Mystery

I kept thinking and thinking about that boy in black.

"That will have to remain unknown." Why did he not want me to know his name. That boy was very mysterious and I needed to find out what was up. I sighed as I decided to call up my friend.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Jessica, you won't believe what happened!" I said.

"Tell me!" She said.

"There is this really cute boy that I ran into yesterday. It was so weird because I asked his name and he's like 'that will have to remain unknown'."

"Wow girl. I don't know what to say. But what I can do is help you find out who he is, and why he won't tell you."

~~~

Jessica said the only way I will find him is if I leave the house, and leave the house I will do.

I decided just to walk around where I ran into him, maybe he will come around. I paced and paced for hours. I still have not seen him. Right before I was going to give up, I heard someone say something.

"Hey beautiful." I spun around to see the one and only.. Well I don't really know his name soo..

"Oh um h-"

"It seems as if you are looking for someone."

"Yeah, actually, I was looking for you."

"Oh really?" He smirked.

"Really."

"Why?."

"I just want to find out who you are. You can't just ask my name and then not tell me yours," I said firmly.

"Well, I guess that's to bad for you then." He smirked. I cursed under my breath.

"But what I can do is take you on a date." He said.

"Take me on a date? You won't even tell me who you are!!" I yelled.

"So is that a yes?"

"Sure. Whatever."

"Meet me at this same place at 7 o'clock tomorrow. You better not leave me waiting." He said walking away.

~~~~~~~~

Hello sorry I have been very busy and I know I write really short chapters but I'm working on it. I'll try my best to update tomorrow ily.