My Hidden Drug (A Ronnie Radk...

By ChelseaCreek_

(WARNING: Rated R for crude language and some sexual refrenses) Ever since her parents death, paige has alway... More

My Hidden Drug (A Ronnie Radke love story)
Chapter 1: Boys will be boys
Chapter 2: Between Love and Hate
Chapter 3: Call me maybe?
Chapter 5: Broken pieces that will never be fixed
Chapter 6: The Adventures of Paul, Rob, and Max!
chapter 7: Goodbye Graceful, Hello Paige!
Chapter 8: The ransom
Chapter 9: Please Keep This Your Dirty Little Secret
Chapter 10: Are You Fucking Listening to me?
Quick update
chapter 11: Make-up
chapter 12: Just like you
Chapter 13: The Bitter End

Chapter 4: Damn this tragic magic!

1.2K 21 9
By ChelseaCreek_

"Come on doll face!" Paul yells at me "Just get the words out!" I sigh and start singing timewarp from Rocky Horror Picture Show. "L-Lets D-do t-t-the" I start. Looking out at the cardboard cut out audience hunter had made for me, Looking straight at the Justin Bieber cut out we had destroyed right before I started singing. "Paul" I say "Can we stop for today I'm dieing!" Paul sighs and turns off the stage lights. It had been two weeks since I had first met him, and so far these lessons had not helped at all.

I pick up the cut out of Kristen stewart. "Does this women ever smile?" I ask drawing a smile with a sharpie on her. "No, but when she does I feel like the world will expload." I laugh. My phone starts to vibrate and I look at it to see rob calling. "Heyo?" I say. "Hey gurl!" he replies "are you with my best friend paulie rawr!" I roll my eyes at the retarded nickname rob had given paul. "Yeah he's right here hold on." I say and I take my phone and put it on speaker.

"Hey hey buddy!" Paul says into the phone. "Whats up brotha from a notha motha?" rob asks. I give paul the phone and he walks off deep in a crazy conversation. I walk off to the corner and start to slowly sing gorgeous nightmare. "I see you still love to sing your brothers songs" I hear a voice say from behind me. I turn around to see ronnie smirking behind me. "Don't freaking scare me like that you tard!" Ever since that first time we had hung out we had been getting closer than ever.

"Well I am truthfully sorry m'lady" Ronnie says. I smile and playfully hit him in the chest. "So I'm gong out to the beach and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" he asks. I shake my head "Sorry can't" I say "This is the day of the month me and bryan had put aside for a hang out time just me and him, we're going to the movies today." He shrugs "Okay, you and your little boyfriend go have fun" he says. I smile, But I can feel the sadness wash over my face.

"Hey whats wrong?" Ronnie asks. I sigh "It's nothing" I say "It's just that bryan is my ex." Ronnie looks at me "Oh I'm sorry paige I didn't know" He says. I shrug "It's okay, how would you?" He comes up and hugs me. Kissing me on the top of my head he says "You go out and have today, and tomorrow you will have the best day of your life. I smile and run up to paul "hey lovebirds" I yell while ronnie hugs me from the back "I need my phone!"

Paul sighs, and I swear I heard rob sigh in the backround. "Okay rob I'll see you in a little bit" paul says through the phone and hung up. Paul handed me the phone and eyed ronnie, who still was hugging me. Paul, being one of my only friends outside of the band and ronnie, knew about mine and ronnies secret friendship, and was convinced we were way more. "Alright Ronnie" I say "You gotta let go so I can stop my brother from worrying that I'm making out with hunter"

Paul stared at me strangley, shook his head, and headed to the bus. Ronnie started to whine "But I don't wanna let go!" He says, but still lets go. I hug him normally "See ya tomorrow" I say and walk off. When I enter the bus, I hear the friday song playing, and rob, paul,bryan,craig, and max rocking out to the song. "seven A.M waking up in the morning, gotta get up gotta go downstairs...." I hear max start to sing.

I walk up and pull bryan out of the dancing fever "come on we gotta go or we'll miss the movie!" I say to him. He nods, but then grabs me and pulls me in with the other dancing buffoons. "It's friday friday gotta get down on friday!" Paul and rob are singing together, while craig does his own little screamo version of the song. "Now lets go" Bryan says dragging me out of the bus. "Check this baby out" He says pointing to the blue mustang he had just rented.

"Shit" I say "thats amazing!" He nods and unlocks the car. Hopping in, he turns on the taking back sunday CD he had and New again blasts threw the speakers "Well I am, I'm ready to be new again! I'm ready to hear you say who I am its quite alright!" Bryan and me sing along. Around bryan, I was who I wanted to be, a girl with no pain and no fears, and he just made everything so happy. "So what movie are you raking me to see?" I ask him.

He hols up two tickets "Bitch I am taking you to see the Dark Shadows movie with the amazing Johnny Depp in it." I clap like a little school girl and go to turn up the radio. My phone vibrates and I get a text from craig "Don't have too much fun now!" He says. I roll me eyes and send him back a winkie face. It was strange, if rob or max had ever gotten to close touchy feely and kissed my cheek alot like bryan did, he would have them on the ground broken and bloody.

For bryan it was different. when we had both started dating, craig was a little un easy about it, but now he couldn't give a fuck. "So you and hunter have been getting really close" bryan says moving his eyebrows up and down. I punch his shoulder "Dude, he's just a friend" I say. "yes and I was just a friend once too" He retorts back. I glare at him then turn the music up even louder. He shrugs his shoulders and looks straightforward.

Once we got in the theatre, bryan went straight to the snackbar. "Two large popcorns, two large mountain dews, and two M&M's and two sour patch kids please." he says to the woman at the cashier. I roll my eyes "How is it that you've memorized this?" I asks but he just smiles in return. As we walked into the teatre I relized, with dismay, what we were going to have to sit through. A whole bunch of the preppiest girls and boys I had ever seen sat in the rows shrieking and giggleing as loud as they could.

"Omg Kristy" I heard one girl say "You just need to go up and make a move!" the girl, apperently kristy, giggled and moved up to a brown haired boy and started talking to him. I look at bryan "This is going to be a long movie" he says and I sigh in return. Making our way to the very back, we sit down just as the trailer for 'Thats my boy' with adam sandler and andy sanburg in it comes on. The girls giggled more as they watched kristy and the boy start a makeout session in front of everyone.

I sighed and tried to zone them out as johnny depps amazing body appered on the big screen. "Bryan puts his arm around me and I lie my head on his shoulder. A bunch of emo, punk and scene girls, thank the lord, walked in and sat next to us. As soon as they relized that the man they were sitting next to was Bryan Money, they flipped out. Bryan and me chatted with them for a little bit and then went back to the movie, promising them a picture after the movie was over.

"Atleast theres some normal people here now" Bryan whisperes in my ear. I start to giggle and he kisses my cheek. Now I know what your thinking, we were pretty close for an ex couple, but bryan was my best friend, and no one could replace him. I started to watch the movie, but I couldn't focus on it. My mind kept going to ronnie and the new friendship I had started with him, our secretship as he called it. Sometimes I would start to wonder if he thought that he wanted to be more than friends, if I had want to be more than friends! But then I thougjt about craigs reaction to that and puches it out of my mind.

After the movie, and a couple pictures with moon and carol, we made it to a Ruby Tuesdays and sat down for dinner. "So I will get the chicken and you the stake?" Bryan asks "As always" I reply with a smirk. As the waitor took our order, I looked over at the one waitress that seemed oddly familier. She turned around, and I relized it was the crazy waitress from the cafe. "Oh fuck!" I say and I hide under the table.

Bryan follows me under "Why the hell are you down here?" he asks. "You see that waitress with the black hair?" I say pointing to her. He nods. "Well she is one freaking psycho bitch and she has a bounty on my head!" Bryan looks at her "Okay heres the plan" he says "when the wiator brings the food, we leave money, take the food and run!" I nod and sit up. As the waitor brings the food, we slowly wait until he leaves, grab our plates, and run the hell out of there.

Sitting in the car in the parking lot of the mall, we slowly eat our food, still fucking scared as hell. "Are you sure she didn't see us and follow us?" I ask bryan. "Nope" He says digging into his chicken. "So what are we going to do if she did?" I ask. He pulls my yaser out of the back seat "use this little guy" he says. I snatch it from his hand "How did you get tasy?" I ask him, but he just shrugs. I turn to see her walking out of the resturant.

"Down Down!" I cry. We both move our seats all the way back and lie down silent and still. She stood in the back of the car and walked back to the same black car "Medication" the man says and they drive off. After the car drove out of sight, I went to the back to read the letter. "Lucky bitch" it said "your just with every celeberty. Remember I'm watching you!" I looked at brya, who finidhed up the last of his chicken. "The bitch wants to fuck you I just know it!" he says.

I sighed and sat on the cirb hugging my taser "Thats it" I say "I'm done with life." I hold the taser to my head and count to three "One....two....THREE" I pretend to pull the trigger and fall to the ground in a shaking fit. "Oh shit!" I hear bryan say as he runs up to me "Oh fuck paige come on come on get up!" I start to laugh and sit up "You tard" I say as I see his angry exspression. Come on it was just a joke" I pick up tasey. "Like I would kill myself."

I point out tasey and aim at the light pole. Just as I fire it, a man walks in its was and gets hit. I stare at bryan as he stares back at me "RUN" we both yell and we hightail it to the car. After hiding behind a bush for an hour, we eventually make it to the bus. As I walked in, I saw paul and rob, being paul and rob (whatever the hell your thinking, its ten times gayer) max playing on his gutair, and craig on his redicules blog.

"Who did you kill this time?" craig asks as he turns in his spinning chair he loves so much. "Oh we didn't kill anyone, just hit an innocient pedestrian with tasey" I say calmley. Craig stares at me, max stops playing the gutair, and rob and paul stop whatever the hell their doing. "What the hell?" max says. I shrug and walk off to my room "It was a joke you know" I say as I pass bryan an wink. I hear everyone take a long deep sigh.

I go to my room/bathroom and turn on my phone. "Ten new texts" I say aloud. Checking them all I relize they're all from ronnie, the creep. I send him a text saying meet me at the theatre and sneak out my window. Sitting in the chairs, I wait for about a half an hour before the lights turn on and ronnie starts to sing tragic magic on the stage. "magicly I turned tragity into melody...." he started to sing. I knew what verse was coming up.

By the look on his face as it was coming up, so did he. He stopped but I kept going "I dug a hole, ten miles wide! So I could shut all of you inside! Your such a dumb Fuck, you need to shut up! You bring a picture of me everytime you get your hair cut, Imposter!" I sing "I know you wrotoe that about max and craig" I say to him "And I think its sweet you didn't sing that part so you wouldn't hurt me." He smiles and gives me a hug.

"Hey how come you can sing infront of me without worrying?" he asks. I shrug my shoulders "Its the same with craig and bryan, I just can I guess." We both sit down next to each other and he puts his arm around me. "Ronnie" I say to him "I wanted to tell you that next monday is my anniversery of my parents death, and well I just want you to know that I want to be alone that day." He nods "I completely understand" He says "So that means we have to do something crazy before monday."

I nod and smile "Well what do you have in mind?" I ask. He starts to smile and I get worried. He takes my hand and drags me to the back where theres a huge lake. "You first M'lady" He says bowing down. I shake my head "Hell to the no" I say. He shrugs "Fine then" he says and picks me up and drags me to the water, where he jumps in taking me with him. "You basterd!" I yell as I come up from the water. He slpashes some water in my face and dives under so I cant see him in the darkness.

Soon a pair of hands grab me and pull me under. I open my eyes and Slowly smacked him in the face under water. "What was that for?" He askes. I smile "I just really wanted to punch you like the bitch you are" I say. He smirks and jumps ontop of me pulling me under again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hey guys! So I wanted to say two things, onesorry this is shorter I promise I will make chapter five longer! And two, My computer is messing up and wont let me dedicate, but this chapter is dedicated to megan_mayhem who is constantly supporting this book so thank you so much megan! Vampy out peace!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

903K 77.5K 131
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
392K 23.1K 46
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.5M 145K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.1M 131K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...