The Granger Family Reunion

By Goofy_2004

I know this is maybe gonna be a Granger reunion similar to others but it's a little different. Before at hogw... More

Introduction
The invitation
Getting to know eatch other
The reunion
More?
Diffrent Types Of Nightmares
He's Here And Preparations
Dinner with an unexpected guest.
Snowball Fight And A Ferret
The Ball
The Fight
PRESENTS!!!!!!
Epilouge
A/N

Last Minuet

7.7K 138 55
By Goofy_2004

Layla POV

I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains. I stretched and yawned. I felt an arm around my waist and smiled when I remembered who it was. It was dad. I sat up. "Wake up!" I yelled. They started to stir but Zinny, Cassie, Scorp and Puddles woke up. We all then started to jump on the bed. They started to laugh. We all laughed. Well until mom ran to the bathroom and puked. We all ran after her. I held her hair up and rubbed circles on her back. She stopped puking, grabbed some paper and wiped her mouth. "Are you ok?" Zinny asked. "Was it something we did?" She added. Mom shook her head and smiled. "No, you did nothing. It's just the baby. This happens often at the beginning, don't worry." She said and flushed the toilet. Dad helped her stand up and we all brushed our teeth. We took separate showers, well, me, mom and dad helped Zinny, Scorp and Cassie. We then changed. Dad had a navy blue button up shirt, some black jeans and black shoes and a black bracelet. He also had the other version of moms bracelet too, it was black with a single white bead while moms was white with a single black bead.

Mom had a beige button up shirt with rolled up cuffs, black jeans, white shoes, black earrings and a black necklace that said witch. You could see her baby bump, it wasn't big but visible.

I had the same necklace, some black shoes similar to dads, some diamond studs, a blueish grayish hoodie I think it is, some jeans and a black cap.

Zinny had a green blouse, white jeans and black shoes. Cassie had a stripped dress and some sandals, I know it's winter put we're gonna be inside all day so it was ok. Scorp had a teal button up shirt with short sleeves, some white jeans and black shoes.

I had my hair straightened and so had Cassie. Zinny had soft curls, Scorp had his combed to the side and dad had his the same. Dad had braided moms hair, he likes doing that, and it's cute when he does. They have been together since they were 18 and married since 20. We went out of the door and into the elevator. We met up with Ben, Mal, Brittney, Cal and Flynn. I hugged my friends, uncle Ben and aunt Mal. "Hi, Mr. Malfoy." Brittney waved to my dad and he smiled and made a small nod. Uncle Ben looked confused. "You know him?" Ben asked. Brittney nodded. "He's Layla's father. I met him yesterday." She said. He looked at me and then at my mom and then at my dad. "So he's the father." He said. "Yes, Ben, meet my husband Draco, Draco, meet my cousin Ben. Oh, and his wife and children." She said. Ben and dad shook hands and he smiled at the others. "Nice meeting you." He said. "Same." Ben said. We reached the bottom floor and went out. I could see uncle Harry, Theo and Blaise with Aunt Ginny and Pansy. "MATE!" Uncle Blaise yelled. "I'm so happy to see you." He said and hugged dad. Dad hugged him back. "You saw me yesterday. Seriously, sometimes I think you're sick." He said with a laugh. The others walked over and hugged him. We then started talking about stuff. "What happened to your arm?" Dad said. "You realize now?" I said with a raised eyebrow. He looked at me then rolled his eyes. "And what happened to your cheek?" He asked while he grabbed her face and examined it. "You have your glasses on and you still can't see anything. Unbelievable." I whispered the last part. He playfully glared at me and mom just laughed. "Well the arm, same as you, I just had my watch on the wrong arm. And the cheek, Cherry. My cousin." My dad was not happy. "On purpose or accidental?" He asked as he gritted his teeth. "Purpose." My mom said. "But don't worry, it's fine." She said as she put an arm on his shoulder. "Yeah, if they do something to her mommy will kick their asses. Right mom?" I asked and she smiled. "God they take too long." Mom said. Right after she did Madelin, Olivia, Oliver, Max and Kole came through with Great Grandma and Grandpa. "Are they.." dad never finished his sentence because mom cut him off. "No, you can go after you meet these. You don't wanna be trampled by high heels now do you?" He shook his head. When they came to us they immediately looked at my dad. They looked down at mom and dads hands then back up at dad. Olivia smiled. "I can't believe you're a Malfoy, omg this is amazing." She said and started jumping up and down. I quickly looked over at uncle Theo and I could see a small smile from on his mouth. I smiled and looked back at aunt Olivia. "I'm Olivia." She stopped jumping and stretched her hand out. He took it and shook it. "Draco." He said with a smile. "I'm Max." Aunt Max came forward and put her hand out and he shook it. "Kole." Uncle Kole did the same. "Oliver." He also did it. "I'm her aunt Madelin." Great aunt Madelin stretched her hand out and he shook it. "Oh and these are my grandparents Steven and Anna. Grams, Gramps, this is my husband." They shook his hand. "A lot of hand shaking." I mumbled. Then, came the nightmares. "I can't believe the winter ball is tomorrow, time flies by when you have fun." I heard one of them say. They all laughed. All my aunts, great aunts and uncles came out of the elevator. "If you wanna live to see the sun again, run!" Mom hissed. "I'll be here at dinner." He hissed back and pecked her cheek, he then somehow pecked my cheek, then Zinnys, then Cassies and then Scorps. He started walking fast with uncle Blaise beside him. "OMG, ITS HIM!" I heard a high pitched scream. "OMG, HE HAS GLASSES, HOW CUTE!" I heard many of them say. He then started to walk faster if that's even possible. They somehow made it to the elevator alive.

You alright.

Barely, I barely made it. Omg, I thought I was gonna die. No kidding, Mia was right, they are crazy.

I laughed.

I know, and uncle Blaise?

Barely alive, I'm leaning by the wall he's on the floor.

I would love to see that.

A minuet later my phone plinged. It was a picture of uncle Blaise on the floor, barely alive. I laughed out loud. Mom looked over my shoulder and started laughing too. I showed the others and they started laughing too. Then the others came and looked at us with a confused look but shrugged it off. We went into the dinning hall and went to the buffet table and grabbed some food. We started eating, then someone came through the doors. It was our other grandma. "Narcissa!" Mom yelled to get the old woman's attention. It did and she smiled when she saw us. She walked over to us and hugged us. "How are you darling?" She asked. "Oh we're great. And how's you know who?" Mom asked. "Worse everyday. Good, he deserves it. He threatened my baby if he didn't do what he asked." Mom nodded in agreement. "Well, Narcissa, this is the Granger Family. Family, this is Narcissa." They all waved and she waved back. "Well I just wanted to say hello, gotta go back to you know who 2. See you tomorrow at the winter ball." She said and went. "Bye." Me, mom and my siblings said. "Mom, I gotta go to that mall, because I now know what to buy Brittney so I really wanna buy that to her, and to the others to so yeah, can I go? Can I barrow the car?" I whispered too mom. "We are going together. I don't wanna be here anyway." She whispered back. I nodded. The grandma stood up. "We are going back to the mall today as a last minuets Christmas shopping." Wow, how convenient. Then my phone went off. It was my alarm for something I don't remember. It was playing miss movin' on Spanish version by fifth harmony and covers by my mother a few years ago.

She gave me her 'really' look. I smiled and started miming to it. "Turn it off." She said with a laugh. "No, you sing good." I said. "That's Hermie?" One of my bitchy aunts asked. I nodded. "As if." She said. I unlocked my phone, scrolled through my pictures and videos until I found the video she was singing to and showed it to her. Everybody's eyes widen as they heard her sing. Except my siblings, Brittney, Cal, Flynn and moms friends. I then showed them a video were mom was singing the song Grown by Little mix.

"See it's mom. Dad sings too. Sometimes." I said. One of my aunts grabbed my phone. "Hey! Give it back!" She just ignored me. She stared at the screen with wide eyes, this was my chance. I grabbed it as fast as I could. I then stood up. "Well, don't we have a mall to go too, Christmas is tomorrow, right?" Then they all stood up and we went. "Wait." Mom said. "Cassie, go change your sandals to your boots at least. Here's the key. Hurry, Layla go with your sister, please." I nodded and went with Cassie.
———————————————
Hermione POV

"Can't they hurry up?" Gwen wined. "They just went in the elevator, besides you take longer time than them just to put on your clothes." I said. "Have you shown those videos to anyone?" Olivia asked. I shook my head. "Well you should, you might get famous." Max said. I just laughed. After a few minuets they came back. "How the hell does your daughters know Draco Malfoy?" Nania asked me. "No clue." I said simply. "Well, if she's trying to get together with him, she should stop, because one, he's mine, two, she's 17 and he's 39.." "36." I interrupted her. "And how the hell do you know?" She spat at me. "We went to the same school together, so we know each other." I said. She snorted. "As if." I just rolled my eyes. "So lets go." I said. We put on our jackets and all that stuff. I entered the car and so did the others. I started the car and we were on our way.

When we reached the mall we split up. We went with those we already bought presents for. I went with my cousins, Layla went with the little ones. Harry, Ginny, Pansy,Theo, Blaise and Draco stayed at the hotel. "So, how long have you been pregnant?" Oliver asked. "About a week." I said. He nodded. "Do any of you have someone special in mind?" I asked. "I have a girlfriend." Said Oliver. "What's her name?" I asked. "Isabelle. She couldn't come, she had her own family reunion." He said. I nodded. "Max?" Her cheeks turned red. "Who is it." I asked. She mumbled something but I didn't hear. "What?" I asked with a smile. "Your friend." She said quietly but enough too hear her. "Witch one?" "The one with glasses." She whispered. I grabbed her shoulders and looked at her in the eyes. "Harry?" I whispered. She nodded. "I knew it." I whispered to myself. "How about you Kole, anyone?" I asked as I turned to him. "...Maybe." He said as he looked down. "Kole." I said. He sighed. Please be Pansy, please be Pansy. "Your black Haired friend. The girl." Yes! I smiled and turned to Olivia. "Yes, Mione, I like Theo." She said as she sighed in defeat. "Can I see the future or something?" I said. "Lucky for you, they are all single. That's why I asked them to come." I said with a smile. They looked up at me and smiled. "And I'll see what I can do." They came and hugged me. Even Oliver did. "I'm hugging you because there is a chance you're gonna be able to fix Max's broken heart." He whispered to me. "And because I love you." He said. I gave him a smile and we all let go. I had already bought stuff for Grams, Gramps, Ben, Max, Olivia, Oliver and Kole so I'm here to buy stuff for Brittney, Cal, Flynn, Mal, Harry, Pansy, Theo, Ginny and Blaise. We were walking around and window shopping a little and sometimes went into the stores. "Look at this, you think Brittney will like it?" I was holding a silver and black necklace, I thought it would match her dress. "I think she will." I added and they all nodded. I also found an owl necklace for Pansy after looking around some more. "This would fit Pansy, don't you think?" I asked Kole, he just looked at me. "Yes or no?" "Uh, yeah, yeah it would. It's nice." He said with a smile. For Flynn I bought a necklace with an arrow. I thought it was nice. For Harry I bought a clock. I was black while the numbers were gold. He was always late to meetings, work, and everything else you could be late to. For Mal I bought a purple and silver ring. For Blaise I bought a laptop case because he really needed one and he never bought one, so I had to do it. Boys. For Ginny I bought the Red Queen series because I recommended it and she wanted to read it. For Cal I bought some headphones, I asked Brittney if she knew what he liked to do, she said that he liked to listen to music on full volume and she said it was getting irritating. And lastly for Theo I bought a Bluetooth speaker, I promised him i would teach him how to use one.

"So, was everybody successful?" I asked everybody else. We decided to meet at the small restaurant we were at yesterday. Everybody nodded. We ordered some food and ate. We talked and laughed and everything. It was fun.

Want some fish' n chips?

Really, you would order me some?

Draco, do you want some or not?

Yes please. Love you.

Love you too.

"Um excuse me." I asked as a waiter passed by. "Yes ma'am?" The sweet girl asked. "Can I take some fish'n chips to take with me? Do have take away?" She nodded and wrote it down. "Anything else?" She asked. I shook my head. "No, thank you." She smiled and went. A few minuets later she came back with a box as we were about to leave. "Here you go, have a nice day." "Thank you, you too." I said and we went. On the way I knocked into someone and fell to the ground. "Well if it isn't the mudblood." I heard a deep voice. I winced at the word but stood up anyway. "Sod off, Goyle." I hissed as I glared at him. He leaned in closer. "You don't scare me." He whispered. "You don't scare me either." I said. "What are you doing here anyway, I thought a pure blood like you hated these kinda places." I whispered the last part. "Ma, what's going on?" I heard Layla ask. "Nothing, don't worry." I said without looking at her. "Answers my question." I demanded. "Oh you know, looking for someone to torture and kill. Maybe I just found that someone." He whispered and grinned. He then looked at Layla. My eyes widen. "Don't you even dare. I swear, you lay a finger on her I'll kill you without hesitation." I hissed. "And I can do that without a wand." I whispered at him. He just laughed. I spat on his face. His eyes widen and his expression turned into anger. "Don't you dare spit on me you mudblood." What happened next went fast. Without knowing I was on the floor holding my eye and he was laughing. And so were my cousins. Well some of them plus my aunts and uncles. While he was laughing I had a chance. I swung my leg and tripped him. I then shifted so I was on top of him. I was sitting on his back with his hands in my hands so he couldn't do anything. "I'm an Auror, I know how to fight. And punching me on the eye was a huge mistake. And I can make you miserable in just a snap of my fingers, so you better be careful." I whispered in his ear. By now he was scared. I climbed of him and he ran away. "Go mom." Scorp said as he ran to me and hugged my leg. "Omg are you ok? He hit you hard." Max said as she came to me and grabbed my face to examine it. "I'm fine, it's just a black eye." I said with a laugh. "What does mudblood even mean?" She asked. I just shook my head. "It's just a bad word. Don't bother." I said. "What's that on your arm?" Olivia asked. Oh crap. I put my arm behind my back. "No-nothing." I stuttered. She grabbed my arm and rolled up my sleeve. And there it was, the horrible word engraved on my arm. I had forgot to cover it earlier. She looked at me with sad eyes and hugged me. "Come on, lets go." She said and hooked her arm in mine. We arrived at the hotel as Draco was going out of the elevator with Blaise beside him. They were talking about something. "OI!" I screamed to get their attention. And it did. "YOU ORDERED!" Draco smiled and ran over to me. Everybody were looking at me. Confusion and rage was coming from my aunts, uncles and cousins, well most of my cousins. The others already knew what was going on. "Here." I said as I gave him the box. He grabbed it and looked at me with wide eyes. "What in Merlins name happened." He said as he grabbed my face and examined it. "Nothing." I said. "Mia, that's not nothing." He said with a serious face. "Ugh, fine it was Goyle, but don't worry, He won't bother me ever again." He looked at me and I nodded. "Just be careful around him ok?" I nodded. "Well enjoy your meal and if Blaise wants some you share." I said and hugged him. He hugged back. I heard many gasps from my aunts cousins and uncles. He rolled his eyes and nodded. "See you at dinner." I whispered to him. He nodded and went. "Why the hell do you have matching bracelets? Why did he just hug you? Why did he care if you got punched? What's going on?" My aunt shrieked. I shrugged. "Because we know each other." I said and started to walk towards the elevator but got stopped by Nania. "What." I said as I turned around. Just as I turned around Nania had her hand raised and before I could think her hand collided with my cheek. I got a scratch from her nail too. "Isn't it enough with just a punch at the eye!" I yelled. "Do you have to slap me too!" I added as I got some paper from my pocket. "Draco is mine, you hear me, so get out of my way." She hissed. She was about to hit me again but I managed to block her. "Screw you Nania." I said and turned around to the elevator. I was quickly followed by my kids and cousins and niece and nephew and his friend. I put the key in, turned it and the elevator doors closed after the others went in. Layla gave me another band aid even if I didn't want it. "God, she's a jerk." Layla said as she put the band aid on. I nodded. "She's lucky my wand is in my room." I whispered to her and she nodded. We all went up to my room and hung out there until dinner. We played games and other stuff. It was fun. "Imagine their faces when the find out that he's actually your husband." Olivia said and we all laughed. We talked some more until it was dinner.

This was gonna be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.7K 48
i wrote this book when i was 12 and did not know how to write AT ALL & i genuinely dont know how people like this book i can't even read it without c...
253 0 30
We are students at Hogwarts 3 years post war. The students who were in their last 2 years of school when the battle began were invited back 3 years l...
23.5K 465 27
***THIS STORY IS UNDER EDITING AS OF FRIDAY, MARCH 18th, 2016**** I've been reading Potter Twins fan fictions for a few days and I decided to "jump o...
99.1K 1.3K 13
After 27 years, Hermione Malfoy, née Granger, gets invited for the Granger family reunion again. As a young girl she was bullied by her bratty nieces...