Roses {S.M} (Completed)

Oleh Stelenna

SEQUEL TO 'LIGHTS ON' I suggest you read 'Lights On' if you haven't ,before you start reading 'Roses' ... Lebih Banyak

Intro
1/ For the last 4 years...
2/ I feel murderously jealous
3/You're testing my patience
4/ A long wonderful night.
5/ I know what I saw
6/It's all I've been thinking about lately
7/Until my heart stops beating
8/Awkward dinner
9/I warned you about this
10/We're over
11/You can fall out of love just as quickly as you can fall in love
12/You're a little late
13/Walk through fire
14/Living with him
15/I do
16/Honeymoon
17/Blood
18/It's not safe
19/A second chance
20/Like an angel
22/Parenthood
Bonus chapter
THE BOY NEXT DOOR
BONUS INSTAGRAM CHAPTER
THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

21/We better get used to that

697 14 8
Oleh Stelenna

No ones point of view

3 hours went by and the doors of the operation room remained closed.No one knew what was going on in there.

Alana's parents,Shawn's parents,Aaliyah,Nora and Brandon along with Skylar were waiting outside the room for any information.Shawn was outside the babies room,staring at his daughter through the glass.She was the only thing keeping him sane right now,with Alana still being in there,he was scared he would lose his mind anytime soon.

"Where's Shawn?"-Skylar asked worriedly.She hadn't seen him ever since she came to the hospital

"He's with Rose"-Karen said-"The baby room.The end of the hall,first left"

Skylar nodded.She gave Brandon a quick kiss before making her way to the baby room.Shawns shoulder and head were pressed up against the glass as he watched over Rose.Skylar went next to him and for the first time that night,she looked at her best friends child.She was beautiful,she looked like Alana...Or so Skylar thought.But it was still too early to notice that.

"How are you holding up?"-Skylar asked him even though she already knew the answer.

"How do you think?"-Shawn asked-"I might never see my wife again.My child may be raised without a mom..."

"Shawn don't think the worst"

Shawn knew that.But his mind couldn't help but think every thing that can happen...Including the worst.

"I'm trying not to"-he said calmly-"That's why I'm staying here next to Rose. She keeps me sane.And when I look at her,I don't think about the worst.At least not all the time"

Skylars heart ached for him.For them.

They didn't deserve to go through this hell.This wasn't supposed to happen.The doctors were still struggling into stopping Alana's bleeding.After a lot of difficulties they finally managed to find a matching blood type.

"What's taking so long?"-Brandon questioned frustrated.It had been hours,they were all anxious to find out wether she was okay.Pounding on the door with his fists he yelled-"This is bullshit"

Upon hearing that,the main doctor ordered one of the nurses to get out and tell them about the progress made until now.The nurse nodded as she washed her hands,Alanas blood washing down the sink.She went out and upon hearing the door open,Shawn ran ,Skylar following behind.

"What happened,is she alright?"-Shawn asked breathlessly as he ran down the hall.

"She's lost a lot of blood.We managed to stop the internal bleeding  but her blood won't coagulate properly,which is causing more external bleeding."-the nurse explained,Shawn took in a deep breath as Karen rubbed his shoulders.-"The problem is we can't find a matching blood type.We're doing the best we can but her body is refusing the other groups.If we don't find a matching blood type immediately.. "

"She will bleed to death"-Alanas mom concluded and the nurse nodded.Shawn felt as if the whole hospital was weighting down on his shoulders.His tears dripped down his cheek.This couldn't be happening.

"Can I donate blood?"-Shawn asked immediately

"If your blood type matches...You can save her life"

"I will try too"-her mom said.She was the only one in the family who had more chances of matching with Alana.Brandon,Nora and her husband had different blood types and she knew that.

And so the nurse tested their blood and Alanas..Her mom didn't match,Shawn was her last hope.Shawn took in a deep breath as the nurse touched his skin with the needle she was holding.After what seemed like hours but were in fact only a couple of minutes the nurse came to the room

"So?"-Shawn asked as the nurse flipped through the results.

The nurse smiled-"It matches...Your blood matches"

Shawn let out a breath of relief and for the first time,he actually believed that things would get better.And so the nurse took two empty blood bags and started filling them with Shawns blood.And so she went into the hall again,

1 more hour passed.Shawn couldn't find comfort anywhere,not even Rose.He kept running through the hospital,asking everyone if they had any information that could happen.Finally he sat down infront of the door,waiting impatiently.

"Shes going to be okay.I know she is"-Nora cried,tying to convince herself more than the others-"She's a fighter.She won't give up on us"

The door opened and the same nurse came out.Her white uniform was covered in blood which made everyone drop their mouths in shock.This couldn't be happening,she couldn't be gone.Shawn legs were shaking as he got up the seat-"She's not..She can't be"-Shawn shook his head.He'd be so lost if she left him..

The nurse shook her head-"We managed to stabilize her"

Shawn let out a breath of relief-"Thank god. So she's okay?"

"At the moment yes.But we're going to have to keep her at the hospital tonight,check up on her.She's unconscious at the moment which is normal,considering the amount of blood she's lost."-The nurse explained-"She's very strong.A lot of people wouldn't have made it.Her uterus was really damaged so she had to undergo another surgery.We thought she would be left unable to carry another child,but luckily we managed to save her uterus"

"So,she get get pregnant again?"-Aaliyah asked and the nurse nodded

"We believe so,yes"

Shawn felt as if the whole weight which was on his shoulders suddenly lifted up,giving him the space to breathe again freely-"Thank you"

"You're welcome.She should be out the operation hall in 30 minutes at most.We'll transfer her and the baby into a hospital room and you can visit her then"

Alana's mom hugged Alana's dad..She was safe.Manny and Karen hugged Shawn who was still in state of shock.

"She's going to be okay"-Shawn whispered to himself.He would be able to see her in a short time.Everyone in the room let out a sight of relief as they let the news sink in.

And of course after approximately an hour Alana was lying in her hospital bed,wearing a white hospital dress.Shawn was the first to enter her room.She looked somewhat pale,her lips chapped.There was a needle with a tube on her vein and an oxygen tube on her nose.Shawn remembered the moment he saw her like this nearly 9 months ago when Bea almost took her.

He sat next to her and stared at her for what seemed like hours-"Alana.I don't know if you can hear me"

She was sleeping and according to the doctors she would be sleeping for a couple more hours

"I love you so much,baby"-he whispered caressing her hand-"You're so strong. I'm so sorry that this happened to you. Please wake up soon darling,I can't wait any longer.I can't hold on much longer. I nearly lost you again and I can't bare the thought of that.I need you to open your eyes.I need to see you're okay. Rose needs her mom...She's just like you,you know."

He smiled-"I'm going to let your mom talk to you and I'll see you later.I love you"

He left the room,feeling the need to go straight to his daughter and hold her.He couldn't just look at her anymore ,he wanted to hold her and find comfort within her.

Alana's mom entered the hospital room and cupped her mouth when she saw the pale body that was laying on the bed.If it wasn't for her chest rising up due to her breathing,her mom would've definitely thought she was dead.Deja vu hit her mom like a ton of bricks...She was exactly like this when she gave birth to Alana.

She sat next to her and smiled-"You're very lucky you know. You've escaped death 3 times now. I thank the heavens for that. I wouldn't be able to live without you Alana...You'll understand that when you hold your daughter for the first time. I might not have always been the perfect mother..But you were always the perfect daughter"-Her mom whispered-"Shawn loves you so much...He nearly went crazy at the thought of losing you.."

"That sounds like my Shawn"-Alana croaked and her mom shrieked in happiness.She jumped over her,giving her body a squeeze.-"Mom!"-Alana whined in pain.There were multiple scars on her lower abdomen that the doctors had to open and later stitch up.

"Sorry"-her mom gasped-"God Alana I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay mom"-Alana chuckled at her mom-"Where is the baby?"

"She's with Shawn"-her mom answered and Alana smiled at the thought.The last thing she remembered before passing out was Shawn holding the baby,but even that one memory was a blur-"And the baby has a name"

"She does?"-Alana questioned raising an eyebrow at her mom.She and Shawn had discussed a couple of names but they hadn't decided on one yet

"Yes.But I'm going to let Shawn tell you that"-She smiled and Alana rolled her eyes

"What's she like?"-She asked her mom with excitement,she had a lot of questions.Was she like her? Was she like Shawn? Did she cry a lot?

"She's so beautiful Alana"-her mom said and her heart flipped-"She has your eyes.She cries a lot "

She chuckled along with her mom

"But the second Shawn holds her she stops crying"-Her heart swelled.She needed to see her and as if her mom read her mind,she said-"I'll tell Shawn to bring her here"

She placed a kiss on Alanas cheek and left the room.Alana took a look at her wounds...They were pretty deep.She felt too weak to move,but the thought of Shawn and their daughter gave her energy,hope that everything would finally fall to place.The door opened and Alana stared at Shawn.Rose was crawled on his arms.

He smiled at Alana,thanking the heavens that she was alright,breathing.-"Hey"

"Hey you"-Alana smiled as Shawn sat down on the chair next to her

"Alana,meet Rose"-Shawn smiled and for the first time Alana took a look at her daughter.She was absolutely beautiful. For the past 9 months all Alana had done was imagine what she would turn up to look like.But she beat every possible imagination.If perfection did exist in this world,it was her.She noticed the resemblance in their eyes.She also noticed Rose had Shawns lips.Shawn was still talking but Alana was so focused on Rose she couldn't hear a word

Shawn smiled as he saw Alana look at Rose .He knew she wasn't even listening to him but he kept talking.Suddenly Alana reached for Shawns face,cupping the side of his jaw,she placed a gentle kiss on his lips.-"I love you"

"I love you more"-Shawn said-"You scared the shit out of me"

Alana laughed but soon enough her lower abdomen hurt like hell,which caused her to cough...which only caused more pain.

"Are you okay?"-Shawn asked worriedly and Alana nodded

"I'm fine.It's just the wounds.They'll heal"

Shawn nodded-"I'm sorry you had to go through this"

"I'm not"-Alana said quickly and it was the truth-"I would go through it all over again without hesitating.She's the most beautiful,precious thing I've ever seen Shawn."

"Yeah,she really is"-Shawn agreed as he looked at the baby on his arms-"Do you want to hold her?"

Alana bit her lip,unsure of what to say. She wanted to hold her,more than anything else...But she was so scared she would hurt her.

"I don't know.."-Alana mumbled shyly-"What if I hurt her"

Shawn chuckled-"Alana you're amazing with kids.I've seen you hold one many times.There's no need to be scared"

This time it was different..It felt different

She hesitantly reached for Rose.Shawn handed her to Alana and Alana felt this warm feeling travel through her.Rose opened up her eyes and yawned.Alana smiled,tears forming on her eyes-"Hey"-she whispered-"You're so perfect"

"Just like her mom"-Shawn said which caused Alana to smile and blush.Shawn laughed-"After all these years when I compliment you,you still blush uncontrollably"

"Some things never change,huh"

"Thank god they don't"-Shawn winked on her direction.He captured her lips into a sweet kiss and just then Rose started crying .Shawn smiled-"We better get used to that.I have a feeling that we're gonna have a lot of interruptions"

They both laughed sweetly.They wished they could stay forever like this.Just them and their little one,without any problems or threats.

Maybe now and on they would.

🥀✨🥀✨🥀

Dedicated to snowbarryallen .You are the sweetest,thank you endlessly for your comments ❤

Let me know what you guys think😽

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 38.3K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
30.5K 688 16
***Sequel to Battle For The Power*** After Y/n Y/l/n undergoes severe injures the people surrounding her: Tom Holland, Harrison Osterfield, Carson Y...
1.4M 9.4K 200
graysondolan liked your picture graysondolan started following you this is also kinda a shawn mendes instagram story :) book 2 of this series is up
2.3M 120K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...