More?

Hermione POV

*beep* *beep* *beep*

When the alarm went off I felt that my face was wet. When I opened my eyes I found out why. Puddles was licking my face, she nodded had released herself from Layla's grip and was on my stomach licking my face off. "Hey girl." I said as I took her in my arms and climbed off the bed. The time was half an hour before 6. I put her down and woke the others. "20 more minuets." Layla said and turned around. "In 20 more minuets we only have 10 minuets to get ready. Wake up!" She shot up from bed, her eyes 1/3 open. She climbed off bed and went to the bathroom. I woke the others and went to the bathroom with Layla and I went in too. "Hey, I just got a message that more family is coming." I said while I brushed Layla's hair while she brushed Zinnys while she brushed Cassie's. Scorp just did his own hair, like always. "Really? Who's coming? How many more?" Layla asked the last part a little worried. "10 or 11, I think." I said as I curled my hair. "Oh yeah it was like uncle Ben and some other people." Layla said. I nodded. I had got some gifts for his family. I had contact with him even after I stopped coming. He told me everything in his life and so did I. Well almost everything. We bought his family a few books each because they loved reading. We bought something for Bens sons friend to. He also liked reading so we bought him a book to. "Great, more people." Zinny said. I smiled. Yup, she was definitely my daughter. I curled my hair in soft curls. Layla curled Cassie's hair while Zinny kept it straight and so did Layla. Both me and Layla put on some light makeup, nothing much. Zinny went to her suitcase and pulled out her blue butterfly dress and Layla helped her put it on. Cassie wanted her white dress so I pulled it out and put it on her. Scorp had a tux on, instead of a jacket it was a vest. (Cassie's dress is less poffy and Scorp has a green tie.)

Layla had a silk red dress with black boots, apple bracelet, a belt and a cat necklace

Layla had a silk red dress with black boots, apple bracelet, a belt and a cat necklace. I had a black dress, the top was black with 3/4 sleeves while the skirt part was white with black flower patterns. (Let's pretend her dress is black and not blue ok?) I wore a blue tear drop necklace, a snake bracelet the twins gave me on my birthday and the white bracelet with a black bead that Layla got me also for my birthday (Draco has the black with a white bead) because she knew I missed him a lot so she got it. You should have seen my face. It was a little hard to put it on because of the bandage but I got it on.