Pennywise x Reader

By gh0stbunni

After 27 years of his starving rest. He wakes and the first person he meets is you. You help him, and you two... More

Awaken
Formally Introduced
A Change Is Made
First Day Of School
Secret Revenge
[Face Claims]
Missing: Daniel Criss
Derry Legend
Author Note~
Scares & Tears
What Are You Doing?!
I Want Answers
Author Note #2~
Temporary Stay
You Weren't Forgotten
Another Author Note Dont Kill Me Pls
Let's Forget The Bull
Happy Halloween
Sinful Decision
A New Year
Intoxicate Me
This Was Bound To Happen
PenPen The Grumpy Kitty
[Another Set Of Face Claims]
Trouble In Town
Keep Optimistic It'll Be Fine-
Something's Got To Give
One Down, Plenty To Go
The Truth Comes Out, It Would Sooner Or Later
Billy Still See's The Ghost
Blood Letting
No Better Than Him
Hunger
One Of Us
Feed
Wedding Celebration
Lover|Loser|Monster
Baby Sitting
Carni Times
Plans
Farewell
Losers Club
Rest
Family
Last Note

So Sorry For The Late Update

9.3K 154 23
By gh0stbunni

Sheeeeeitttt it's been five days since I updated y'all hopefully you don't wanna make me float. Cause whoops, not like I'd mind I'll be with Penny~~~
Anywho!
I've had personal shit going on with me for the past few days. And it was pretty bad but I'm better now, I think I got my mojo back. I just as for y'all to be patient as I've got a lot of stories I'm working on at once.

Bout to add another one to the fold lmao. I'm a mess. Also the next three days will be dedicated to spook times in grizzly doom.
H a l l o w e e n.

I plan to do my own costume for Pennywise, and my makeup will look like a mixture of AHS:Cult clown look from the Snapchat filter. If anyone wants to see it I'll post it in my Events story.

Lastly I wanna say thank you all so so so M U C H! For the reads, votes, favorites and comments. They make my day and I honestly thought no one would like this sheeeit so I'm shock and so happy!

I'm going to try and pump at least a chapter for all my stories I'm currently working on so thank you guys for everything! I only hope I don't lose my inspirations cause HOLY FUCKS! I want this story to continue I haven't even touched the roots I want to of it yet! That's what's exciting and shocking! So look forward to it I'm looking forward to writing it!

Also who wants to talk STRANGER THINGS 2 cause I just finished binge watching that shit and my feelings! IT SO DAMN GOOD!
Love y'all stay amazing! Thanks again! I'll say it a millions times!!!! You all rock!!!! ☺️🙃🎈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5K 21
[ 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ] ❛𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚?❜ You've remained best friend...
33K 1.4K 33
she loved too deeply, and felt herself fall alone book one it 2017 ...
155K 2.3K 17
you are richie toziers younger sister by a year, which automatically makes you apart of the losers club! richie is super protective over you and your...
70.3K 1.1K 31
I'M BAD AT SUMMARIES IM SORRY 😐 SO THIS STORY IS AN IT FANFICTION ABOUT EDDIE ENJOY 😊 ALSO EVERYONE IS 14 IN THIS STORY.