Dinner with an unexpected guest.

Caroline POV

"Who the hell does she think she is?" Nania said as she paced around my room. I just shrugged. "I mean, here she comes, 27 years later, thinking she's better than everybody else, has 4, soon 5 kids, and a 'husband'. I mean really, who would marry her?" She asked. We all shrugged. "I guess we'll find out at dinner." Anastasia said. We all nodded in agreement.
———————————————
Layla POV

The others had gone 2 hours early to change clothes and get ready, then they would come back and wait until it was time to go. I had changed into a white blouse, some jeans and some black high heels. I also had a claw like bracelet. My platinum blonde hair was half up half down. The half up was braided and the half down was slightly curled. Mom had a black blouse, some black leggings, a black bracelet and som black high heels too. She also had this owl necklace with a tree in the middle. Zinny loved moms necklace, so she wanted her own, and luckily we found one. That's the one I bought her a few days ago. (On chapter getting to know each other) It was a locket. Mom said it had a picture of her mother, father with her and her brothers as baby's. It also had two notes. Mom never said what it says there. Maybe one day we'll find out. It also had something carved in it in Latin.(I'm warning you that this is taken from google translate and I have no clue if this is right. If you know Latin please tell me.)

Omnes voces et lampades, rustici et maligni omnes, est draco, et unicornis, et syreni, lupus et domus patris tui, et protegens. <3

and it means:

Through all the thunder and lightning, Through all the clowns and haters,
Is a dragon, a unicorn, a mermaid, a wolf and your Family, protecting you. <3

She had her ombré hair down.

I was sitting on my bed

I was sitting on my bed. The others would come any minuet. I then heard a small tapping on my window. I walked over to it and opened it. Right outside was a black owl with a letter attached to it leg. As soon as I took it the owl flew away. "Okay..." i said as I opened it. It said:

Dear child,

This is a warning. I'm coming. And when I come, I will kill your entire family. You are a disgrace to the Malfoy name. You and you mother and siblings. Mostly your mother as she's a filthy mudblood who threw dirt on the Malfoy name. I'm coming. And when I come,

I won't be alone.

L.M

I just sat there on my bed. Tears wanting to fall down but only one fell. I knew exactly who L.M is, without a doubt. I wasn't crying because he said I was a disgrace to the Malfoy name, it's because he called my mother a mudblood. I was crying but I was also furious. No one, and I mean NO ONE calls my mother a mudblood and gets away with it alive. I was so focused on the letter not hearing my mother knocking on my door. "Dragon?" She called. "Dragon cub?" She called again. "Lion?" Mom had different nicknames for me, and I loved it. "Lay?" She called knocking harder on the door. "Layla!" She yelled. After a second of silence she burst out through the door. "Layla, what's wrong?" She asked as she came closer. She sat in front of me on the bed as I handed her the letter. Her eyes widened as she read through the letter. She then ripped it in tiny pieces and lit them on fire in her palms. "Don't worry. We will take care of this." She said as she wiped a tear away. "He called you a mudblood." I said as I looked at her. She just smiled. "Is that why you're crying?" She asked. I nodded. "No one gets to call you a mudblood without me and dad knowing and no one gets away with it alive." She laughed and kissed my forehead. "My brave little dragon cub." She said. That made me smile. "Mione, where are you guys! I only found half of the family!" I heard a shout. "Oh, we are just in here!" Mom shouted back. Mom hugged me and quickly fixed my makeup with her wand and quickly put it away before they came in. "Is everything alright?" Flynn asked. I nodded. Me and Flynn have became really close. I'm think I'm starting to like him. We went out and sat in the living room. It was an hour left till dinner. The words from the letter are still haunting me, and it looks like they are haunting mom too. She noticed my worried expression so she put a hand on my shoulder as she entered my mind.