AWAITED

Per arsha_rc

This story is gonna revolve around a girl who is deeply and madly in love with her school life crush.. By som... Més

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
TEASER
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
NOTE
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
TEASER
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
NOTE
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 58
APOLOGY NOTE
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
NOTE
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
TEASER
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
NOTE
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77
PART 78
PART 79
PART 80
PART 81
PART 82
PART 83
PART 84
PART 85
EPILOGUE

PART 66

991 110 31
Per arsha_rc

You all are angry on me nah..
I know.. 😢
But I'm helpless..
First I was unwell and then my shitty college started..
Issiliye update nehi kar paa rahi... 😭😭😭
Please maaf kardo.. _/\_ _/\_ _/\_
And again I'm apologizing..
Cause it's a very small update..
Sorry free time me itna hi type kar payi..

ANJU DROPPED A BOMB

After one week..

It was dinner time and everyone was sitting on the dining table..
SanDhir were sitting on the right side of Kishore and Anju, Gauri and Omkara were on his left..
Rupa was serving them..
They were having their dinner with some light chitchat..

Sanyukta - bhabi.. Hum nah baby ke room ke two walls pink aur two walls blue karwa lete hain..
Fir ladka ho ya ladki koi problem nehi.. (Sanyukta suggested grinningly)
Gauri - haan.. Yeh toh sahi kaha Sanyu ne.. (she smiled brightly)
Sanyukta - I'm always righ.. (rest of her words died in her throat as she felt cold rough fingertips of foot trailing up and down sensually on the lower part of her leg)

Sanyukta glared at him but Randhir was having his food silently fixing his gaze on the plate..
A mischievous glint was adoring his eyes..
He was pretending to be innocent..
But he kept doing his not so innocent act and he was enjoying Sanyukta's helpless and angry expressions by the corner of his eyes..
Finding no other option to stop him, Sanyukta put her left palm on his thigh and pinched lightly..
And that was it..
Randhir grabbed her palm tightly with his left one caused Sanyukta to widened her eyes in shock..
This expression of Sanyukta got noticed by Anju and she looked at her narrowing her brows..

Anju - kya huya tujhe??  Sab thik hain nah..??
Sanyukta - haan mamma.. I'm fine..
Woh bas mirchi khaa li maine.. (she flashed a nervous grin)
Anju - dhyan se kaam kiya kar..
Pata nehi aaj kal kahan dhyan rehta hain tera.. (she eyed Randhir)
Aur yeh dant (teeth) dikhana bandh kar aur khaa chup chap..
Sanyukta - jii.. (she again grinned)

In this while Sanyukta kept trying to take her hand back but Randhir's grip was too tight..
He was caressing her palm with his thumb and his fingertips were busy loving his Princess's slender leg..
Sanyukta - (gritted her teeth and murmured slowly) pagal ho gaye ho kya.. Chodo mujhe..
Koi dekhi lega toh musibat ho jayegi.. (said not looking at him)
Randhir - chudwalo... (he winked at her)

Sanyukta glared at him and tried to take her hand back with a jerk..
But as usual nothing worked in front of his iron grip..
She again glared at him and he flashed a sweet smile at her which raged her more..
And she kept jerking her hand while murmuring inaudible curses to him..
In this process both of them was shaking a bit in an unusual manner which caught everyone's attention..
Well not everyone, Kishor was too engrossed in his food to notice any other thing..
Rupa, Gauri and Omkara assumed that they were romancing under the table and passed them a teasing smile..
But the case was different with Anju..
She got suspicious and thought to find out exactly what they were doing under the table..
She intentionally dropped her spoon so she could bend down to pick it up and in that way she could see what was going under the table..
And on the other hand SanDhir were so busy in their romantic fight that the failed to notice that they were going to get caught by Anju...
Anju glanced at them for the last time and bended a bit..

But before she could bend completely and see SanDhir's under table romance, Rupa rushed to her and picked up the spoon for her...

Rupa - madam jii aap kyun takleef le rahi thi..
Main thi nah.. Mujhe bol diya hota uthane ko..
Par koi nehi..
Maine hi uthadi chammach..
Par yeh toh niche gira tha.. Ab aap isse toh nehi khaa sakti..
Rukiye main dusra chammach leke aati hu..

Rupa said sweetly and Anju clenched her jaw in anger as only because of Rupa, her plan failed..
But she didn't react as she didn't want to create any kinda scene and moreover it would be embarrassing for her if any of them came to know that she was spying on her own daughter...
She knew Kishor would definitely get angry on her and Sanyukta would be hurt by her act..
But from day one she found something fishy in the relation of Randhir with her daughter..
She was having a strong feeling that they were not just friends..
And all these things leaded her to do today's act..
Otherwise she trusted her daughter a lot..

Rupa - ab theek se baithke khana khayo..
Baki ka romance baad me karna.. Abhi pakde jane wale the dono.. (she said slowly standing beside Randhir's chair while taking another spoon for Anju from the table...

Hearing Rupa SanDhir got scared a bit and Randhir left her hand immediately...
Sanyukta gave him a I_told_you kinda glare and murdered a delicate and innocent paneer cube with a fork..
But this time Randhir didn't want to take any risk so he just concentrate on his plate..

Rest of the dinner was a silent affair..
But before it ended Anju dropped a bomb on Sanyukta's and as well as Gauri, Omkara and Rupa's head...
Anju - are main toh batana hi bhul gayi ke maine kal Mishra jii ke family ko bulaya hain..
Last time unke saath humari meeting cancel ho gayi thi..
Fir Sanyu bhi Thailand chali gayi..
Par ab toh uske India wapis aaye one week bhi ho gaya hain..
Toh maine socha aur der karna theek nehi hoga..
Toh kal hi bula liya unlogo ko..

"are main toh batana hi bhul gayi ke maine kal Mishra jii ke family ko bulaya hain.."

This single line hit Sanyukta, Gauri, Omkara and Rupa's eardrums..
And...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Sanyukta choked on the morsel which she was about to gulp*
.
.
*some food fell from Gauri's mouth as she parted her lips in shock*
.
.
*spoon along with some curry coated rice which Omkara brought till his lips a second ago fell on his plate with a thud from his hand*
.
.
*Rupa poured a full jug of water in Kishor's glass*

Rest of Anju's words got unheard by four of them..
Or you can say they weren't in a state to hear anything else..
But on the other hand there was confused soul who was looking everyone's face and trying to understand why they were so shocked by Anju's new announcement..
And he was none other than his Princess's Prince charming - Randhir..

I'll try to update as soon as possible.. 😢
And if anyone of you writing a Ruval ff please inform me..
I'll love to read it..

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

465K 27.7K 119
Wattpad ranking #1 on 5/4/2016 in fanfiction Wattpad ranking#4 on 28/3/2016 in fanfiction BANNER CREDITS : Aesana My first work on Sandhir... Its abo...
41.7K 3.1K 27
This is a story of 25 year old guy who had lost everything, his family , friends, love ... How will be his life?? Even he don't know the answer...
170K 8.1K 94
Ultimate destiny... Prologue Randhir & sanyukta are best friends from childhood. Both randhir & sanyukta lived...in a same colony...but sanyukta's fa...
98.2K 3.7K 41
Randhir and sanyukta are childhood besties...More like Tom and Jerry. Randhir is a charming hunk, a well known face of the TV world and a heartthrob...