Loving Her (Book 2/2)(RE-WRIT...

By SabrinaSpicer7

Second book to My Twin's Girlfriend, follows the relationship between Danni and Andy. Will Andy and Danni ad... More

Chapter 1 Andy
Chapter 2 Danni
Chapter 3 Andy
Chapter 4 Danni
Chapter 5 Andy
Chapter 6 Danni
Chapter 7 Andy
Chapter 8 Danni
Chapter 9 Andy
Chapter 10 Andy
Chapter 11 Danni
Chapter 12 Andy
Chapter 13 Danni
Chapter 14 Andy
Chapter 15 Andy
Chapter 16 Danni/Andy
Chapter 17 Andy/Danni
Chapter 18 Andy
Chapter 19 Danni
Chapter 20 Andy
Chapter 21 Andy/Danni
Chapter 22 Danni/Andy
Chapter 23 Danni
Chapter 25 Danni
Chapter 26 Andy/Danni
Chapter 27 Danni/Andy
Chapter 28 Andy/Danni
Chapter 30 Andy
A/N

Chapter 24 Andy

2.8K 135 13
By SabrinaSpicer7

It's been a couple months after graduation and things have been interesting. I didn't think I'd really make it this far like I am. I have a loving girlfriend, two amazing best friends, a mother who I can finally call my own and a stupid Fucking dog that Danni brought home from the pound. Okay. I'm not an animal person. Being an animal person means you devote yourself to looking after that thing like your life depends on it. I can't even look after myself! When she first brought the animal home I thought it was a fucking baby the way she was talking to it! But I guess I was lucky it was only a dog.

I looked down at the little Bernese Mountain Dog. It had a white nose and chest, brown paws and cheeks and the rest of him was black instead of a little white patch on his butt. His eyes were black and he hasn't stopped looking at me.  His tongue was out of his mouth and he was panting frantically, with my childhood teddy bear that now looked like a drenched rat between his paws.

"What?" I asked it. He cocked his head, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Come on Andy, give Jasper a chance," she groaned. I gave her a glance before the dog landed on my stomach and pushed all of the air out.

"He loves you!" Danni laughed. I looked down at the dog who had made himself at home on my stomach and groin. He was so heavy that he pushed me back against the chair. Don't get me wrong, he was only a few weeks old but this boy was freaking heavy!

"Danni, please get him off of me,"

"Why don't you like dogs?" Danni groaned, sitting where my head was and grooming my hair. I felt his slippery tongue on my bare arm and nearly lost it.

"Because I can barely look after myself, so how can I look after that," I gestured to the pillow like fluff ball on my stomach. 

"Andy, do you love me?" I tilted my head up and met her green eyes.

"Of course I love you,"

"Then please love Jasper for me! He's had it hard too with abuse and he wants a loving family like we do," I sighed and looked down at Jasper. His head was facing us, a snot string was hanging out of his nose. It wasn't until he sneezed all over my leg that I nearly lost it.

"Andy please,"

"I will try, but if he tries licking or sneezing on me again he's an outside dog,"

"Thank you baby," Danni smiled, letting her lips fall on mine. I brought my hands up and kissed her deeper. What annoyed me next was Jasper though he was missing out and joined in. His paws were on my throat and gut, his tongue licking my face.

"Alright Jasper, down," Danni ordered. He licked me one last time before jumping of the couch and sitting in front of Danni.

"You love him secretly," Danni whispered, pecking my cheeks before walking away. I heard the little dog feet following her. I don't know what came over me but I smiled. God I love her more than words can describe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danni insisted that I go for a walk with Jasper to get to know him. As much as I declined she begged me. I can't say no to her. She is my everything and the thought of losing her, even for a second scared me. We were walking through the park, and the sun was starting to set. Jasper was happy to have his lead off. I was hesitant to take it off because I thought he'd run away but if anything, he just stayed by my side and walked with me. I'll admit this, he is a smart and trained dog. But we are still on the low terms with his licking and sneezing. We kept walking and there were a flock of birds.

"Shit," I groaned knowing her was going to chase him. We got closer and all he did was sit and stare at them.

"Let's go Jasper," I called, slipping his collar on. He barked once or twice to scare the birds off. He could really come in handy.

We made it back home. I slipped his collar off and let him run free. We had two doggy doors so he could go in and out the backyard. I had built a fence around the house when we got Jasper. It took me a week or two but it's his little happy place. He has a kennel, lots of toys and even goes in the pool sometimes. But most of the time he's inside asleep in his bed. I closed the door and noticed all of the lights were off.

"Danni?" I called, switching my phone light on. I heard Jasper chewing his squeaky toy. How loyal of him.

"Danni?" I called again, feeling my heart race. I climbed the stairs.

"Danni this isn't funny," I groaned. I opened my bedroom door and almost had a heart attack. There she was. Sitting on the bed seductively in matching black lace underwear. I was speechless. I never expected this.

"Andrea," she smirked, walking over to me. I let my eyes roam her body, as she stood in front of me, leaning in and closing the door behind me. I heard it lock.

"D-Danni, wow," I stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"I wanted to thank you for giving it a go with Jasper. I know how much you don't like him but I really appreciate it," she smiled, letting her finger close my jaw. I took a breath that I didn't know I was holding. She was so gorgeous.

"Nervous are we?" She asked, pushing me so I was against the door. Okay, now I was turned on. She pressed her body against me, her lips grazing my skin until she got to my ear.

"Want to have some fun?" She whispered, nibbling on my earlobe. I couldn't say anything. She had me speechless.

"For someone who's cocky and smart, you seem, submissive right now," she whispered, her eyes finding mine.

"Not for long," she looked at me confused before I picked her up and had her against the door. She wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms finding my neck. I let my lips find hers. We kissed passionately, our lips moving in sync. I felt her fingers run through my hair, gripping it and causing my head to fall back. I moaned when her lips found my neck. She bit down on it, and started grinding on me. I carried her and put her down on the chair. She was breathing heavily, her eyes full of lust and love. I straddled her, and started grinding on her. She moaned, and put her hands on my waist, I smirked and put them behind her.

"No touching," I smirked, slipping my shirt off. She groaned, looking over my body. I smirked and let my lips trace her jaw, while I was still grinding on her.

"Andy," she moaned, her breath uneven and filled with moans.

"Mmm?" I hummed, sucking on her neck.

"Please don't tease me," she whispered. I looked into her eyes. They were full of lust. I stood off her lap and held out my hand. She grabbed it and we walked to the bed. We were both in our underwear.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I want to remember making love to you Andy, not being abused by men,"

"I love you Dannielle,"

"And I love you Andrea," she smirked before pushing me on the bed and straddling me. I smirked up at her and pulled her down by her bra strap. Our lips found each other again. Soon the kiss was heated and I had slipped her bra off. I rolled us over and kissed down her chest. She moaned in pleasure, slipping my sports bra over my head. I started kissing her breasts when I felt her nails digging into my back. I moaned when she brought them from my shoulder blades, down to my ass.

"I love you Andy."

"I love you Danni," I smiled. I let my lips trace over the scar on her arm. I kissed up every inch of it. I moved down to the one on her hip. I kissed it slowly, my fingers tracing the end of her lace underwear.

"Please," she begged. I smirked and kissed up the inside of her thighs.

"Andy," she groaned, I moved up her body and kissed her lips. She rolled us over and straddled my waist. She let her lips trace over every scar on my body. The ones on my shoulder, to the one below my ribs and down to my hip. She let her lips find the ones across my stomach, to the one on my thigh. She kissed up my thigh, her fingers rubbing against my underwear. God I Fucking loves her. Her eyes met mine asking for permission before she took my underwear off. She smiled up at me before going down on me. I could get used to this side of Danni.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.1K 43
Jessica moves to a new school but what happens when she gets partnered with the schools bad girl danielle otherwise known as danni. What if what they...
113K 6K 28
The story of Hannah Elaine as told mostly through her point of view, as she tries to move on with life after leaving her first love, Rebecca. The gir...
1.8K 135 13
Seven years have passed since Cooper and Heather last saw each other. Cooper left for the Army and Heather went to study at Stanford University and t...
62.3K 366 22
Story about two girls who have met in the bathroom at Marie's party. What will happen? Will these two strangers fall in love with each other?🤭