Roomates

By goodstoriesgirlz

"See something you like?" He smirked. Shit. I didn't realise all that time I was checking him out. "Uh-uhm... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1. Leaving Home
Chapter 2. Not so bad
Chapter 3. Pre's
Chapter 4. Party Time
Chapter 5. Morning Regrets
Chapter 6. Going out
Chapter 7. Dirty Dancer
Chapter 8. Forgotten?
Chapter 9. Let's go to the beach

Chapter 10. Kiss me?

10.8K 168 217
By goodstoriesgirlz

Hunters POV:

She said dare. Brave. I cleared my throat. 

"Kiss me." 

She instantly blushes. "Okay, truth."

I narrow my eyes at her. "You cant just change it."

She gave me a cheeky smile. "Yes, I can."

Oh, two can play at this game. "Okay fine, why didn't you want to do my dare?" 

She frowned. "Umm, cause I don't like you." She simply said. 

I rolled my eyes. "That's not an answer."

"Okay fine, I'll do the dare." She said. Oh, shes actually gonna do it.

Violas POV:

I can't believe he thinks I'm actually gonna kiss him. I lean in and he closes his eyes. I try not to laugh. I grab his collar and lean closer to him. I was just about to kiss him and then slapped him across the face. It was soft though. He opened his eyes and looked at me. His face was priceless. I started laughing so hard. "You will pay for that." He said, touching his cheek.

I get up and start running away from him. He chases me around the dorm. He was right behind me and I kept running around the kitchen. Suddenly I feel a pair of hands grab the top of my shorts, stopping me from running any further. He lifts me over the shoulder and starts walking to his bed. I'm getting major Deja Vu right now. 

"You think you could get away from me." He said gently throwing me onto his bed. Oh god. "Sorta," I said laughing. "How am I gonna get you back?" He said pretending to play with a beard. I tried to get out but he was literally sitting on top of me and I couldn't get out. 

I wait for him to think of something while I pretend to file my nails. "Oh, I know," he said rubbing his hands together. Oh god, he looked so hot doing that.

All of a sudden his fingers dig into the sides of my stomach and he starts to tickle me. I start laughing like a crazy person. "Hunterrrr Stop!!!" Please stop!!" 

He continued to tickle me harder. Not listening to me what so ever. I knew what I had to do. I lifted up my knee attempting to hit him in the balls like previous times but he caught my knee with his other hand. "Not this time tiger." 

Ugh. I'm gonna have to do the only thing that will work. Maybe I will accept the dare then. 

I grab his head and smash my lips against his. He is taken by surprise but then kisses me back. Damn. He slides his tongue in my mouth. I think a moan slipped out. Our lips move in sync. I flip us over so I am now straddling him. His hands slide down and give my ass a squeeze. That snaps me out of it and I remember why I kissed him in the first place. I lean out and push myself off him. 

"Where are you going?" He said sitting up. 

"I did your dare, remember?" I smirk.

He looks at me with amusement and whispers something under his breath. 

"Wanna order pizza?" He says.

I turn around at the speed of light. "Yes! Omg, I already have Dominoes saved in my contacts!" I say while I grab my phone and call them. 

Hunter chuckles and we wait for them to answer.

I put the phone up to my ear. 

"Hello, this is Dominoes."

"Hi! Can I get one Hawaiin pizza andddd..." I look at Hunter.

"Make it two." He says winking at me.

"Sorry two Hawaiin please."

"Okay, we will be there in 10."

"Thank you!See you soon."

I throw my phone on my bed and go to the living room. 

Hunter and I sit on the couch trying to find a movie to watch on Netflix. 

"How about 22 jump street?" I ask.

"No, I've already watched that like 20 times." 

"Okk, what about White Chicks?" 

"no that's a girls movie."

"Excuse me, it's not a guy or girls movie! Sexist pig.."

"Okay, what about Fifty Shades of Grey?"

He faces lights up. "Yeah, that I'll watch."

"Oh my god I was joking, you're disgusting."

"I'm disgusting? At least I don't watch people masturbate."

I gasp loudly. "Take that back!"

"NoPe." He says popping the p.

I pout and cross my arms like a kid. "Your mean."

"you're sexy."

I give him a wtf look. I hear the doorbell ring and we both get up as fast as we can and run towards the door. I quickly open the door. "2 Hawaiin pizzas?" The guy asks. Hmm, he was pretty hot. Let's just see Hunter's reaction when I do this. 

I smile at the guy and touch his shoulder. "Thank you, I really appreciate it."

He smirks back at me. "No problem babe, anytime." and adds a wink at the end. 

I look at Hunter who is giving this guy the dirtiest look. "So next time I order pizza I should ask for...." 

"Chase.  He says. 

"Oh Chase, that's nice my name is--" Hunter cuts me off.

"Viola, her name is Viola and she's my girlfriend, so dont bother coming back here to deliver us pizza Chance." 

I bite my lip trying not to laugh. 

"It's Chase." He says.

"I don't care." Hunter takes the pizzas and pays him.

"Bye Chase!" I said waving at him before Hunter shuts the door.

He pushes me up against the door. "What the fuck do you think you were doing?"

"Umm getting pizza?" I love playing on his nerves.

"Don't ever do that again alright?" He says as he kisses the back of my ear, trailing his lips down my neck and gently sucking on my neck.

"Hunterrr stop." 

"Shut up." He continues to kiss me all over my neck and collar bones. He comes back up to my ear and bites it, earning a moan from me. I feel him smirk against my skin. 

My knees feel weak, thank the lord I'm holding on to him for support. He starts to tug at my top indicating he wants to take it off. I don't let him. I quickly get my shit together and push him off me taking my box of pizza and sitting on the couch. 

He just stays there where he had me. Biting his lip and shaking his head. "Why do you play so hard tiger." 

I take a bite of my pizza. "What, no I don't."

He comes over and sits next to me. "Yes, you do."

I just shove another slice on pizza in my mouth ignoring him. He sighs and grabs the remote and turns on a movie. A smile starts to form when I realize he put on Dirty Dancing. 

I turn to him. "I thought these types of movies were too girly for you huh?"

He turns to me and smiles. "I only said that about white chicks, not this one."

I smile and turn back to the movie. "I can't believe you like Hawaiin pizza too," I say.

He turns back to me. "I love Hawaiin pizza, you get the Pineapple, Ham, and Cheese!"

"I know right! Everyone says they don't think pineapple belongs on pizza but I think it's what makes it good!" 

He looks at me like I'm a newly born puppy. "That's what I think!"

I laugh at how immature were being right now, but it's probably the best conversation we've had. 

"You know tiger, we've got more in common than you know." He says while looking at the tv.

I turn my body facing him. I pick up a pineapple from my pizza and chuck it at him. He just looks at me and shakes his head. "Very mature Viola."

"Oh my god did you just say my real name!" I said pretending it was a major deal. 

He just shakes his head and continues to watch the movie. I throw another pineapple at him. 

"Viola, I'm trying to watch the movie!!" He says looking at the TV.

I frown at him, watching him watch the movie. 

He keeps his eyes on the TV. "Stop staring it's creepy." 

"You have a nice jawline." I don't know why I said that. 

He laughs. "Thank you?"

"No worries, maybe one day you will compliment me." I said flicking my hair over my shoulders acting like a drama queen.

"You have a nice ass." I heard him say from behind me. 

"Anything but that!" I point at him.

"Alright, you have a nice chest."

I shake my head. What did I expect? 

"Your chest is where your heart is, I ment you have a nice heart. Like your so kind and loving." He said smiling like an innocent boy. 

I just smiled and rolled my eyes. "Well played Parker."

"I appreciate it, Cambell."

"So we're just going to be calling each other from by our last names now, alright, better than tiger."

"Your name will always be tiger to me." He said. 

I don't know to aww or eww. I decide with neither. 

We go back to watching the movie and are up to the bit where they are practicing how to do the iconic lift that Hunter and I succeeded at. I kept smiling when I watched it as it reminded me of how fun it was. 

I bite my lip to stop smiling because I swear Hunter is gonna be like what the frick is going on. 

"Why are you biting your lip?" Hunter asked. Oh shit. 

"Idk, just a habit." I don't look him in the eye, so he cant tell if I'm lying or not. 

"You always bite your lip," he mumbles to himself.

I giggle. He's so cute. Wait what.

( play video above )

We both ended up falling asleep during the movie. 

I slowly wake up to the sound of the ending scene "time of my life." I love this scene. The guy is so hot. But not at hot as Hunter..... Whats going on with you Viola!

I watch it and cant help myself from smiling like a maniac. I hear a noise to my left and see that Hunter woke up as well. "I knew you weren't trying to smile in front of me," he said. Aww shit. 

"Fine you got me, I'm sorry that it was a fun night and brought back good memories."

"Aww, does Viola miss being lifted up into the air?"

I just roll my eyes. 

All of a sudden Hunter grabs my hand and lifts me off a couch. He grabs my hands and were in dancing hold. I turn to the tv and they are dancing with each other. We start dancing, trying to copy them but obviously failing. We both are dying with laughter as we look like idiots. We notice they are about to do the lift so we get into positions. 

I run up to him and he lifts me up. Maybe for 5 seconds because then I come crashing down and fall on top of him. He grunts. "Oh my god I'm so sorry Hunter," I say. He starts laughing and then i start laughing. I didn't realize how much of an intimate position we are in. Our faces are inches away from each other.  I don't know what pushed me to do this but I leaned in and kissed him. 

He kissed me back but this time it was more gentle. I lean out. Hunter looks confused. Like he's processing something in my head. And so am I. Do I like Hunter? Or are we just really good friends. "Umm, goodnight," I said. Quickly getting off him and getting into bed.

I pull the sheets over me and close my eyes. I hear him say goodnight in the distance. 

Oh god, I hope tomorrow won't be weird.

☀︎

Wowww, that was a long chapter. What do you rather. Heaps of short chapters. Or If i update less they will be longer chapters like this one. Idk. Leave a comment and let me know xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 2.5K 21
[Wattys 2019] MRCB»My Roommate Calls Me BabyGirl 💋| E X T R A C T Hayden pinned me against the wall, his muscular arms...
27.9K 2K 22
{Completed - #12 highest} I was walking on a path all alone at midnight. I was just wondering around, until I saw a guy in a hoodie. He was beating t...
585K 13.3K 34
I closed my eyes tightly until I heard laughing. No, I could feel the laughing. My eyes sprang open to find Miles on top of me. I was laying flat on...
83.8K 3.2K 48
Rated Mature for strong language and sexual themes ~~~ Ana shrieked and frantically shielded her eyes as a very male, very naked man entered the roo...