Nico Goes to Hogwarts

AshezBookClub

After the war with Gaea, Nico was hoping he would get some rest. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Hades a... Еще

The Request//Chapter 1
Hogwarts??//Chapter 2
12 Grimmauld Place//Chapter 3
The Blushing Game//Chapter 4
A/N
Another One?//Chapter 5
A/N
The Package//Chapter 6
A/N
Good to See You Too, Al//Chapter 7
The Train//Chapter 8
The List (Not a Chapter)
The Sorting//Chapter 9
WHAT!//Chapter 10
So Many Letters//Chapter 11
I was Tagged! (Not A Chapter)
Classes. Great. //Chapter 12
A/N
Tagged!
The First DADA//Chapter 13
Parkour??//Chapter 14
A/N
Lit (Not a Chapter)
Halloween//Chapter 16
Hey Guys and Q and A//Not a chapter
A/N Other Book
The Accidental Howler//Chapter 17
Tagged!!(Not a Chapter)
The Guest Professor//Chapter 18
His Worst Fear//Chapter 19
To the Rescue//Chapter 20
The Aftermath//Chapter 21

Surprise//Chapter 15

8.3K 235 278
AshezBookClub

A/N: hey guys! I just wanted to say that the way I portray the oath that Hades, Zeus, and Poseidon took, is that if they had children in a different country and they stay in that country, then they did not break the oath. Since Severus and Sirius did not come to America until after the Titan war, Hades did not technically break the oath. I just realized I never explained this. 😂😂Thanks.

Nico's POV

I woke up early the next morning and grabbed Luna at breakfast. She had a little bag with her as did I. We walked up to my dorm room, ready to go back to Camp Half Blood.

"Alright, so we will be shadow travelling to camp.  It will be around midnight there, so I think you just should go to sleep in the Apollo cabin.  If you need anything, you know where I am. Just remember to knock." I explained to her.

"Okay, let's go!" Luna exclaimed, anxious to leave already.

"Hold on tight!"

-------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived at camp, I bid Luna goodbye and went into my cabin. I looked at my bed, about to lay down when I noticed a mop of golden hair in my bed.

I chuckled and laid down next him, snuggling into my sheets. Immediately his arms shot around me, bringing me close to his chest. I sighed in contentment as I cuddled into him, letting sleep overtake me.

-------------------------------------------------------

Will's POV

I woke up at the sunrise, my eyes a bit blurred. I was feeling extremely warm, almost as if something was covering me. I soon looked down and figured out what the "problem" was....I was holding Nico. I laughed, squeezing him tighter, causing him to mumble and wake up.

"You're squishing me, Solace." Nico mumbled into my shoulder.

I laughed again, releasing him from my embrace.

"Good Morning, Death Boy!" I obnoxiously said.

"Good morning to you too, Sunshine. Happy Birthday!" Nico said, before giving me a kiss.

"I'm so happy you're here! I've missed you so much!" I told him, before hugging him again.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Nico asked looking up at me.

"Well, I think we should head down to breakfast first."

"Good thinking. I can give you my first present there." Nico said with a mischievous look in his eyes.

We got dressed and walked down to the dining pavilion, hand in hand. A couple kids acknowledged us, but otherwise it was quiet.
Once we reached our destination, someone jumped on my back.

"Hey big bro!" A familiar voice called from my back.

"Luna?!" I asked.

"Happy birthday bro! Nico got me out of class so I could come hang with you for a bit today." Luna explained.

I looked over at Nico, who was looking at the ground fidgeting.

"I love you so much." I told him.

He turned a little red.

"Love you too." He mumbled. "Anyways, why don't you guys hang up and I'll see you guys later. I'll be in my cabin."

Nico walked toward his cabin. I grabbed Luna's hand and dragged her to the Apollo cabin. We caught up for a little bit, before she started asking me some questions.

"So, happy birthday! What are you going to do to celebrate?" Luna asked me.

"Well, I'm going out to dinner later, having lunch with my friends, and besides that I'm not really sure." I told her.

"Okay. What have you been up to while Nico wasn't here?" Luna asked.

"I've been taking extra shifts at the infirmary to advance my skills even more." I explained.

"Cool! Do you mind if I go catch up with the rest of my friends?" Luna questioned.

"Not at all! Go have fun." I shooed her out of the cabin.

For the next couple hours, I made sure I had everything planned for the dinner tonight. Finally, it was time to go to lunch. I walked back into the dining area, when suddenly.

"HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY WILL!" Everyone at camp yelled.

They brought out a cake and sang to me.

"Thanks guys! This is the best birthday ever!" I exclaimed.

"Well, I sure would hope so." A small voice came from behind me.

"Neeks, did you plan this?" I asked him, amazement in my voice.

"Don't call me that! And...umm...yes?" He shyly answered.

I chuckled.

"Come on. Let's hang in your cabin until it's time to go to dinner." I grabbed his hand and started dragging him there.

"Okay, Okay, sheesh. What is so important that you have to drag me to my cabin." Nico complained.

"You'll see." I answered with a smirk.

Nico blushed and let me drag him to his cabin.

————————————————————————

After hanging out in Nico's cabin for awhile, I headed back to my cabin to get ready. I told Nico to dress nice but casual, and to be ready at 7:00. It was currently 6:30, and I was nervous out of my mind. Everything had to be perfect.

Finally, 6:55 rolled around and I started to make my way back to Nico's cabin. I reached the door and checked my watch. Exactly 7:00. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Nico opened the door and I lost my breathe.

He was wearing black jeans, with a plain white t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. His Ghost King was visible on the top of his head. His hair was styled into a bit of a quiff, so it was out of his eyes. He looked absolutely stunning.

"Do I look okay?" He asked a little nervous.
I gave him a long kiss.

"Absolutely amazing. Now come on, let's go." I grabbed his hand and lead him into the strawberry fields, far away from camp into a clearing.

Once we reached the clearing, the picnic blanket was already set up, along with the basket of food near by. I sat down and gestures for Nico to sit down next to me.

He gave me a quick kiss.

"Are you enjoying your birthday so far?" He asked, leaning into my shoulder slightly.

"Yeah." I hummed softly, staring off into the sunset.

I wrapped my arm around him, enjoying this moment, waiting for the sun to go down. My other hand played with the box in my back pocket.

Finally, the sun was completely down. I stood up abruptly, and Nico followed, a little bit confused.

"Solace, what are you doing?" Nico questioned.

"Nico, Neeks, Death Boy. Where do I start? I've liked you for the longest time and I can confidently say that I love you. I love everything about you, from the day I first met you. We have been dating for almost 2 years now, and I love you so much. I want to be with you forever. I know that we may seem 'young', but demigods always do stuff early and technically your already 85 so I think we will be fine." I got down on one knee. "Nico di Angelo, will you marry me.

He ran over to me and gave me a kiss.

"Yes of course." He smiled, a genuine smile, one of those rare ones.

I slipped the ring on his finger. It was a black band with a gold infinity sign engraved into it. I slipped my own ring onto my finger. It was the opposite, a gold band with a black infinity sign engraved into it.

"I'm really sad that I have to go back tomorrow." Nico mumbled into my shoulder.

"Me too."

Suddenly, I felt dead weight on my shoulder. Nico has fallen asleep. I picked up the smaller boy and brought him to his cabin.

"Wake me up at midnight so I can get back on time." Nico mumbled.

"But, that's only an hour and a half away." I complained.

"Just let me sleep." He grumbled, and fell asleep again.

"Fine. Good night love." I kissed his head, and settled in next to him, setting an alarm for midnight.

————————————————————————

Nico's POV

I woke up to the sound of an alarm going off. I had to head back to Hogwarts. I groaned at sat up, getting changed. I admired my ring, still shocked at what had happened the night before. I walked over to the Apollo cabin, and woke up Luna.

"Come on Luna, we have got to get back." I whispered into her ear.

"Mkay. Just grab me and shadow travel." Luna responded.

I did just that, shadow traveling her to the Ravenclaw tower.

"Thanks for bringing me along Nico. I had fun." Luna told me, before entering her common room.

I walked down to breakfast, as it was 6:00 and by the time I would get there in this castle, it would be 6:30.

I saw Draco, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and Neville sitting at a table. I slid in next to Hermione, grabbing some food of the table.

"What happened to you Nico? You look like crap." Ron asked him.

"2 hours of sleep." I answered grumpily.

"Dude, where were you yesterday? You and Luna were gone all day." Harry asked.

"America. There was a six hour time difference. (A/N I don't know what the time difference is sooooo...yeah)." I responded.

"You took Luna to America?" Ginny asked, sounding a bit jealous.

"Yeah, it was my friend's birthday, and he is Luna's brother." I told her.

"Anyways, Nico, what do you want to drink?" Draco asked.

"Just give me some Sunny D." I tiredly answered.

"Woah there, no need to know about your personal life." Draco remarked.

The group chuckled a little bit. I glared at him.

"Well, brother, maybe next time before you "have some fun" with Harry you should turn off your mind link. I don't care how "good" it is, I don't want to hear about it. Sorry Harry." I continued to pick at my breakfast.

Draco turned bright red, along with Harry. The rest of the group cracked up.

"Come on guys, stop talking about each other's personal lives. We've got to get ready for class." Hermione said.

"Alright, let's go." I grumbled and got ready to start my class.

A/N: hey guys!! Thanks so much for 31k!!! I never thought I would get this many people reading. So I'm still in my sling but I have been working on this little by little and I finally got it done. I came up with a game plan, and I'm hoping to finish this book with about 40 chapters. That may sound a little ambitious but all my major plot points are shown throughout this many chapters. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this lovely chapter. Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Also, I want to wish everyone a happy holidays!!! This is my present to you guys. Make sure to comment and/or vote if you enjoyed. Feel free to PM whenever for whatever you want. I hope you guys enjoyed. I'll try to update again soon.
Peace out
-Ashe

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

121K 2.7K 26
This is completed and now I'm working on a sequel. My other story's title's are below. This is an adventure of Percy, Zoë, and Lucas Jackson with Nic...
62.7K 2K 34
Percy, Annabeth, and Nico just saved the Wizarding World from Voldemort. But that victory came at a price: Percy. Bellatrix Lestrange has been holdin...
3.2K 128 11
DISCLAIMER: this book is discontinued!! " So I have to go all the way to some fancy boarding school in England to protect a wizard? " " He's your bro...
143K 2.4K 24
update: some chapters have been unpublished, so there may be gaps in the story This is just a small free-write thing that I am doing. Demigods from...