DETERMINATION | Book One

By urbancreations

Works #1: Ahmad Hassan Sinclair, 25, was taught to always fight and work hard for what he wanted. In the life... More

T R A I L E R
D E T E R M I N A T I O N
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S C H A P T E R 1
B O N U S C H A P T E R 2
Thank you everybody!
New STORY Alert

C H A P T E R 37

60.2K 2.7K 2.9K
By urbancreations

C H A P T E R
T H I R T Y - S E V E N

"Go fish," She giggled watching him get upset since she had none of the numbers he needed. "You got any eights Derek?"

Smacking his teeth, he handed her his eight. "You cheating man! You looking at my stack or something? Cause this ain't fair." Taking the eight she made her match sitting it neatly in a stack.

"I'm not looking at anything, I'm just good at this game." She boosted doing a happy dance once she saw she was down to her last two numbers.

Standing up he threw the cards down, "I quit, you got two cards and I'm sitting here with twenty fuck this." Walking into the kitchen, Hazel laughed getting up to follow him.

"So you mad? You just beat my ass in 2k and Madden but did I fuss?"

"Yes, you complained the whole time."

"Oh, well its only cute when I do it." She shrugged reaching inside his fridge to get a water bottle. "Get me one too,"

Tossing him one, she untwisted the cap to her bottle taking a sip. "It feels like old times when we used to hang out back in the day." She blurted out causing him to smile.

"Yeah it does, crazy how fast time flies and how things change." He mumbled as he stared off into space.

This was the usual routine for them, afer work he'd call her up and she'd come over and chill or they sometimes went out just like old times.

And since Hazel husband worked in the Oil Field, he was never home so to actually have a friend to call on and to hang with was needed.

Walking back into the living room, she turned on the tv going straight to Hulu to watch episodes of Atlanta. Sitting with her legs tucked underneath her and her arm rested on the armrest, she became engrossed with that while Derek sat beside her in deep thought.

Playing with his high school class ring, he bit his lip out of uncertainty. Sensing his mood, she muted the tv as she glanced over at him wondering why he got so quiet. "You alright? That quick the vibe in the air changed."

"Yeah, I'm cool .. just in deep thought about things."

Turning to face him, she raised her eyebrow. "You want to talk about it?"

"Nah, its cool .. I don't want to over step boundaries or disrespect anybody." He mumbled trying to drop the conversation but he knew Hazel was the type to keep asking questions.

Frowning, she cocked her head. "What are you talking about? Over stepping boundaries?"

"Nothing Haze.. I'm good."

Continuing to stare, she wasn't going to let up until he talked. She worried about him a lot since she knew he was suffering from heart ache. A lot of times she came over just so he wouldn't be lonely and she liked being around him. "You know I'm going to keep pushing this until you tell me.. you know you can tell me anything D." She nudged his arm

Instead of replying, he simply shrugged wanting to show her his thoughts rather than voice them. He leaned in closer towards her causing the air in her lungs to come to a halt as she stared at his plump lips and back to his eyes repeatedly.

No words were exchanged as they both waited for one to make the first move. He got lost in her eyes like he always did hating he let her slip away when they were younger. But here she was now in his face, he felt in his eyes this was a second chance for him..well he at least hoped it was.

Don't kiss him.. she said in her head but as if her heart wanted her to shut up she leaned forward as her lips grazed against his for quick second which gave him the sign she wanted this just as bad as he did. Pecking her lips a few times he soon devoured her lips into his as their lips moved in sync with another.

Biting her lip he slipped his tongue inside her mouth as they sat on the couch kissing for what felt like hours. Snapping back into reality she pulled away with the quicknes mentally sighing as instant regret filled her heart. "We shouldn't have done this." Standing to her feet from off the couch, he grabbed her hand stopping her.

"But you can't deny and say you didn't feel anything.." He pushed knowing that over the time that they have been talking feelings were developed between each other.

"I know and that's the bad part .. I'm not suppose to feel anything Derek. I'm married, my husband doesn't deserve this.." Pushing her wild curly hair out her face, she mumbled inaudiable cuss words. "What was I thinking?" She asked herself slowly.

Nodding his head, he let go of her hand. "I'm sorry, I just- nevermind .. I'm tripping. I apologize." He rambled on feeling foolish, he honestly didn't even know why he allowed himself to fall for her when he knew she was married. He knew it was stupid on his part.

But he couldn't help that he did..this was the only other woman he ever loved besides his wife and his mother. They were childhood bestfriends, each others first everything .. he knew it was childish to piggy back off those old feelings but that same vibe and connection they had back then was still the same and stronger than ever despite them going so long without talking.

As she gathered her things to leave, she mentally cursed herself in her head. She was not a cheater, she loved her husband and she knew what she did was wrong but at the same time she wanted it but she felt so guilty. Glancing up at him she saw he was already staring at her with those same eyes she remembers staring into the first time they made love.

I should've known this wasn't a good idea.. she thought to herself.

Slipping her heels back on, she grabbed her purse and jacket then headed for the door. She knew she had to go before things took a left turn putting her in more deep shit. Standing up from the couch, he followed behind her to the door to walk her out. "I can walk myself out Derek." She huffed annoyed with herself and the things she was feeling.

You love your man, he is a good man and he loves you. Stop this non-sense Haze and get it together.. She coached in her mind.

"I know you can walk yourself out, but I wouldn't be me if I didn't." He shrugged.

Opening the door, she turned and before she could process anything or say anything he kissed her and like a popsicle on a hot summer day she melted in his arms from his touch. Even though her mind was screaming no, her heart was saying yes.

Pulling away, he shut the door behind her as he stared down at her. "It's been four years since I've last touched and loved on a woman.." Snaking his arms around her waist he pulled her in closer. "Since I made a woman feel good from the inside out.. since I kissed a woman with so much force and passion.." Sliding his hand between her thighs he rubbed her other set up lips through the tights she wore as he placed sensual kisses on her neck causing low moans to escape her mouth.

"Can I do that for you? Can I make you feel pure pleasure even if its for one night only?" He asked giving her an intense but seductive stare.

Pulling back she stared into his eyes as she slowly nodded. Taking her by the hand, he smirked to himself as he lead her to his bedroom.

Dropping her things by the door she let him lead the way, as guilt ate away at mind but for some reason her feet had a mind of its own along with her heart and she couldn't stop what was about to happen or turn away from this even though she knew she needed too.

        Walking around Magic Kingdom, Ahmad and Cali held hands as they looked around at all the disney characters walking around taking pictures. Marquette was sitting on Ahmad's shoulders as he shouted and hollered at everything he saw. Cali found his excitement cute and would do anything to keep that smile on his face.

To the left of them were Ashley and Aaron as they ate some cotton candy together. All dressed in shorts and disney shirts they brought from the gift shop people admired the family pointing out the beauty of them all instantly. Their dark skin just glo'd with the sun as they walked through the busy park.

"We have to take a picture infront of the castle.." Ashley blurted out when she saw they were getting closer to it.

Reaching the photography people that stood around waiting to take people photos. Cali and Ahmad decided to take pictures first with Marquette then do the group photo. Getting beside each other Ahmad held onto Marquette's legs while Cali leaned in close wrapping her arm around his waist as they smiled giving off colgate smiles.

Taking another with Marquette down on the ground he stood in the middle of them, while Ahmad had his arm around Cali and last minute he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek making the picture ten times more beautiful. "Look at my baby," Ashley cooed as she walked up so they could take the group picture.

Aaron held Marquette as him and Ahmad got on the ends with Cali and Ashley in the middle. Smiling for a couple of pictures the man handed them the card where they could get the pictures from then went to the next family. "I can't wait to see what they look like .. okay so we have six choices to pick from in this single park .. we can go to Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Liberty Square .. um Frontierland whatever that is uhh Adventureland that sounds interesting.. and we're at Main Street USA right now." Ashley said and they nodded.

"We can eat first, I'm starving." Ahmad glanced over at Cali shaking his head. "When ain't yo pregnant ass hungry?"

"If you guys want to go eat we can take Marquette, I'm sure he doesn't want to sit around and eat."

"Are you guys sure? I mean I don't want to bother you Ms. Ashley."

Ashley smiled taking the backpack from Ahmad as they shared a look. "I'm positive, plus this is our little granbaby we don't mind and call me mama .. cut out all that Ms. Ashley non-sense."

Cali smiled thanking them as they walked off with her son, grabbing Ahmad's hand they started walking  together stopping by food stands whenever Cali saw something she wanted. "Disney World is a place to make people like me fat." She whined as she tore a piece off her Churro.

"I'd still fuck so it don't matter how big you get." He joked, taking a bite of her Churro.

"I'm trying to maintain my weight but this pregnancy ain't letting me be great. It's like everyday I'm getting bigger along with my face, and legs." When he heard the change in her voice, he looked over at her. "You finna cry?"

Wiping her eyes she shook her head no. "No, its just I saw that girl earlier that was trying to flirt with you at the hotel and she looked like me when I was smaller and fine .. now I'm just a whale .. look at my ankles babe, they're swollen."

Pulling her arm to stop her from walking, he shook his head. "First let me start off saying that girl looked nothing like you .. you just dissed yourself because you look ten times better. And okay? so what you gaining weight? I mean when I wake up in the morning next to you, I still get turned on regardless. I'm loving the pregnant you and you need to start loving the pregnant you as well cause we got two more pregnancies we need to get through."

Laughing she hit his arm. "Two? I thought you said after this pregnancy we were gonna be done.."

"I changed my mind, so get used to this part of you .. cause soon as those six weeks end .. you already know what's happening."

"Yeah whatever, come on." Dragging him with her, she brought a turkey leg from a strand then saw a boat ride she wanted to get on.

Standing in line together, Cali stood infront of him as she went to work on her turkey leg while his arms were wrapped securely around her as he rested his chin on her shoulder. "Give me a piece,"

Smacking her lips, she tore off a little piece feeding it to him, but of course Ahmad being Ahmad he sucked on her finger causing her to laugh and push him. "You always tryna do nasty shit in public.. people and kids are watching."

"I'm just showing my love, fuck them."

Waving him off she leaned back against him more, as she continued eating her turkey moaning from the taste of it. She had to admit hands down Disney World so far had the best turkey legs.

A woman looked behind her to see what the noise was coming from and frowned seeing Ahmad and Cali all boo'd up. When she saw Cali eating her food as if it was her last meal she laughed alittle catching the attention of the both of them. "Something funny?" Both Cali and Ahmad asked in unison.

"Yes, chill sis that turkey leg ain't going no where." She laughed along with her sidekick friend.

Frowning Ahmad shook his head, "How about you turn yo ugly ass around and worry about ya damnself? and while you at it do some squats bitch, ass looking flat as fuck. All up at World being a bitter bitch..man I tell ya,"Looking off he chuckled.

He couldn't stand hating ass females, like he felt the comment was unneccessary and uncalled for. He felt offended for Cali cause the girl was pretty much calling Cali greedy, he knew his baby was but he felt the bitch had no right to point it out.

Cali sent a look to the girl as she turned around rolling her eyes. "Chill baby, she is not even worth getting worked up on. We're happy, and we're on a vacation .. a vacation we needed so ignore the negativity and hating bitches and continue to enjoy yourself and stare at my beauty all day it'll make you smile."

Laughing, they moved up in the line up until they could get on. Sitting on one of the benches they had, Cali sat in his lap as she danced lightly to the music they were playing. "I wonder what my baby is doing? I miss him."

"Girl he fine, probably having the time of his life ..but tonight me and you going out then tomorrow I'ma do something with the both of y'all."

She nodded, rubbing her belly. "It's so pretty out here, thank you for bringing us."

"You deserve this and more." He mumbled against her neck.

"I hate that I'm pregnant cause I can't get on no rides." She huffed as she finished off the turkey leg. "I know something you can ride," Ahmad smirked.

"Wha- Here you go, being nasty once again."

He shrugged. "Hey, you the one complaining about not being able to ride anything when its a free ride right here and you'll have the time of your life." He smirked.

Covering his mouth she just laughed. "Shut up, don't say anything else."

The rest of the boat ride was spent with them talking and taking pictures of the things they saw and of themselves to post on snap and instagram.

        Later that evening Ahmad and Cali both were getting ready for their date tonight. "You said Marquette and your parents where at Magic Kingdom still to watch the firework show right?"

Sliding on his watch he nodded, "Yep, you ready?"

"Yes, just need to get my purse."

Walking towards their room door, Cali grabbed her purse and phone then grabbed onto his hand as they exited out the door together. "Where are we going?"

"Just to this restaurant and then I wanted to go to dancing."

She nodded as they loaded up on the elevator. Ahmad took that time to admire his woman eyeing the tight fitting dress she wore that made her baby bump show to its full extent. Getting off the elevator they walked out the entrance going straight to the rental Ahmad got.

Opening her door for her, he made sure she was situated before jogging to his side. Starting the car, he typed the address of the restuarant into the GPS for directions.

"I was looking online at some houses not to far from our family and friends .. it was really modern looking I liked it." Cali spoke up pulling out her phone to show him.

"That is nice, how much to buy it though?"

Cali eyes went wide, "You want to buy a house?"

Chuckling he nodded, "Yes, gotta leave something behind for the kids to have when we pass plus we grown we don't need to be living in a house that we are just renting.. its time we put our money into something that'll not only benefit us but everybody around us for years to come. I really been looking into the future with us like this house could be the family home we host events at, that the kids are able to come back to on college breaks and shit."

"I hear whatchu saying, well the total cost for the house is $198,000 and the down payment is $5,000 and with an interest rate of 4%."

"That's not bad, if we save up for a whole year and just really plan this out we could be moving into that house within' a year or so just depends how we looking financial wise."

"But at that price we could really build our own house, it might cost more in the end but we can truly say it is ours .." She suggested.

Pulling at his beard, he dipped over into the right lane thinking it over. "You might be onto something, but then you gotta remember we need land to build the house on so we add buying land into the budget might set us back maybe two years who knows."

"But I mean at least we're trying to figure this all out now though, but even if it does take us two years at least we know when we actually do it .. we'll have the money for it rather than going for broke then trying to get back on our feet later."

He nodded, "You right, plus building our own house doesn't sound too bad .. we can watch those shows to get ideas on how we want the house to look and shit .. I feel we could do it. We both make good money, and if I get that money from the Officer Langston case then that just puts us even more on top."

"Then its settled, we start looking into land prices and of course contractor places to see who will build it for the lowest."

Pulling into the parking lot of the restaurant, he nodded. "On the road to greatness." He mumbled getting out to open her door.

Grabbing her hand, she stepped out of the car as they walked inside hand and hand. "How many?" The hostess questioned grabbing menus.

"Reservations for Mr. and Mrs. Sinclair."

Looking on the computer she scanned for the names then smiled once she saw it. "Table for two on the deck, follow me please."

Grabbing menus and silverware she escorted them to the outside deck showing them to their table. Cali smiled when she saw they were on the beach. "This is beautiful," She complimented as she took her seat.

"Your waiter will be right with you, enjoy your night."

Cali thanked her then reverted her attention to the view of the ocean admiring it. "This would be heaven, to walk out your back door and see this everyday."

"Yeah it would be relaxing."

"And a good place to have sex," She mumbled causing him to laugh. "You always being nasty,"

She shrugged. "I mean how else did I get pregnant?"

"Touché, you know whatchu want yet?"

"I was looking at their steak and shrimp dish .. it looks good as hell.. but then this baked chicken and shrimp looks good too.. lowkey wanna get both, you know I'm eating for two." She smiled.

"Not tonight, pick one and stick with it."

Rolling her eyes, she shut her menu as the waiter approached them. "Sorry for the wait guys, what can I start you guys with to drink? A beer? Want to try one of our specialty drinks?"

"Maybe later, but for now I'll just take a lemonade." Cali spoke.

"And for you sir?"

"A sprite with lemon slices,"

Jotting it down he nodded, "Okay are you guys ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?"

"We're ready, I want the steak and shrimp dish with green beans and a bake potatoe fully loaded."

"Alright, and you?"

"Chicken and shrimp dish ..same sides as her."

Nodding his head, he jotted all they wanted down then walked off to put their order in. "What made you get the chicken and shrimp?" Cali asked knowing shrimp wasn't something he liked.

"I got it for you, I'm not real hungry."

Cali smiled grabbing his hand. "Aw wasn't that sweet, somebody tryna get laid tonight I see." She joked.

"Maybe,"

As the dinner went on and their food eventually came out, Ahmad and Cali vibed as usual. Talking future plans, what else they wanted to see on this trip. As it got later Ahmad knew that the time was coming.

When she left to go to the restroom, the manager approached the table. "Sir when you do want us to cue the music and bring the dessert out?" He questioned in a low tone.

"Soon as she returns," Rubbing his hands together he sighed feeling those nerves kick in.

"Alright, we'll watch from the inside."

Thanking him, Ahmad watched him walk away then pulled out the small velvet box out his pocket. When he heard the door to the deck open, he quickly placed it back as she smiled retaking her seat. "Those restrooms are so nice babe,"

Before he could respond Best Part by H.E.R featuring Daniel Caeser begin to play. Cali cheesed widely loving this song. "This song is so beautiful," She mumbled as she swayed to the beat singing to the words.

As she got lost in the words of the song, Ahmad got lost in her. He loved this woman deeply, his heart beated for her and his kids. And the longer he stared at her the more he realized the decision and choice he was about to make was right thing to do.

When the waiter came with the dessert he sat it front of her causing her eyes to go wide. "Red velvet cake with ice cream!?" She whined grabbing her fork with the quickness.

Ahmad laughed at her reaction watching her devour the cake. When she closed her eyes, they snapped back open when Ahmad started singing along to Daniel's part in the song. "It's the sunrise. And those brown eyes. You're the one that I desire..When we wake up. And then we make love...It makes me feel so nicee. You're my water when I'm stuck in the desert. You're the Tylenol I take when my head hurts. You're the sunshine on my life.."

Standing to his feet, he grabbed her hand causing her to stand as well as he pulled her into him dancing slowly as he continued singing the lyrics to a now emotional Cali. "I just wanna see how beautiful you are...You know that I see it I know you're a star...Where you go I follow. No matter how far. If life is a movie..Then you're the best part, oh..You're the best part, oh. Best part,"

"If you love me, won't you say something." He sang in her ear as people who were eating on the deck along with them watched in awe.

When the song came to an end she kissed Ahmad on the lips repeatedly then wiped her eyes as she turned around to take her seat. When she looked back at Ahmad she screamed loudly when she saw he was one knee in front of her. "Yes! Yes!" Jumping up she hugged him yelling yes repeatedly.

Laughing he hugged her back too, "Can I say my speech? I stayed up two weeks straight preparing for this moment."

Covering her mouth with her hand she sat back down as he got back down on one knee. "Aubrey Calieen Brown, since the day you came into my life nothing was never the same. The days seemed brighter, my heart beat faster and the world just seemed more peaceful. I love you, I love you so much that at times I just sit back and wonder how did I get so lucky. You are everything a man could ever ask for in a woman. You are my other half, my rib, my lung, my everything. I used to walk around this world hating the thought of love but you changed that. You showed me true real love and I can't thank you enough for that. The reason why I chose you out of every woman in this world is because you saw me for me, you saw pass my clothes, and looks and saw the real me, the person who wanted to be happy but didn't even know the first step to take in order to do that but you helped me. You stayed down when shit got hard and showed your love in continuous ways so today to show my love and appreciation to you.. I want to ask you to be my wife? What we got is the real deal, it doesn't get no better than this so Aubrey Calieen Brown will you marry me?"

Nodding her head yes, she stood up hugging him again as tears fell from both of their eyes. The people in the restaurant clapped loving the cute moment. "I love you so much," Cali cried.

"I love you so much more," Pulling back he slipped the ring on her finger as she stared at it in shock. "It's so beautiful." She cooed not believing he just asked her to marry him.

"Congratulations baby girl," Turning around she saw Ashley, Aaron and her baby. Hugging the both of them she grabbed her baby kissing his forehead.

"You see mamas ring?" She asked showing it to him causing him to nod and smile. Taking a seat she shared some of her cake with him while Ahmad and his parents talked.

"I'm so proud of you, Cali is a good woman and I'm happy you found someone like her to make you truly happy. You deserve this and many more blessings because you are a good man and you found a good woman who saw that in you." Ashley smiled hugging him.

"Yeah son, watching you grow over the years and seeing all the aconplishments you have achieved nothing beats this moment because it shows true growth. I want you to promise me that no matter how hard it gets that you keep on fighting, love is the key to all relationships keep that in the relationship and you guys will be fine." Slapping hands with his dad, he walked over to his other halfs taking a seat across from them.

"Daddy," Marquette shouted excitedly showing him his piece of cake he had on his fork before reaching over to share it with Ahmad.

Ahmad smiled eating the piece off the fork, as he locked eyes with his girl. Winking at her, she gave him a look that let him know once they got back to the hotel it was going down.

Taking pictures of her ring and recording videos she sent them all to Alisha and Chris spreading the news while Ahmad shared the news with his boys and Hazel.

The night ended on a good note, Ahmad officially made Cali his woman, his fiance and it was only gonna get better from there on.

        Pressed up against the window that displayed a beautiful view of Orlando's night life. Cali moaned softly as she Ahmad thrusted in and out of her slowly wanting her to feel all of him.

The shadow reflection of the rain hitting the window danced on their skin causing the moment to be more sensual. Tilting her back she bit her lip as he stroked her with one of her legs hiked up that allowed him more access.

With her arms around his neck loosely, thoughts of their first encounter ran through their minds along with the many other times they had sex but this time felt different than any other time.

Cali felt with the way he was fucking her he was expressing his love through each stroke. Looking up at him they locked eyes for what felt like eternity until he leaned in kissing her lips but made sure not to stop fucking her senseless.

When Cali's legs began to shake an orgasm shot through her body as she moaned loudly totally postive the people in the rooms next door heard her. Sliding out of her, he stroked himself a little then motioned for her to get on the bed.

Standing at the edge of the bed, he pulled her by her legs sitting them on his shoulders as he re-entered her slowly causing a moan to escape both their lips. Ahmad stared down at her loving this view of her, he loved that he was cause of the pleasure she was recieving he loved making her feel good no matter what it was he had to do.

After awhile Cali got tired of that position so they just took their love making session into the shower as she was pinned up against the wall right under the shower head as he gave her long deep strokes while the water dripped down their naked bodies. Cali hands pulled at Ahmad's hair as he hit her spot repeatedly at a fast pace, biting her lip he started leaving kisses and hickies on her neck.

That night Ahmad made love to her all night until the morning. As she laid peacefully on his chest naked, he rubbed small circles on her back listening to her light snores.

Kissing her forehead, he laid back closing his eyes. Finally content with life and how things were falling into place, he had to admit if he had to do it all over again, he would in a heartbeat if it ended this way with her in his arms every time.

-

Thanks for the love & support
- Denise 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 515 8
Is daur-e-siyaasat ka itna sa fasana hai, basti bhi jalani hai maatam bhi manana hai !!🖤 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬...
286 25 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...
391K 9.7K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
40.2K 2.2K 60
#1- believe (23/12/2020) #4 - MysteryRomance Hello everyone, My story "UnFading love" has been shortlisted for Wattpad India Awards 2020. If you like...