that turn out?
261K 13.7K 54
Jeon Wonwoo suffered from social anxiety. ©gyusuke 2019 | completed
56.6K 2.7K 11
wonwoo is a huge ass flirt and mingyu forgets how to be smooth. ♫ 아낀다 - Seventeen alt title: i adore you (enough to get dizzy) ✓ 190302 | #2 of boy...
548K 30.9K 24
jeon wonwoo is very awkward, very emo and very gay. kim mingyu is very tall, very attractive and very out of wonwoo's league. honestly it would be a...