Loud Silence [Lirry] EDITING!

נכתב על ידי hopeangel11

Liam Payne is a sexy librarian assistant, who hides behind the books. He is best mates Louis Tomlinson and Ni... עוד

Loud Silence
Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 25

1.3K 66 5
נכתב על ידי hopeangel11

Chapter 25

*Liam's POV*

"Come on, Louis! Pick up your freaking phone!" I whispered frantically as I hid behind some shelves.

To my luck, Andy had come in the library, asking the librarians where I was. And I so do not wanna see him. Especially after what he did and, of course, what he saw me and Harry doing. That is not something I wanna talk about now. It really sucks that he knows where I live, so he thinks he can just come in with his stupid key.

"Ugh," I said in frustration, almost throwing my phone on the floor when all I got was Louis' voicemail.

"Hey. It's Louis! Sorry I can't pick up the phone now. I'm probably f***ing Niall, or - "

"Louis!" Niall hissed as part of the message.

" - or I don't wanna talk to you. Well, you know what to do, fool." The beep came right after Louis' voice, making me roll my eyes.

I grumbled to myself and continued peeking through the books to see if Andy had seen me. Luckily, he didn't, but he continued looking around the library.

"Louis, I swear to god, if you're not answering your phone because you're f***ing Niall, I'm gonna kick your a** next time I see you," I hissed into the phone angrily. "This is an emergency, you idiot! Andy is in the library and he's loo- "

"Looking for you?" an unfortunately familiar voice concluded for me. "You're right. Cuz I totally am."

Oh, s***. Great. This is just what I needed, I thought sarcastically, hanging up my phone.

I gulped and slowly looked up at Andy, who was looking down at me curiously, with a smirk. There are so many questions I wanted to ask him, but I couldn't muster up the will to ask.

"So, what are you doing all crouched down like that? Hiding from me, Liam?" he asked, offering a hand put to me. "Come on. Get up from there."

"Uh... Actually, I think I'm good down here. I - um... was checking for any unnecessary bumps on the carpet. You know, just in case anyone could... trip on it," I replied lamely, mentally kicking myself.

"Right," he said back. "Mind if I join you then?"

My eyes widened at that, and I acted on instinct. Instead of replying to him, I just started crawling away from him. Literally. I just CRAWLED. Like a freaking toddler. What's wrong with me?!

"What the fu- Liam!" Andy called after me, probably walking quickly to catch up.

"No! Get away from me! Stop following me, you creeper!" I said back, finally standing up from my sore knees and running towards the front of the library.

"Liam, I just wanna talk!" Andy said, running after me now.

I panicked and ran out the doors, noticing, but not really caring about, the worried looks from the librarians and curious looks from some students. Whatever. Just keep running away from him. That's the goal right now.

Continuing to run like my life depended on it (Cuz it probably did!), I dialed Harry's number in my phone and hoped at he would pick up.

"Liam! I just wanna talk to you!" Andy yelled from behind me.

"Forget it, Andy! Not happening," I yelled back, still running to the dorms.

"Hey Li," Harry said after he answered his phone.

Oh, thank the high heavens! He answered his phone! I thought gratefully and sighed in relief, slightly out of breath as I kept running. "Yes! Thank you for answering, Harry! I love you so much!"

"Aww! I love you too, Li!" he gushed back. "Wait. Is something wrong? Are you running?"

"Oh, yeah, I am!" I replied, pushing myself faster when I saw the door to the building of dorms. Come on, Liam! Almost there!

"Why?" he asked, sounding worried.

"Cuz Andy's f***ing crazy and he has the need to chase after me! That's why!" I nearly shouted back, glancing behind me at Andy. He was still running after me and seemed to be getting closer. "When... did he get... so fast?!"

"WHAT?! He's chasing after you?" asked Harry in a panicky voice.

I looked back in front of me and finally reached door, pulling it open for myself. "Yeah. He's... a maniac! Can I... come to your room?... I don't want him... to be in my room. He has... a key to it."

"Sure, yeah," Harry replied. "Just come on over. I'll leave the door unlocked for you."

"Thank you!" I said into the phone and hung up. "Andy! Seriously? Stop chasing me!"

"No! I wanna talk to you about us!" he called out.

"I already said 'no', you nut! And there is no 'us'! There hasn't been for a long time!"

"Liam - "

Continuing to ignore him, I ran down a hall leading to Harry's room and bolted to his door. I quickly opened it and slammed it shut behind me, leaning back against it as I caught my breath. Harry walked up to me and helped me sit on his bed as I panted.

"Liam? Where'd you go?" Andy's voice came from outside in the hall.

I stiffened as I sat on Harry's bed and listened with baited breath for Andy's voice and footsteps to fade away. Harry looked over me worriedly, touching my face for some reason. 

Eventually, Andy sighed loudly and walked away Harry's door. Thanfully he didn't see me go in Harry's room, so he doesn't know where Harry lives and where I go just to avoid Andy randomly barging into my room. He's done a lot of times in the past week since he cam back for whatever reason. That idiot. What did I ever see in him?! 

"You okay?" Harry asked in a whisper.

"Yeah," I replied, thanking him quickly before I laid back on his bed. "I can't... breathe."

"Lemme deal with him then," said Harry, cracking his knuckles in his hands.

"What? No! Harry, don't!" I protested, waving him back over to me as he walked to the door. "Just forget about him, Harry. Come cuddle with me."

He huffed, glared at the door for a few seconds. Then he came over to the bed with me, lying down as he muttered curses at Andy. I sighed and laid my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat to help calm both of us down.

"He's my problem, you know. You don't have to get involved," I said after a minute of silence.

"Because I'm your boyfriend now, he is my problem since he's yours," he protested, tightening his arm around me.

"You're being quite possessive again," I mumbled against his chest as I kissed it to calm him down again. "Do you want me to ride you, or do you want to f*** me? I'll do whatever helps you."

My suggestion clearly caught his attention, as I looked up in his eyes and his pupils had dilated with lust. I smiled and him and attached our lips together to distract him.

"You're trying to distract me," he mumbled against my lips, but held onto me tighter.

"Only cuz you're being unnecessarily possessive," I countered as I kissed his neck.

"How dare you say that?" he said overexasperatedly. "I only love and care about you. And plus, I really don't wanna lose you to him, of all people. Or any other person, for that matter."

"Well, you only have to worry about the male population; since I'm gay and everything," I added in playfully, making him gape at me.

His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. I chuckled and leaned up to kiss him again, straddling his hips as I laid on top of him.

"I'm kidding, Harold. Relax, would you?" I mumbled against his lips. "You have nothing to worry about. You're not losing me to anyone, okay? Please believe me."

"Fine," he said with a sigh, cupping my cheek and smiling up at me lovingly. "I love you, Liam."

"I love you too, you overly jealous curly-haired freak," I returned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So he really chased after you all the way to Harry's room?" asked Niall around his mouth stuffed with crisps.

"Yeah. No thanks to either of you," I grumbled back, typing the last paragraph of my essay due tomorrow. "Why weren't you guys picking up your phones? And you better not have been... you know."

Louis sighed and leaned back on my bed, his legs on Niall's lap. "You know, for someone who lets Harry f*** him almost everyday, you'd think you'd be able to say 'f*** around' easily. Not struggling like you're choking."

"Unless he chokes on Harry's cock," Niall added with a laugh, making Louis chuckle and smile fondly at his boyfriend.

"Niall!" I exclaimed, facing him with wide eyes.

"Nah. He wouldn't choke on it anymore. He's probably sucked Harry off so many times, he's used to it," Louis said back to Niall with a smirk and wink at me.

"Louis!" I sighed and turned back around to finish my last sentence for my essay. "Screw both of you."

"As long as you don't ask us to 'f*** you'," said Louis behind me. "We're not into threesomes, believe it or not."

I groaned and turned around to yell at them. "Get out! You guys are so disturbing! And you're not even helping me."

"With what again?" Niall asked, getting up to throw the bag of crisps away.

"With Andy!" I replied nonetheless. "I mean, he's crazy as f***!"

"O. M. G!" Louis exclaimed all girl-like. "Did you hear that, Nialler? He just swore! Cheers for Liam!"

"I need new mates," I muttered and put my face in my hands.

There was suddenly a knock at my door, making me jump a bit. Louis and Niall immediately stopped laughing and looked to the door. My heart was somehow pounding in my chest and I was breathing faster. This doesn't seem good...

"Think it's Andy, coming to finally claim Liam again?" Louis asked with a smile.

"Maybe," said Niall, getting up from the bed. "We should check it out, though. It's not good to leave a bro hanging, right?"

"You guys said you hated Andy!" I hissed at them, standing up from my desk chair.

"Doesn't mean it's him at the door, Payno. Just relax and sit back down. It's probably Harry wanting to f*** you senseless again and trying to be polite about it at least," said Louis, gesturing for me to sit down.

Before I could say anything, Niall called out to the person at the other side of the door.

"Who is it?" asked Niall sweetly.

"Uh, flower delivery for Liam Payne," answered the person. I recognized that voice even though said person tried to change his voice. Idiot!

When Niall was about to answer the door with a smile, I tackled him to the ground. Louis yelled out to me in protest for attacking his boyfriend and jumped on me. We were a pile of pointy limbs flying everywhere, trying to escape from each other.

"Ow! Liam, get off me!" Niall breathed out.

"Then don't open door!" I said back, pushing Louis' elbow from my side. "Louis, your elbow is so pointy!"

"Don't attack my boyfriend then!" he countered.

"I just didn't want him to open the door!"

"Why not?!" they both asked in unison.

I rolled my eyes at them, and said, "Cuz I know it's -

"Hey Liam! Since you weren't opening the door, I thought I'd let myself in with my ke-," said Andy all happy, then stopped to stare at us on the ground. "What's going on here, lads?"

"None of your business!" we replied hastily and untangled ourselves from each other.

"Andy, what are you doing here?" I demanded as I managed to stand up.

"Oh. To give you these," he answered, pushing 3 bouquets in my face. I spluttered as some leaves got in my mouth and pushed them away.

"More flowers?" I asked, eyeing them carefully.

"Liam, be careful," Louis said suddenly, walking up to stand beside me. "The flowers might be drugged or something to make you fall for him and take him back."

Andy scoffed at that, and put the bouquets on my desk before turning back to us. He glared at Louis and Niall, who glared right back at him. You could actually feel the anger radiating from all of them. Kinda gross and really weird.

"Uh... I actually wasn't gonna keep tho- " Andy interrupted me before I could finish. So I stepped back and let him talk. "Okay, fine. Don't listen to me. Just try to force yourself all over me again and see what happens."

"Tomlinson, this doesn't involve you," said Andy threateningly.

"It does, actually. Liam is my best mate, and I'm not letting him fall over you again," Louis countered. "It was a mistake the first time to let it happen before. But I'm not letting in happen again. Liam won't be stupid enough for a repeat of that."

"I'm not letting that happen either," Niall said in agreement.

"Uh, thanks?" I questioned them, but they ignored me.

Since they were going to continue ignoring me, I just sat on my bed and watched. How rude are they? I mean, they're just insulting me as if I wasn't in MY room, with them.

"Liam doesn't need your 'help'," Andy said back. "He never has. He can act on his own consent. He's at least smart enough to do that."

"I'm right here, people!" I said defensively.

"You can't make him fall for you again either! He's at least smart enough not to do that stupid thing twice!" Louis retorted.

"Yeah! Liam can be smart at times!" Niall added.

That made me stand up to defend myself; whether they heard me or not. "Woah, okay! That's where I draw the line! You can't just keep calling me stupid when I'm right here! That's so rude!"

"He's right," said Andy, nodding. "We should talk about it out in the hall."

"Good idea," Louis agreed.

The three of them were about to walk out the door, but I stopped them, getting in their way. "Stop being idiots! It's not any better to talk about me like that behind my back!"

"Then how can we talk about you like that?" asked Niall.

"Yeah, Liam. Make up your mind," Louis added. "First, you don't want us in here to talk about you. Then now, you won't even let us out of your room to the hallway."

"That's messed up, Liam," Andy said with his arms crossed over his chest.

"What the actual fu- Shut up, Andy! You shouldn't even be in here!" I yelled at him. "And just to remind all three of you, I'm smarter than all of you! I get straight A's in all my classes!"

"So? That just means you're 'book smart'," Louis said indifferently.

I blinked at him in disbelief, then narrowed my eyes. How dare he! I can't believe he's not taking my side! What a best friend!

Andy just scoffed, having the audacity to look offended. "Rude much?"

"Get out!" I shooed him out of my room and shut the door.

Louis cleared his throat and and pointed at the flowers. Niall had his hands on his hips and looked at me sternly before he opened the door for me, agreeing with Louis. I nodded and grabbed the bouquets, sniffing them briefly before throwing them at Andy's face.

"And take your damn flowers back!" I shouted at him and shut the door again.

"Good job, Payno," Louis said with approvement.

"Yeah. Good for you to throw him out like that," Niall agreed.

"Don't 'good job' me!" I argued, glaring them down. "You guys were freaking insulting me with him! Like, what the heck were you both doing?!"

They chuckled awkwardly and stepped away from me, closer to the door.

"Now listen, Liam. We were only doing that to - " Louis started.

"To insult me?! What kind of 'best friends' do that? Are we suddenly 'frenemies' now?" I demanded. "We're not girls, remember? We don't just stab each other's backs when times get rough."

"N- no, of course not. Best bros for life, right Liam?" Niall said nervously.

"Good. Cuz trust me. You do not wanna be my 'frenemy'," I added.

"We trust you! We trust you," Louis practically squeaked out.

They both bolted for the door then and opened it to run out. I sighed in relief and closed the door behind them.

"Wimps," I muttered to myself with a smirl on my face.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

27.3K 410 26
(Lilo, Nosh and Zarry) A teacher that you want A person blackmailing you A best friend that is more A friend not trusting you A person pulling you i...
197K 4.7K 39
Cassie Brooks. A normal teenage girl. She gets bullied. By the most popular boy in school, Louis Tomlinson. He has a crew. Their names are, Harry St...
119K 2.7K 25
Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder; the popular high school couple that everyone talked about. It was like people lived to know what was going on in...
55.9K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...