Depressed Envy x reader

Envy POV

I just laid on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. These past couple of days have been nothing but shit.

I felt like I was in this dark hole and I couldn't escape. It just held me there, trapped. Not letting go.

Frankly I was sick of it.

Everywhere I go I'm always called a monster. I hate it. Only one person really cares about me. (Y/n).

I loved her. She cares about me, or at least it seems that way but I have a hard time believing it.

I decided that I wasn't hungry and just slept a bit. Finally I heard a knock on my door.

I figured it would be rude to leave the person there so I answered the door. There (Y/n) stood there with a bag of takeout.

She smiled at me.

"Hey Envy", she said. I gave a small smile.

She came in and we went into our room. Placing the food in front she looked at me seriously.
"Eat it", she ordered.

I looked away. She knew I wasn't eating lately. I opened my mouth to say something but she beat me to it.

"Envy, eat", he said softer. I sighed and gave in. I ate all the takeout then plopped back onto my bed.

I could feel her sit next to me. She pulled my head on her lap and I didn't protest.

"Envy, its ok. Everything will be ok", she assured me. I felt tears in my eyes.

She stroked my hair gently, making me feel safe. 
"How?", I asked weakly.

"Huh?", (Y/n) said. I sat up and glared at her.
"HOW CAN CARE ABOUT A MONSTER LIKE ME?!", I yelled.

She gave a soft smile and opened her arms. I looked away. But in a matter of seconds I leaped into them and cried my eyes out.

Burying my face in her shoulder I just sat there and let it all out. She rubbed my back and whispered sweet things in my ear.

"Its gonna be ok", she assured.

After a few minutes I pulled away. 
"I-I'm sorry", I said weakly. She kissed my lips softly then pulled away.

"Don't worry, you're not alone", she stated. She took a small handkerchief and wiped my tear stained cheeks.

Then she placed it in my hands and I wiped my eyes.

"I love you Envy", she said. She pulled me into her arms again.
"I love you too", I replied.

She was amazing, always knew how to make me feel better. Thank you (Y/n).