Hold My Hands And Smile || 《C...

By Noona81

Jungkook suddenly bent down on one knee in front of Haeyoung and reached out to her with his hand. She lifted... More

Breakfast
Breaking Walls
Unknown Feelings
Save me
Will it ever be okay?
Restless Nights
The Most Beautiful Moments In Life
Second Male Lead
Am I Wrong?
Completely Fallen
Familiarity of Running
Undeniable
Eerie Feelings
How To Say Goodbye
Opportunities
Misunderstood
Another Misconception
To Make Things Right Again
Don't Want To Be Without You
Epilogue
Shameless Promotion

Boy Meets Girl

460 13 0
By Noona81

JK, where are you?- RM

Jungkook received a text notification as he was heading towards the dance studio. He was running late to practice for their world tour that was starting in few months.

Hyung, I'm here. I'm heading to the studio right now. -Jungkook

As Jungkook was placing his cellphone in his jacket, he noticed an attractive nervous girl, dressed casually in a plain loose fitting white v-neck t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, and white casual shoes, rock back and forth in front of the office. He watched her tuck her long dark brownish straight hair behind her ears and untuck it and then tuck her hair behind her ears again.

He became curious to who she was and why she was here. Was she a new discovered rookie? A new stylist? He knew it was rude to stare at a complete stranger, but he couldn't keep his eyes off her. There was something about her that caught his eyes as he watched her from a distance.

***
With her head hanging heavily down, Oh Haeyoung leaned against the wall outside the office that belonged to the CEO of Big Hit Entertainment. She could hear her adoptive brother, Kwon Jae Hoon, pleading her case behind the closed door, "PD Hyung, I know there was a huge scandal with where she worked previously, but I can promise you that if you give her a chance, my sister will be a very hard-working person and won't cause you any problems."

Five years ago, Haeyoung was fired from her job as a stylist at DipDot Entertainment because of a dating scandal with Park Myung-Ki. He is also the lead singer from a rookie group called StarBoyz who was rising in fame and he was a childhood friend at the time.

Distracting her from her thoughts, she heard a voice call out, "Yah! Jungkook-ah! Are you coming?"

Haeyoung lifted her head up to look in the direction of where the voice came from. She waa startled when her eyes met a set of big round eyes that was staring at her attentively. She recognized the person staring at her as the maknae of BTS. The way he stared at her made her feel self-conscious of the way she was dressed so plainly. She nervously pulled at her bottom hem of her t-shirt as she awkwardly bowed to acknowledge his presence.

Jungkook politely bowed back towards her and then turned towards to the voice who kept calling out to him. He quickly waved towards his blonde hair teammate who beamed with a smile from ear to ear and eyes squinting towards him, "Jimin hyung, I'm coming."

Haeyoung watched as Jimin jumped up and put his arm around Jungkook's neck to bring him down in a headlock, "Who were you looking at with googly eyes?"

"Ah, hyung! Stop!" Jungkook exclaimed feeling embarrassed as he turned to look towards the girl and realized that she was still watching them. He could feel his face turn red as he punched Jimin in the stomach.

Haeyoung continued to watch them head down the hall laughing and joking around. Then suddenly, the door opened and Jae Hoon motioned for Haeyoung to step in. She quickly looked away as she nervously walked into the office, keeping her eyes to the floor. She politely bowed with her hands on her stomach, "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Oh Haeyoung."

PD Bang nodded his head as he looked her up and down, "Yes, I know who you are. I've seen you in the news regarding a scandal."

Haeyoung slightly grimaced and took a deep breath. She looked up at PD Bang and met his eyes, "I know what happened in the past wasn't the greatest, but I promise you that I have reflected deeply to what I did wrong. I will work hard in any kind of job you are willing to give me."

He sat at his desk with a serious expression as he was trying to put together his thoughts and finally what seemed like forever, "I will give you a job but under a few conditions."

With a sigh of relief, Haeyoung looked over at Jae Hoon. He gave her an encouraging smile. She turned back to PD Bang who motioned her over to take a seat in front of his desk, "Yes, anything of course."

PD Bang folded his hands and laid them on top of his desk as he leaned forward towards Haeyoung, "We will provide you an apartment for you to live in but you must abide to these rules. First, you are not to have any kind of romantic relationships with any idols from Big Hit Entertainment. Secondly, make sure you do not get caught up in another scandal like you did with your previous job. Lastly, if you are caught engaged in breaking any of these following rules, not only will you lose your job, but Manager Kwon here will lose his job as well."

Haeyoung quickly stood up from her chair and bowed thankfully, "Thank you, PD Bang. Thank you so much."

PD Bang stood up from his chair and said firmly, "I am giving you a job solely over the fact that Manager Kwon is a dedicated employee of mine. I trust his judgement and I will trust that you will be a good worker for me as well. So don't disappointment me, Miss Oh."

Haeyoung nodded her head to let him know that she understood, "Of course, definitely. I completely understand. I won't let you down."

PD Bang cleared his throat and turned towards Jae Hoon, "Jae Hoon, please take Miss Oh to the apartment complex and show her where she will be living and please prepare dinner for the BTS members. Introduce them to Miss Oh."

Jae Hoon bowed towards PD Bang, "Yes sir."

***

At the grocery store, Jae Hoon suggested buying beef and pork belly to grill and have a barbecue party. Haeyoung picked up a few items to make a spicy tofu stew to go with the barbecue. As they were putting the grocery in the car, she wrapped her arms around his waist, "Thank you so much for helping me, Oppa."

Jae Hoon hugged his sister back, "This was nothing compared to all you've done to help me. You were the one there to help eomma before she passed away."

Haeyoung thought about when her biological mom passed on, she was only at the age of seven. She thought her whole world crashed before her because she had no one left. She was fortunate enough that Jae hoon's mom and her mom were the best of friends. Before her mom passed away, Jae Hoon's mom promised that she would take care of Haeyoung. At the end, Jae Hoon's family adopted Haeyoung into their family.

While Jae Hoon drove them towards the apartment complex, Haeyoung stared out the window as tears rolled down her cheeks, "Oppa, eomma took me in, took care of me, and loved me like I was her own daughter especially after my mom passed away when I was 7 years old. I owed a lot to her and it wasn't fair that she cancer had to take her away before I could give back to her."

Jae Hoon reached over and ruffled her hair, "Eomma knows how you appreciated her. So stop crying."

Haeyoung dried her tears and stuck out her tongue at him. Then Jae Hoon pulled in front of a tall luxurious building. She gawked at the building with her eyes wide opened, "This is where I'm living?"

Jae Hoon chuckled at her shocked expression, "Yes, this is where you will be living. Why? Did you think you would be living in a small room on some rooftop somewhere?"

"Uh, like yeah. This is way too much," she said in disbelief.

He laughed and said, "Welcome to Big Hit Entertainment. Come on, let me show you inside."

He pulled into the garage of the apartment complex and parked his car. They took an elevator to the eleventh floor. He points to the door on the right and explained to her that it would be her apartment and across would be where the BTS members would live.

Once they entered the apartment that belonged to BTS, Jae Hoon set up the table and grills for the beef and pork belly while Haeyoung made other side dishes and the soup to go with. It was about eight o'clock when Haeyoung heard the front door opened and seven voices talking and laughing filling up the atmosphere.

"Oh, Annyeong Manager Hyung!" She heard them exclaimed excitedly from the living room.

"Annyeong! Did you guys have a good practice?" Jae Hoon asked warmly.

"Yes, Hyung," RM answered.

Jimin, who was sniffing the apartment, asks, "Mmmm... What smells so good? I'm starving!"

Jae Hoon clapped his hands together as he remembered, "Ah! Haeyoung, please come to the living room."

"Yeh..." she replied from the kitchen as she walked into the living room and recognized the newest, hottest, most popular idol group standing before her.

Jae Hoon points to Haeyoung and says, "This is Haeyoung. She's been hired to help you guys clean up your apartment and cook you guys homemade meals."

Jungkook stood breathless as he recognized it was the pretty girl he saw earlier at the company. He could feel his cheeks start turning red and his heart was beating fast as he realized he will be seeing this pretty face often.

Standing next to Jungkook was another shocked individual as he realized it was the girl who was in a scandal with a close Hyung of his about five years ago...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 11.6K 14
❝ Some people can control their destiny while some can't ❞ Those soft lips perfectly fit mine and the sync with which they moved against mine was per...
21.6K 369 121
"Oh my God! Are you okay?" Taehyung panicked as Jungkook tripped. "Yeah, I'm fine" Jungkook laughed as he took Taehyung's hand that he was holding ou...
6K 197 30
Jungkook's POV "I dare you to kiss Jungkook." Yoongi said. I was surprised Yoongi hyung said that. I was soo shy to the point that my ears are really...
216 3 18
"I think I love her too much.", he said and I felt a plunge in my heart. "Do you hyung?" "Yeah, why?", he asks as curiosity is evident in his eyes. "...