Vengeful 2003 Envy x reader

Requested by Animeforliiifesister
This will contain spoilers for the original series. Just a warning.

Envy POV

I looked down at Hohenheim, all bloody and battered. He looked up at me weakly.
"Envy....don't do this...please...", he choked out.

I gritted my teeth and kicked him again. "No. You brought me so much pain, now I get to do the same. You bastard", I sneered.

Hohenheim gave a look of pity. "Please my son....William..."

My eyes widened in rage. I started punching him over and over not stopping.
"DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME THAT YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!", I roared.

I heard footsteps come into the room. I stopped and looked over. No. Not now. Why her? Y/N looked over at me with great concern in her eyes.

"Envy....you need to stop", she said softly. I growled and looked away. "You know what he did to me...you know why I have to do this", I said darkly.
"You don't have to do anything. Just leave him. You've already given him quite the beating", she said.

"He needs to know my pain....he needs to suffer....he needs to DIE!!", I yelled. I turned my hand into a blade and raised it above Hohenheim's head.

"Envy no!!" Y/N tackled me to the ground. She held me down and I glared at her.

"GET OFF ME YOU STUPID BITCH!!!"

She remained where she was. "Envy...", she placed a hand on my cheek and I froze. She smiled softly. "It's all okay now. He can't hurt you anymore", she assured.
I said nothing as I sat up.

I looked at her, then at Hohenheim, then back at her. She stood me up. "Let's head back, okay?", she asked.
As tears welled up in my eyes I nodded my head slowly. I gave one last glare at Hohenheim.

"Goodbye....you bastard", I choked out. Y/N took my arm and walked me outside. Once we were outside she sat us down on the grassy hill.

"You alright?", she asked. "Yeah. I'm fine", I replied. It was a lie of course, but I couldn't have her know that.

She seemed hesitant but didn't push the matter. I cleared my throat. "Um...Y/N", I said. She looked at me. "Yes?", she said.

"....thank you. For stopping me", I said quietly.
"Of course Envy. No problem", she patted my head, "I do love you after all"

Out of instinct I hugged her, feeling myself tear up again. She hugged back. "It's okay", she assured. I smiled. She was just amazing. Soon I fell asleep in her arms. And we saw no more of that bastard ever again.