fourteen

I'm scared to go to school now. I keep thinking about 'it's like a confession.'

I mean, are we really official now? I knew he likes me and he knew I like him and then, we're just official just like that? And then, I even said that I will confess after he tell me who he is but in reality I don't even have the courage to do so!

I arrived to school and went to my seat. Mingyu suddenly faced to me and we both started to talk as usual.

Wonwoo suddenly came. We made an eye contact and it was so freaking awkward. I turned my eyes back to Mingyu and continued talking.

"So, you know who broad shoulders guy is." He smirked and my eyes widened.

"How did you know?" I asked curiously and he chuckled.

"Wait, all these time.. You knew it's him?!" I shout-whispered and he chuckled as he shook his head.

"I just knew it by yesterday. Do you actually know why his phone 'ting' but when he showed us his phone, he received no notifications?" He asked raising an eyebrow while smiling and I mouthed him 'what'.

"Because he got two phones. He showed us the real one instead of the broad shoulders one." He replied and my eyes widened as my jaw dropped.

No wonder why! Oh my gosh, Wonwoo is so damn genius.

"But, when we called him that day, the voice aren't his." I frowned and he suddenly laughed.

"You know, he asked someone else to say that for him." He chuckled and shook his head after that.

What the..

"I can't believe that all these time, broad shoulders is Jeon Wonwoo." He said and I nodded.

"But I knew that he likes you all these time." He smirked and I just rolled my eyes.

"So, you guys official now?" He asked while smiling showing his fangs and I just glared at him.

-

During recess, I was just walking and suddenly my phone buzzed.

Broad Shoulders: holla, i'm right behind you :)

I was so doomed now. I wanna see him but at the same time I don't. I slowly turned around and realised that he was just inches away from me, smiling. I moved backwards a bit.

"So..." He started.

"You're my girlfriend now, right? Or you wanna confess first before we make our relationship as a couple official?" He asked teasingly with a sly smile and I suddenly choked on my saliva. He chuckled and my cheeks suddenly went hot.

"I-I.. I-" He chuckled again and ruffled my hair before walking away.

Can I just faint right now? Because I seriously wanna faint.

KIM MINGYU. I NEED MINGYU.

I rushed to class and saw him eating bread. I moved my chair near to his and keep patting his desk repeatedly making him to glare at me.

"Is Jeon Wonwoo always like that?" I asked and he wrinkled his forehead as he don't know anything.

"Urgh, he's like.. I don't know! He looks so scary and it creeps me out!" I bluntly yelled and he shook his head.

"He's not scary, you're just nervous." He laughed and I glared at him.

As the school was over, I arrived to my room and took a shower. After I finished my shower, I looked at my phone and I received a text from Wonwoo. He texted me using his real number, not the broad shoulders one.

Wonwoo: why are you so different today?

Me: what do you mean?

Wonwoo: the three of us didnt even spend time together like we usually did

Wonwoo: are you avoiding me?

Me: no!!!!

Me: i'm not avoiding you

Me: its just.. awkward

Wonwoo: why awkward? 😂

Me: you know.. all these time you're the broad shoulders guy

Wonwoo: i am the one who was supposed to feel awkward

Wonwoo: don't you think?

Me: yeah..

Wonwoo: you know? i knew that you like me all these time, since middle school

Wonwoo: your friend told me back at middle school 🥴

Me: nahee?

Me: nahee told you?

Wonwoo: yea

Wonwoo: seriously it took me 3 years to gain the courage to text you??

Wonwoo: i was sad that you told me that you gave up

Wonwoo: thats why the idea of convincing you that i like you so that you'll like me again came to my mind

Wonwoo: i was so happy that you finally developed feelings for me once again :)

Wonwoo: just act like you usually did tomorrow

Wonwoo: pls dont avoid me again 🥺

Wonwoo: u dont avoid your boyfriend 😠

Me: god you're so cute

Me: okay :)

Wonwoo: have a nice dream to wonwoo&soyi land 😝

Me: yaaaaah 😂😂😂

Wonwoo: see you there 👋🏻👋🏻

Me: yeah see you 😂👋🏻

Me: i love you

OH MY GOSH THOSE THREE WORDS?! I DON'T KNOW HOW THE HECK DID I TYPED IT AND SENT IT?! URGH THIS IS EMBARASSING. Take a deep breath, inhale and exhale..

Oh come on. It's just our first day as a couple, sending 'I love you' is fine. He'll just leave me on read anyways.

Wonwoo: i love you too

Rip Hong Soyi, she will always be remembered.

-

thanks for the comments and votes 💜