Unwilling Souls {Bellarke!!!}

By ScarletSister

Two people, one who is self-centered, arrogant and considered to be the 'King' and the other, who stands for... More

Unwilling Souls {Bellarke!!!}
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

2.1K 67 10
By ScarletSister

Hey guys and ladies!!! Tell me what you guys thought of it. Please! I love your comments!!! And enjoy! Because I love Bellarke!!!

                               ~                                     ~                                     ~

"Oh really." Bellamy, who only stood a few feet away, felt his eyes wander down her body. They were both soaked to the bone and it revealed everything without hesitation. Her hair was longer when it was wet, he noted. Along with how curvy she was, Bellamy always figured that Clarke had a figure but he didn't anticipate this. He didn't imagine the perfect swell of her breasts or the smooth curve to her hips. Or the way her wet hair made her eyes stand out more. Or how much her legs were defined.

Clarke's threat only made him harder. The Princess kiss him? He found it both laughable and thrilling. Bellamy realized that he wanted her to go through. He wanted to feel those lips against his, wanted to know what she tasted like. Could his little Princess not be so much of a princess after all?

His hand itched to grab her, pull her on top of his lap and find out. Instead he crossed his arms and stared intently at her face. This one's all on you Princess.

Clarke squeezed her eyes shut. What the hell was she thinking? Sprouting that crap out. To Bellamy! Of all people. Was she insane? She probably was. She probably hit her head in the lake. To be thinking of how warm Bellamy felt against her. To be thinking of those hard lips submitting under hers.

This was all his fault. Clarke just wanted one night alone and Bellamy had to come and screw it up. He had to come and look at her as though he wanted her. That he desired her. Now she wanted him. No. She didn't. She just felt like she did. Clarke reasoned with herself. It was a natural human want, to be with someone. That was why she had been with Finn. Because she wanted to not be alone for one night. 

Clarke opened her eyes and stole a glance at Bellamy. The heated look in his eyes made her body go warm. Even when she was shivering. Or was she shivering from him now? She felt his eyes roam over her, felt every spot that he stared at go warm and then burn. She wanted him to continue looking. Wanted him to reach out and touch her. She knew how hot those hands were. Knew how much she liked them on her.

Stop it Clarke! She told herself but couldn't look away. Bellamy caught her stare and challenged her. His lips turn upwards as his eyes twinkled with mischief. He leaned forward and Clarke bit her lip.

Bellamy halted, staring at her mouth.

Clarke felt her like her cheeks were on fire. She quickly stopped tugging on her bottom lip and glanced back at him. But the damage had already been done. His stare, once with mild want, shifted into longing. His jaw was clenched and his eyes narrowed on her face.

"Well?" His voice was low, as though he were whispering and deep. Clarke felt her windpipe squeeze. What was he doing to her? Why was he doing this to her? Didn't he already have women in his tent? Why was he looking at her like this? Like he wanted-no, needed- her.

"Shut up Bellamy." Clarke scooted back, rubbing her arms. It was getting cold and she couldn't chance getting sick. She had to leave. Had to leave before something stupid happened. She just had to leave.

"No Princess, don't try to take back what you said. 

"I'm not trying to!" Clarke was speechless. She wanted to take it back and yet whenever she felt like Bellamy was challenging her, she had to rise up to the challenge. Damn him. Damn Bellamy Blake.

"Then educate me Princess."

He was teasing her. Clarke knew it. But she also knew she liked it. She liked the sound of his voice, of the way his eyes dared her to do it. Dared her to scoot back to him and kiss him. Educate him. Oh Christ. Why did she have to had said that? Why couldn't she just keep her mouth shut around him?

Why did she want to kiss him?

"Fine."

"-What?" Did she just agree? Bellamy wouldn't have believed his ears if she hadn't been going towards him. If she hadn't been looking at him with those mysterious green eyes. But she was. She was coming close to Bellamy. Their knees touched and even though their jeans, he could feel how warm she was. Wet. But warm.

"You heard me." Clarke loved that she could shock him. He hadn't been expecting that. He had expected her to fall out. The fact that he had, made Clarke more confident. It was only one kiss. One kiss wouldn't hurt. But she would prove to him once and for all that he was wrong about her. She wasn't some goody two shoes 'Princess'. Clarke would prove it. She would show Bellamy who she was.

"Then get on with it. We don't have all night." You're shivering. He wanted to say that but didn't. He didn't know why he worried after Clarke. Or why he wanted her. Why he wanted her to kiss him out of her own will. But he wasn't going to sound weak in front of her. He couldn't give in to his wants. But he would take whatever she gave him and he would enjoy it.

Clarke hesitated for half a heartbeat before rising up on her knees and leaned forward. Only a peck. Just a small peck of the lips. That was all. Nothing more. Yet when she felt how near Bellamy was, how warm he was when their legs touched and when his shoulder pressed against her own, she found it difficult to think.

His scent, of the forest and slightly of blood filled her nose. It was oddly addicting and she found herself taking deeper breaths. Clarke placed her hand on his chest to steady herself. No. She was lying to herself. She wanted to feel him. Wanted to feel his warmness and how hard he was. She wished he was shirtless because even though his soaked shirt showed her his toned body, she wanted to feel her flesh on his.

One small kiss.

Clarke reminded herself when she felt his breath against her lips. He wasn't moving. Just staring at her intently with those heated eyes of his. Desired filled eyes. Want. Need. Clarke felt breathless.

One small kiss.

She leaned into him, her chest touching his, invading his personal bubble. It thrilled her. He felt so hard against her, but so warm. Hot.

One small kiss.

The words repeated endlessly in her mind. Never stopping. That was her goal, right? No. It was proving to her nemesis that she wasn't a 'Princess'...right? But were they enemies now? No. They couldn't be. She wouldn't even think about kissing her enemy, they were-

Their lips touched and Clarke lost all of her questions. She should have pulled back. She already accomplished her task and yet she felt herself melting into him. Her lips pressed against his harder as her eyes fluttered shut. Her body pressed against him. She melted. Clarke Griffin melted for Bellamy Blake. The 'Princess' melted for the 'King.'

Bellamy kept motionless. Clarke had to do this all on her own. He couldn't let her see what he was feeling. But on the inside he was going crazy. Was she not aware of how hard she was making him with those quick reassurance glances she made looking at him? Or how his heart plumbed against her hand? Her trembling hand that touched his chest. The hand that he wanted to hold and entwine his fingers through. The hand that he never wanted to let go.

Her hair ticked his face, coating his skin in its wet softness. He breathed her in, smelling of different kinds of herbs. The scent was strong and it made Bellamy want to press his nose against her neck and never leave. He didn't. He didn't move. He challenged Clarke with his eyes. He didn't want her to back down. He craved to feel her lips on his now.

How would she taste?

The second Bellamy felt Clarke press into him, he lost it. He wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her towards him. He felt her gasp and felt her fingers tighten around his shirt. Clinging on to him. He smiled.

With his other hand, Bellamy pressed Clarke deeper into him with his hand on her nape, pulling towards him. Clarke made a sound and her lips opened underneath Bellamy's. He didn't hesitate. He was going to find out how she tasted.

Clarke was lost. She couldn't think, hear, or see. All she could do was feel. Feel Bellamy. Feel his hands on her. His body pressed against hers. His lips. Strong and sweet. Clarke sighed into him but jerked back from him when his tongue traveled into her mouth.

"What the hell Bellamy!"

Bellamy smirked and licked his lips. "Tasty Princess."

Clarke felt her cheeks explode. Oh Christ. She had kissed Bellamy Blake. She had liked it. No. Loved it. No. She didn't. Clarke frowned. She didn't like it. Nope. She was just proving a point. She was finishing something she said. That was all.

"Well you better have enjoyed it. That was the first and last time Bellamy." Clarke got up and walked away, her body still hot from the kiss. Her voice had wavered as though it didn't believe her. Her heart was pounding against her chest. Her clothes sticking to her body. She had lost her breath. She had lost her mind. She didn't know anything anymore. She couldn't decipher what had just happened. All Clarke knew was that she was very aware of Bellamy Blake.

"We'll see about that Princess." Bellamy said more to himself than Clarke. Although Clarke heard it too, and it only made her move faster to her safe little tent where Bellamy Blake couldn't tempt her no more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 8.8K 59
the world has a nasty habit of turning little girls into villains. bellamy blake x oc book one in the ROYALTY series the hundred, season 1 & season...
205K 6.1K 30
bellamy and clarke are great leaders, and turn into close friends. when they both want something more, things get complicated.
14.1K 448 15
Clarke and Finn have been together for awhile, when Bellamy discovers she isn't the only one Finn has been dating. They say what you don't know can't...
20.4K 845 10
when bellamy and clarke start fooling around, it's just for fun. but then they start to develop feelings for each other and wonder if what they have...