A hero's history (Complete)

By Apikachucanwrite

Aizawa tells Class 1-A, about his experience in UA. More

Chapter 2: The first day
Chapter 3: Step up
Chapter 4: Hero identities?
Chapter 5: Training
Chapter 6: The weekends
Chapter 7: Villian!!
Chapter 8: Steal and Stop
Chapter 9: Christmas
Chapter 10: Let the games begin!!
Chapter 11: Powerful and Powerless
Chapter 12: A burning punch
Chapter 13: Smiles
Chapter 14: Let's talk
Chapter 15: Help me
Chapter 16: Come back
Chapter 17: Hero's Ending
Chapter 18: Pathetic

Chapter 1: A hero's history

3.4K 108 14
By Apikachucanwrite

I snuggled into my sleeping bag enjoying the silence in the classroom as the rest of my students were laughing and eating in the cafeteria.

Or at least they were.......

"MR. AIZAWA!!" a screeching voice called out as the door slammed against the wall.

I groaned as I opened my eyes and zipped out of the sleeping bag. I looked up to see Uraraka, Momo and Midoriya coming in.

I rubbed my eyes "what do you want... I was slee- I mean grading your papers"

"Ah!! Very sorry!! But I have a project to do about history of UA!!" Momo said. "I was wondering, since you attended UA in the past if you could tell us your experience!!"

"I'm good" I say crawling back to my sleeping bag.

Midoriya looked at me "oh please Mr.Aizawa!! I really want to know what it's like to learn with pro heros!!"

I sighed "If I tell you will you please leave me alone!!" I said.

The three of them nodded as they smiled brightly

I took off my sleeping bag and stood up at my desk.

I started to say "It was September 8th, my first day in UA high...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15 4 4
"Who am I? That's the thought that has been plaguing my mind recently. Or the better question is...who do I want to be. My name's Ochaco Uraraka- yes...
15.1K 394 12
"Huh?..." "Oh! Recovery Girl, he's starting to wake up!" "Ah! Who- what- where?!" "Calm down, you're safe." "My name is Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya. T...
617K 19K 49
{𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙} From being the lazy idiot to somehow being the number one student at UA, how did this happen?
320K 14K 72
𝗕𝗡𝗛𝗔 𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗙𝗜𝗖 (𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥) there are things only the crackheads of class 1-a can achieve; and you're about to experience them first...