Broken //h.s au//

By midnightharold

Jess McConnell is your average straight A student. Harry Styles is your typical bad boy. Will they fall for e... More

Broken
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 34

3K 78 2
By midnightharold

*Jess' POV*

I looked over at my clock. It seemed like time was moving agonizingly slow. I decided to take a walk to clear my mind.

I slid my shoes back on and grabbed my phone. "I'll be back mom I'm just going for a walk." I said.

"Okay, be careful." She mumbled.

I walked outside and looked around. I started to walk. I looked down at my phone while walking and I bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going." They spat.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Jess?" they asked. I looked over at the person and saw Harry. Of all of the people I could've bumped into it had to be him.

"Yes." I replied.

"What are you doing all alone at this time at night?" he asked.

"That's none of your business." I retorted.

"Just answer the question Jess." He said annoyed.

"No, goodbye Harry." I said before I started to walk away.

"Whatever when something happens to you don't come crying to me." He said before walking away. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my headphones and plugged them in.

I felt someone grab my arm. "Go away Harry." I said. The person covered my mouth and my eyes went wide.

I started to kick and try to get out of the person's grasp. I tried to scream but it was muffled by the person's hand.

Tears started to come out of my eyes. Something was pulled over my head and everything turned black.

*Harry's POV*

Why does she not tell me anything? She doesn't get how people are not all the same. How not all people are good.

Hell I'm not a good person but she hangs out with me. I have a bad feeling that something happened to her.

I'm starting to regret leaving her alone. I took my phone out and dialed her phone number. It rang a couple of times before it went to voice mail.

I hit the end button. Of course, she's ignoring me. I started to walk in the direction of her house. Once I got there I knocked on the door.

Her mom opened up the door. "Hi um is Jess here?" I asked.

"No she isn't." she replied.

"Do you know where she is?" I asked.

"She went out for a walk." She replied.

"Well, she hasn't been answering her phone." I said.

"Would you like to come inside?" she asked.

"Sure." I replied while coming in.

"I'm going to try to call her." She said while picking up the phone.

"She's not picking up." She said.

"I have to go." I said while standing up and walking out of the door.

*Author's Note* Here's the link to the trailer:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DANGfSEhDOM   Please comment, vote, and fan. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 367 56
Perfect. Jennifer's life was perfect. That's what she told herself anyway. But when she met Harry. 'The Bad Guy', the boy with all the tattoos, who g...
9.7K 100 21
Emily, a normal girl who just bumps into Harry Styles. Yes the Harry Styles from One Direction. Harry and Emily have their ups and downs but can they...
218K 5.6K 24
Harry Styles is a new student at Oakwood high school, he had to move because he got bullied for being gay at his old school. So, at this new school...
32.1K 956 113
Vanessa Payne was your average girl, though she had her own secrets. Secrets she would only share with herself and her brother. But after meeting a c...