The Boy in Black

By Feelsbcniall_

"What is your name?" I asked with a smile. "That will have to remain unknown." He smirked and winked, walking... More

Mystery

The Boy in Black

382 11 0
By Feelsbcniall_

I never really wanted a relationship. Yea, there were guys I liked but I wasn't their "type". I'm more of a stay at home collage student that would rather not be social, and watch movies and stalk celebrities. But what I did not know, there was to come a person that was going to be a big part of my life.
I sighed as I slammed my computer shut. There was no use in going on twitter, it was quiet. Nothing exciting was going on. I walked over to the fridge and opened it. Damn. I slammed it shut.
There were things to eat, but nothing in my preference. I knew I had to go shopping, even though I didn't want to leave. I soon finally just left and headed for the store. I grabbed some cookies as well chips. Not one meal I could find to have. Oh well. I finally checked out and began to hurry home. Man, my show is about to come on! I then slammed into someone, knocking all my groceries down.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, love!" I heard an Australian accent say. I looked up and I could not believe the beauty. He was very attractive. He had beautiful eyes and a lip piercing. His brownish blond hair was pushed into a quiff, with a slight smirk on his face. He picked up my groceries and handed them to me.
"Thank you." I said blushing.
"What is your name love?" He asked.
"Kristen. What is your's?" I said with a smile.
"That will have to remain unknown." He smirked and winked, walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
72.4K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...