peaky blinders imagines + smu...

By johnshelby

all of my imagines that are also on my tumblr - johnsheiby. started - 28th october 2017. (lmao, gimme time to... More

tommy shelby: when you were young.
tommy shelby: night terrors.
tommy shelby: summertime sadness.
john shelby: cellar.
alfie solomons: long shift.
tommy shelby: the hanging.
tommy shelby: fear.
tommy shelby: tension. (smut warning)
shelby sister: fist fight.
john shelby: married man.
john shelby: sneaking around.
tommy shelby: bakery.
tommy shelby: the hanging. (part two)
michael gray: blood and choices.
john shelby: another man's touch. (smut warning)
tommy shelby: summertime sadness. (part two)
tommy shelby: christmas wrapping.
authors note.
tommy shelby: distraction.
michael gray: fatherhood.
michael gray: distance.
john shelby: little cousin.
john shelby: dress. (sexual themes)
tommy shelby: lust. (smut warning)
john shelby fanfiction.
john shelby: on the docks.
john shelby: whiskey. (smut warning)
50's/60's series - john shelby: then he kissed me.
50's/60's series - tommy shelby: nights in white satin.
50's/60's series - alfie solomons: cant help falling in love.
50's/60's series - michael gray: bang bang.
tommy shelby: disobedience. (smut warning)
john shelby: first night home. (smut warning)
john shelby: sickness.
john shelby: the desk. (smut warning)
once upon a time: john shelby.
tommy shelby: mrs briddon. (smut warning)
tommy shelby: cinema mischief. (smut warning)
50's/60's series - arthur shelby: my girl.
tommy shelby: mrs briddon. (part two + smut warning)
john shelby: adolescents to adults.
john shelby: broken man.
tommy shelby: don't touch her. (smut warning)
50's/60's series - finn shelby: stand by me.
alfie solomons: sweet gangster.
john shelby: sleepless night.
hello.
cocaine heart.
tommy shelby: turn of events.
john shelby: personal nurse.
tommy shelby: god is a woman.
authors note.
tommy shelby: the end.
john shelby: night-time love. (smut warning)
michael gray h/c: injured reader.
tommy shelby h/c: sex in the garrison. (smut warning)
john shelby h/c: possessive.
tommy shelby: two years.
michael gray: distraction. (smut warning)
john shelby drabble: breeding. (smut warning)
tommy shelby: inspector's daughter.
john shelby: cheat.
john shelby: guest of honour. [smut warning]
john shelby: stress management. [smut warning]
tommy shelby: someone you loved.
john shelby blurb #1
tommy shelby blurb #1 [smut]
michael blurb #1 [smut]
john shelby blurb #2

tommy shelby: brothel.

86.2K 534 19
By johnshelby

BROTHEL.

Tommy felt the glares of every bloke in the room as he arrived at the brothel. He had been debating it for weeks and after a long night of drinking, he found himself walking down the road that was notorious for its sins. People observed as he strolled inside, paying his fee, and waiting in the reception area. For the first time in his life, Tommy felt judged and he didn't like it. His hands came to his knees as he scrubbed away the sweat that was forming because of his worries and stress. All the of men eventually made their way up the stairs and into the rooms. Tommy almost felt envious of them, they were getting their release and he was so desperate for it.

The young receptionist watched Tommy as he looked around the room. She noted down his jumpiness and prayed for the whore that got him. She was more astonished that he was here than anything. He seemed like a hubris man that wouldn't be seen dead in a place like this but nobody really knew what went on in a mind like Tommy Shelby. He was reserved, barely spoke about his feelings and once in a blue moon, a genuine smile would come onto his face. It got worse once his wife passed away, the heart break nearly sent him spiralling into a pit of despair but like any Shelby boy, he picked himself back up and got on with life – at least that's what people thought.

After a good half an hour of waiting, the receptionist called Tommy's name. He nodded his head and made his way up the stairs. He had no idea where he was going, or who he was seeing but in the moment he couldn't care less. The sound of loud moaning and headboards knocking against the wall filled the corridor, he was almost put off by the sounds but when he noticed you, standing outside the room, your hair curled and a cheeky smile on your face, he knew he had to stay.

You didn't speak and instead just watched him, both in shock and fear. When they told you that Tommy Shelby was waiting downstairs for a quick fuck, you didn't believe them. Every girl swooned over Tommy Shelby, he was by the far the most attractive man in Small Heath. His brother, Arthur, was a regular in here and most of the girls spoke about his skills in the bedroom, you just hoped that his brother was the same.

Taking Tommy's hand in yours, you made your way into the room and sat down on the bed. Tommy stood by the doorway, examining your body with his eyes and he almost smiled when he realised who you was.

"[y/n] [y/l/n}," he whispered. "We went to school together, if you can remember that long ago."

"How could I forget you, Tommy Shelby? The boy who sat behind me in class, pulling my hair every English lesson and then using that irresistible charm and smile to get yourself out of trouble." A part of you hoped that Tommy wouldn't remember who you was. It was shameful that you had become a whore but you needed a house to live in, clothes to wear and food to eat. The fact that Tommy did remember you made you feel a lot more comfortable for some reason. "I heard that you don't show off that smile anymore."

"There's not a lot to be happy about, [y/n]." He was right, the world had gone to shit since the war. The economy was at an all-time low, the poverty had gone through the room and most of women had become widows.

"I'm not going to argue that point. What brings you here tonight?" You asked.

"Well, judging by the fact I'm at a brothel house, I'd say that I'm here for a good fuck," Tommy said, dramatically rolling his eyes once he had finished. You laughed at his actions, half-expecting him to laugh back but you didn't get to blessed with the sweet laughter that you hadn't heard in years.

"That could be arranged." You patted the quilt next to you and Tommy walked over. He sat down next to you, one finger coming to your exposed thigh as he glided it up and down.

"Always thought you was pretty," Tommy said. He didn't look up at you, which you was thankful for as your face was slowly becoming red with embarrassment. No one ever complimented you, so it was strange to hear Tommy Shelby come out with the words.

His finger moved from your thigh to your arm and eventually to the hem of your silk dress which he pushed up slowly. You laid back on the bed and waited for him to become rough with you, instead he pressed tender kisses along your stomach. He now had a leg on each side of you, his hands placed on your curves as you trailed his mouth further up your body until he reached your lips. Never in your life did you imagine that you would have Thomas Shelby hovering over you, hands at the side of your face and his lips only inches apart.

"Are you sure you want this?" You asked, unsure of what Tommy was thinking. There was no emotion in his face, no desire, rage or unhappiness. He just gawked down at you, his mouth slightly open as he nodded his head.

He pressed his lips against yours, slowly and softly. His kisses didn't match his personality or persona but you let him do what he wanted with you. He was easily the best man that you had slept with mainly because he focused on you and not just himself. His touches sent flames through your body, as did his mouth and you was positive that at one point you almost passed out from the insane amount of pleasure that he was giving you.

Afterwards, Tommy laid down next to you. He moved his head to your chest, your fingers running through his hair as you both laid in silence. You was meant to be having other customers but you couldn't bring yourself to ask Tommy to leave and a part of you wanted him to stay.

The rumours that circulated Tommy interested you. Many things had been said about him and the gang and most of the time, you didn't listen to them. There was times that you found yourself digging deeper into the conversation just out of pure curiosity. They shocked you. The Tommy Shelby that you knew was the innocent, sort of, lad that smoked during break times at school and caused innocent mischief. He was someone that you spent all of your school life with and over the course of a few years, he became the leader of a gang, a murderer and possibly many more things.

"How did you manage to get away with smoking at school?" You randomly asked.

Tommy raised one eyebrow but answered your question anyway, "I can get away with anything. Just look at this face."

You laughed in agreement, you would sure as hell forgive Tommy if he ever caused you grief. There was something about his mysteriousness that dragged you further into his bubble. You wanted to know everything about him, the stories of the war, what it was like to be in authority and how it felt to be at the top of the world. The enquiries were for another day and Tommy seemed enormously delicate today. Not wanting to upset him, you removed yourself from under his body, put on a silk dressing gown and made your way over to the draws that were across the room. You pulled out two rollups and threw one over to Tommy, along with a packet of matches. You remained in the corner of room and sat yourself down on the chair as you watched his every move.

"Why are you watching me?" He asked. His torso was exposed as the sheets hanged loosely. In the lighting, he looked like a work of art.

"I didn't realise that I was, I'm sorry," you lied, ashamed that you had been caught taking in his beauty.

Tommy held back a giggle, seeing straight through your lies. The worries that he felt when he first arrived were long gone and he found himself at peace. He had just had the best fuck of his life, and he was now sat in a room with one of his childhood friends. Sure, Tommy never expected the night to end like this but he was in no way complaining. He had never been more relaxed since before Grace deceased. His mind wandered off to Grace and he started to feel shame in his actions. Would she be angry at him?

"What are you thinking about?" Tommy didn't respond to your question, he just stared at the wall in front of him. You almost felt irritated that he was now disregarding you but you kept your mouth shut. "Tommy.." His head snapped over to yours and he murmured an apology. "You looked like you was in your own little world."

"I wish I was."

The comment made you sigh. All you wanted to do was have a honest chat with him but it was never going to happen, not while he was in this mood. You stubbed your cigarette out and walked over to Tommy. He had returned his eyes to the wall and was deep in thought. You poked his chest, making him turn his attention to you.

"You have to leave now. I have clients that are waiting."

Tommy looked hurt by your statement but he quickly got dressed and rushed out the room without saying a single word to you. A goodbye kiss would have been nice but that wasn't Tommy Shelby.

Much to your surprise, Tommy came back to the brothel multiple times over the course of a few weeks. He would stay for ten minutes afterwards before getting up and leaving in silence. Nobody battered an eyelid at Tommy walking through the door anymore but their gazes did remain on the floor. He had even built up a friendship with the receptionist, Daisy. They didn't speak about much and the conversation mostly drifted off to you. During the times that he was there, Tommy found himself becoming jealous of the men that went up the stairs and into your bedroom. As soon as he arrived, he would look at each other the guys and decide which one would by the lucky boy. He didn't like the idea of you being with other men but it was your job and he couldn't stop you.

"Back again? This is my lucky week," you said as Tommy entered the room. He didn't say anything but you could tell by his clenched jaw and posture that he was not in a good mood. For the first time, Tommy was rough and didn't take your pleasure into consideration. He didn't even look at you when you had both finished the act. You felt yourself craving the first time that you and Tommy had hooked up. In a way, it was romantic.

"Bad day?"

"Sad day," Tommy answered, his voice only just audible and for a moment, you thought that Tommy Shelby was going to break down into tears. "It's been a year since my wife passed away."

You knew the pain that Tommy was feeling as your own husband died in battle. It had been many years however since your partner had deceased and it had become easier for you. The first year was hard, mainly because it hadn't sunken in that you would never see him again. The second year was the worst though, mainly because that's when you did realise that he was officially gone and that there was no coming back.

"It gets easier," you told him. It was the worst possible thing to say but it was the only thing you could muster up in the moment. Tommy laughed, extremely loudly, at the comment. It wasn't a happy laugh, it was dark and scary.

"Do you know how many times I've been told that?"

"I'm sorry," you mumbled. Tommy looked over and linked his fingers with yours.

"No, I am. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you like that. I hope I didn't hurt you or..."

"You didn't," you interrupted, not wanting Tommy to feel guilty. "I've suffered a lot worse from drunken, drugged up and violent men." Tommy tightened his grip on your hand as you spoke the words. It wasn't the right time for you to flirt with Thomas, especially as he was mourning the death of his wife but you still found yourself thinking of things to say that would wind him up. "Sometimes they can be lovely, not always though. I had this one guy once, he was a virgin and his friends had dragged him a long for his birthday, he was so sweet. I haven't seen him since.."

Tommy nodded, not really listening to your words. "Have you ever caught feelings for one of your clients?"

"Yeah, he's one of my regulars," you hinted.

"Lucky guy." Tommy stood up and did his routine of putting on his clothes and walking over to the door in silence. Only this time, he actually spoke to you. "I think I've caught feelings for you as well." And with that, he left you feeling shocked on the bed. All you could do was hope and pray that Tommy returned and that he was more willing to open up about his feelings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 39.4K 168
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
575K 29.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
145K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
228K 22.1K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...