KISS PRANK. ᵛᵏᵒᵒᵏ

By kooksbuttocks

❝kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute. wanna work out?❞ ᵛᵏᵒᵒᵏ in which jungkook, owner of a national... More

개요.
;

하나.

9.4K 604 684
By kooksbuttocks

始める
spring day

────────────────────────────
FINDING a volunteer in the youtube-like field is no hard task. for jeon jeongguk, that is. a simple wave accompanied with a flash of bunny teeth is all it takes to get the girls at his feet. the ravenette found amusement in this abnormal skill of his and couldn't let it go waste, hence the birth of his youtube channel.

after a long series of bickering with his faithful mother, regarding how incompetent her son was despite raising him with the best of her efforts, eventually led to their not-so-shocking departure. and jeongguk wouldn't have it any other way. he crashed at an old basketball friend's condo for a temporary stay and yet two years later, he still remains (along with his pathetic habits). an energy drink a day keeps the doctor away, he would say. rather the opposite would min yoongi spat, taking another drag from his lightened cancer stick.

and there he was, loitering around in the outskirts of seoul with his trusted crew, eyes open for a worthy person to put as a thumbnail in his latest youtube video that is to be posted this coming thursday. they roamed in their trendy swimwear across the golden blanket that outlines the silvery sea and trudged overconfidently, as if they were back in the halls of high school with varsity jackets with girls swooning left and right.

yugyeom cleared his throat. "jeongguk, you do realize that our views are dropping?"

the ravenette waves him off. "please gyeom, it takes a bit more than that to get me in a panic."

"uh, but it's gone down with like, 380k."

jeongguk's eyes widen. "what?" a scoff of disbelief leaves his mouth, shaking his head. "that can't be, i've been trending for months."

"yeah, well, you're most definitely not now."

"oh shut it. we just, have to, uhm—" the latter snaps his fingers and awaits a served answer from his second handyman, jung hoseok. he was sure to become colgate's own personal toothpaste model, with a smile that bright, if it weren't for jeongguk's demand of a friend. let me rephrase that, a co-working friend, in this oh-so-dreadful industry of video making.

"vary our content?" he shrugs, obviously more amused by the trail of footprints he is leaving behind.

"junnie, you're a genius!"

"or so i'm told." he casually states before latching his eyes onto an olive-skinned male, trudging by with an annoyed expression on his face. slim calves and rosy cheeks dotted the frustrated boy's features, the cute batman-printed boy shorts he was wearing adding to his charm as he kicked through the sand. "man, i can't get how you guys love girls so much." he shakes his head in shame for his two friends, throwing a final glance at the bypasser. "i'm telling you, dudes are so much more fun."

hoseok pauses.

at the realization of his own statement, he stills, going dead in his tracks. "you know what we should do?"

yugyeom shrugs, a small pout on his lips. "switch to a minecraft-based youtube channel?"

"i, how did that even cross–" the eldest stammered, squinting with sheer disbelief. "no yugyeom, no." he takes a deep breath before proceeding; "let's do a guy-only edition next week!"

"bitch, you thought." jeongguk deadpanned, chortling at the mere thought of pecking a guy's cheek. "nah, not my cup of tea."

"did i ask? this is for our subscribers, you straight ass noodle."

"no, nope, never. fuck my subscribers, i am not kissing a dude." jeongguk grumbles like a kid being told to go to bed, stomping with everything he could as he struggled his way through the grains of sand.

moments later (settled in a seafood restaurant, still in their bare shorts)

"i'm telling you, women find guys comfortable with their own sexuality sexy. and you are not being sexy right now!"

the ravenette's nostrils flare up. "i don't think the guy gay is the one to speak."

"uhm guys, are we really gonna ignore the fact that this place looks like krusty kra—"

"really going there, are you? bet some cute ass kid from the same church as you rejected you and scarred you for life." the orange-haired male squints, finger jabbing into jeongguk's stone-hard chest.

jeongguk pauses, a comforting hand placing itself on the latter's shoulder. "hoseok, you were the one who got rejected by that kid."

"shit, you're right."

"fuck, heads up girls. guy at one o'clock has the sturdiest jawline i have ever seen." yugyeom inquires, pointing not so subtly at a tan male with a short-sleeved white button-up shirt, yet somehow rocking those navy blue cuffed joggers that are barely being held up by a sloppily tied-up ribbon. bleached by the sun, he pushes back his bundle of light brown locks, along with a pair of sleek sunglasses propped onto his glistening forehead. his stark brows add depth to the strong features he was currently presenting as plush lips get tugged by his front teeth, teasingly, almost as if he was aware of the sex appeal he was emitting.

gorgeous, would be an understatement.

jeongguk, who has evidently cooled down from the previously heated argument, shrugged. "meh, he's fine."

well.

maybe a little cute.

hoseok's eyes flared up with lust. "are you kidding? that skin got me drooling, holy pickles."

"i mean, with a face like that, i might not even mind sticking my ass out for him-" a sharp slap is brought to yugyeom's back with the usage of jeongguk's hand, an attempt to resurrect the little straightness that is left in him. "nasty little shit."

"well, you can't deny that he is good-looking."

"pft just to clarify, i am not gay." jeongguk loudly states, arms crossed over his chest as he puffs it out.

hoseok rolls his eyes. "don't make me go over this again."

jeongguk scoffs under his breath. "i mean, he looks pretty average to me." another glance is thrown at the male and jeongguk can't help but snort at the charisma he oozes, his own masculinity on the brink to being non-existent, causing a split second of jealousy. "probably full of himself too."

"well shit, i would be too." yugyeom nods, returning to his now-served plate of jumbo shrimp and cocktail sauce.

the ravenette simply grunts at the response, throwing the hot guy another brief glare as an outlet for, apparently, being so good-looking whilst stuffing his cheeks with food, swearing to never swerve from girls. besides, he wasn't that good-looking. the sun surely had its side effects for being so bright today. but in that very moment, his heart gets caught in his throat which conducts a hysterical cough, choking on his blue crab claws. mr. good-looking had the pleasure of catching the ravenette ogling, giving the younger a small wink.

a wink.

"guys, i think i'm gonna gag." he grabs ahold of yugyeom and forces a couple of disgusted sounds for a dramatic effect. "he winked at me."

a small scoff erupts from the back of hoseok's throat and notoriously shakes his head. "at you? yeah, right."

jeongguk is now the one to feel shocked, brows furrowed and jaw clenched. "um, excuse me? why would he not wink at me?"

"no, it's just–", the orange-haired laughs at his response, still shaking his head. "you're so goddamn straight. people can smell that toxic masculinity miles away from you."

"they can not!" the younger scoffs, arms once again crossed over his chest.

hoseok throws his arms into the air. "you know what? if you get him to kiss you, i am never, ever questioning that clearly non-maintained brain of yours again."

"kiss?" jeongguk chokes out, rather dramatically, eyes fully blown into wide proportions.

"worst-case scenario, he'll report you to the police. at least you will be saved from kissing him! but, if it were to work out, our channel can get a fucking grip of itself and finally include some diversity."

"jesus, hoseok, you really have dwelled on this have you?"

"shut it gyeom. now get your ass going!" he demands, a harsh shove implanted to the very back of the ravenette's back. "how the fuck am i supposed to make a dude kiss me?" jeongguk shouts in a hushed tone, eyes shaking and palms sweating. "i mean, he's a guy! he has a dick, between his legs."

"treat him like every chick you have so far. like damn, you are the one who is supposed to know this shit."

jeongguk opens his mouth with the intent to talk his way out of this, as he always had the ability to do, but was now gaping dumbly. instead he made a sharp turn with determined eyes and heavy steps towards the slightly older-looking male who was already observing the scene. his eyes were big but monotone, the curve of his lips alike. he was not too amused, jeongguk could tell, but he didn't have time to care. he needed to get the kiss done and return with victory caught on camera, whether it was humiliating or not.

within a heartbeat, jeongguk stood tall right next to the sitting male, making sure his beaming smile adorned his features as he used his infamous punchline to commence a conversation.

focus jeongguk, focus. envision that he does not have a dick.

"hi, sir. would you mind helping me out with a bet?" he mused, flatly, not allowing himself to come across as willing.

the male simply blinks, making it fairly indiscernible to know what was on his mind. "actually, i do mind. i'm in the middle of a meal."

if jeongguk had any kind of tolerance before, he most certainly did not now.

"well so was i, so get your ass up here so i can get this done."

the older male stills for a moment; a tongue slithers its way out and coats his already-slick lip and fingers intertwine only to serve as a resting stand for his chin, face tilting in a mocking manner. "you impress me, pup. was that meant to sweep me off of my feet?" amusement finally flickered beneath those lengthy eyelashes of his, only angering the ravenette further.

"don't be a dick."

his eyes narrow at the boy, stifling a minor chuckle. "woah. you can keep on barking, but it ain't attractive."

a blush had now reached to the tip of his ears, biting back only to hide a large snarl. "i-i'm not a dog!" he coughs out, fisting the hem of his bathing shorts. "i'm a full-grown man, thank you very much!" the unknown male simply sneers, allowing an imitation of a puppy yapping slip past his lips. "woof, woof."

pure red.

jeongguk saw pure red as he pressed his lips in a thin line and sent glaring daggers at the mocking male before him. never, had he been so severely humiliated, always deemed as strong and manly. but here he was, in his bare swimming shorts and fiery cheeks, being called a pup.

a glance was thrown to his pals who were observing, rather eagerly, from a distance, demonstrating with hand gestures how to get the deed done with an iphone was raised above their heads. go for it, they'd mouth, jeongguk now fully aware that they were streaming live.

"fuck it," jeongguk growls. "fuck it all."

and in a flash, the tanned male is pulled up by the sheer force of jeongguk clasping onto his collar, his other hand settling right above the dip of his hip. "don't think i'm enjoying this in the slightest, you self-absorbent prick." jeongguk whispers against the shell of his ear with the huskiest voice he could muster, clearly contradicting his words. "and for the record, i take the lead."

a soft scoff could be heard from older male, who was surprisingly, not at all that fazed. "interesting," he hummed, looking as if he contemplated something at the top of his head and nodded, the one mere centimeter adding to his height causing him to seem more powerful than necessary. he then settles a hand on the latter's cheek and the other at the small of his back. "so i guess the bet was a kiss?" the brunette sneers, closing the proximity that remained between their bodies. hot breaths were now hitting each other's skin and fingertips roam across as a desperate attempt to exert their dominance over the other. "quite the elementary-school level, don't you think?"

jeongguk scorns, breathing heavily, "you were the one winking at m—"

"silence," the older growls, lips carefully grazing against each other, "we need to fix that rambling mouth of yours." jeongguk releases a trembling breath, an act that the older takes note of, now smirking at the hushed boy. "good boy."

and in a single swift moment, sturdy hands pulls the younger in only to have his body pressed up against the older's, their lips slotting together.

they were kissing.

jeongguk had now realized, they were kissing.

and oh boy, did he not like that thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.2K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
261K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
609K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.