FMA oneshot book

By Animeforliiife

This looked too fun to not be doing. Enjoy!! Warning: If I don't get requests often enough I will be making... More

A/N
Nightmare (Envy x reader)
Greedling x reader
Surprise(Roy x reader)
Ling x reader fluff
Edward x Sad Envy
Edward x Sad Envy part 2
Edward x Sad Envy part 3
Envy x Edward
Romantic Envy x reader
A/N
Ling x suicidal reader
Alphonse x reader
Edward x scared reader
A/N
Yandere Ling x reader
Envy x Depressed reader
Edward x Roy
Envy x Suicidal reader
Father x reader
Brokenhearted reader x Edward
A/N
My fav FMA shipping(Edvy)
Depressed Envy x reader
Nightmare(Edvy)
1K READS!!
Lust x male reader fluff
Notice me! (Edvy)
Request please
Greedling x gangster reader
Cost of the Crown (Ling x reader)
Edward x reader fluff
Sick Envy x reader
OH MY GOD!!!
Vengeful 2003 Envy x reader
Greed x Gender Neutral reader fluff
A/N
Alphonse (COS) x reader

Costumes(Greed x Reader)

822 20 5
By Animeforliiife

Greed POV

It was the day before Halloween. I wanted to take my girlfriend (y/n) for a romantic date before our spooky night together.

As we walked around I tried to figure out what place we should eat at.
"Hey (y/n), where do you wanna eat?", I asked. She didn't answer. I looked at her.
" (y/n)? Did you hear me?", I asked.

She was staring at a certain store. It was a Halloween costume store. I then realized that we haven't gotten our costumes yet.
She looked at me with begging eyes.

I smiled. "Alright, we'll go in", I agreed. She beamed and grabbed my hand, dragging me inside.
She was looking at costumes left and right.

" Greed! What should I be? Should I be witch, or a mad scientist? Or maybe a zombie?"
I honestly grew quite annoyed with this. This is suppose be our date.

Suddenly (y/n) gasped loudly.
"Oh Greed", she said. I looked at her and smirked. I knew she would've said something eventually.

I threw my arms open, waiting for a hug but instead she ran straight past me. My eye twitched as I looked at her.

(Y/n) started to rummage through more costumes.

" Hey Greed, come check this out", she urged. I let out a low growl.
"No thanks, check it out yourself", I scowled. She looked at me confused.
" What?", she said.

I glared at her.
"Obviously costuming shopping is more important then our date", I snapped. With that I stormed out of the store.

I sat at a nearby cafe. I sighed. All I wanted was to spend time with my special girl. I drank a cup of hot coco.
A few minutes later (y/n) came back with a bag in her hand. She sat across from me and frowned.

" Greed, I'm sorry. This was our date and I totally ignored that face, doing something that only I wanted to do"

I looked at her and sighed.

"I'm sorry too (y/n). I know its Halloween and all but I guess I was upset because I thought that was all you cared about", I explained.

I looked away.
" All I wanted was your attention", I stated. (Y/n) got up and came from behind me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Greed, don't be silly. I love you more than anything in the world. You should know that. I know what will you cheer you up", she said. She pulled out something from the paper bag.

It was special couples costume, of Frankenstein and his bride.

" I thought this would be fun to scare kids with", she stated. I grabbed her chin and pulled her in a kiss. Once we pulled away I hugged.
"Its freaking awesome babe, I love you", I said.

(Y/n) chuckled.
" I love you too. Come on, we should go see a movie", she suggested. With that we enjoyed the rest of our date, and had a fantastic Halloween.

So I hope you guys liked this. Have a happy Halloween!! Love my readers!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 537 56
Hello there, fellow readers of Wattpad! I hope you all enjoy this compilation of one shots of your favorite anime/ TV show characters and celebrities...
797 3 32
This is a collection of my one shot fan-fic's and story's/scenarios. Some of this is just whatever I felt like writing it's random .... Some of these...
331K 924 19
Hello guys so I wanna do something like the others would do and make a various or oneshots where you guys can actually send me some request of what y...
20.6K 481 29
This fic is about Ed and Envy coming together romantically because their differences, with a bit of problems along the way. They will eventually fin...