The Boy in Black

I never really wanted a relationship. Yea, there were guys I liked but I wasn't their "type". I'm more of a stay at home collage student that would rather not be social, and watch movies and stalk celebrities. But what I did not know, there was to come a person that was going to be a big part of my life.
I sighed as I slammed my computer shut. There was no use in going on twitter, it was quiet. Nothing exciting was going on. I walked over to the fridge and opened it. Damn. I slammed it shut.
There were things to eat, but nothing in my preference. I knew I had to go shopping, even though I didn't want to leave. I soon finally just left and headed for the store. I grabbed some cookies as well chips. Not one meal I could find to have. Oh well. I finally checked out and began to hurry home. Man, my show is about to come on! I then slammed into someone, knocking all my groceries down.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, love!" I heard an Australian accent say. I looked up and I could not believe the beauty. He was very attractive. He had beautiful eyes and a lip piercing. His brownish blond hair was pushed into a quiff, with a slight smirk on his face. He picked up my groceries and handed them to me.
"Thank you." I said blushing.
"What is your name love?" He asked.
"Kristen. What is your's?" I said with a smile.
"That will have to remain unknown." He smirked and winked, walking away.