Highschool DxD: Unlimited Bla...

By Yuto_Fuyuki

Just a idea I got inspired from the Fate Series in general and I don't really have a good summery to put but... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: E-Rank Luck
Chapter 3: Faker Vs Knight
Chapter 4: Are you my Master?
Chapter 5: Siblings
Chapter 6: Inferno
Chapter 8: Duel
Chapter 9: Fake
Chapter 10: Knight Vs Knight
Chapter 11: Preparation
Chapter 12: Hellish Training
Chapter 13: Archer Card
Chapter 14: A Mother's Will
Chapter 15: Sword of Promise Victory
Chapter 16: Assassin of Red and Black
Chapter 17: Parent
Chapter 18: Magical Girl
Chapter 19: Sisterly Love
Chapter 20: Saint
Chapter 21: Vampire
Chapter 22: Natural Enemy
Chapter 23: Emiya and Kotomine
Chapter 24: Carnage
Chapter 25: Light and Dark
Chapter 26: Aftermath ( Rewritten)
Annoucement Part 2

Chapter 7: Truth

21.2K 250 365
By Yuto_Fuyuki

A/N:Before we begin the chapter I'll like to say that Jeanne D'Arc will be the Ruler Class Servant of Yuto in the story. Unless she gets outvoted since I have counted six votes on her so far. Another popular servant that was voted on more than once was Tamamo no Mae who is at four votes.She could be a possible Servant that can be summoned or form a servant contract with my OC instead. With that being said not all of Yuto servants will be summoned by him some of them will be summoned by the fragments of the Holy Grail. There have been some other servants that had more than one vote, I'll be putting them in the list below.For those of you who have suggested servants in the last chapter can suggest servants once again. It could be the same Class Servant you choose last time or a different one. Though please don't choose the same servant like Jeanne or Tamamo as it will kinda mess up the votes. Here are the classes.

Saber: Mordred

Archer: Tomoe Gozen

Lancer: ???

Caster: ??? ( Tamamo no Mae Possibly)

Rider: ???

Assassin: ??? ( Jack the Ripper Possibly)

Berserker: ??? ( Frankenstein or Fran Possibly)

Extra Classes

Ruler: ??? ( Jeanne D Arc Possibly)

Avenger: ??? ( Jeanne D Arc Alter Possibly)

Alter Ego: ???

Shielder: Mash

Also there will be some cases where Yuto will have more than eleven servants. Some of them could be from Classes I forgot to mention or some of them could be the regular seven classes. I might even choose some of them myself an example is if Jack the Ripper wins as Assassin in the future I mig add in Mysterious Heroine X. Lastly if not all of the servants are chosen I'll choose them myself once again or ask a few of you to vote on the ones I choose.

Enjoy the chapter

----------------------------

Mordred stood there bored as she watched her master/brother argue with Tomoe aka Archer. At first she thought the two would get along really well and even have some sort of affection for one another.Oh boy was she wrong. The two argued for hours literal hours! It was at first about her brother leaving Tomoe suddenly then it turned into an argument about which one of them could cook better ( even though she was sure Tomoe couldn't really cook). This dragged on for too long as Mordred patience was running out. She walked up to them then grabbed both their heads slamming them together stopping their argument. The two let out a cry of pain then dropped onto the ground holding their heads while glaring at Mordred.

" What was that for!?" They yelled at the same time

" For not shutting up about who's the better cook, though if you ask me Master would be the better cook " Mordred answered remembering all the tasty meals her brother made. Just the thought of it made her drool uncontrollably.

Her answer brought out different reactions from the two, Yuto had a victorious smile while also sweatdropping due to watching his sister drool. Tomoe on the other hand pouted and glared at her master, she knew she wasn't as a good cook as him but the day she admit that was the day She died.

Standing up Tomoe dusted herself off as Yuto did the same. It was getting pretty late outside so Yuto walked home while his two servants disappeared and followed him. While walking home Yuto thought of himself about how four girls were now staying with him. He sighed to himself as there wasn't that much space left in his apartment and his job didn't exactly pay enough for him to buy a bigger apartment or even a house. Xenovia and Irina had already took the guest rooms while Mordred just slept on his bed. Yes, his sister didn't want to sleep on the futon he set out so she took his bed from him. Maybe he and Tomoe could share it but the chances of that were low. Sighing once again Yuto thought of the new problem he had.

Meanwhile as the young Faker walked home a certain red haired girl had just finished hearing the report her familiar gave her. What from she was told the human Swordsman that bested her knight called upon a servant from a grail war. She didn't know what this Grail was but from the sounds of it it has something to do with the Holy Grail. There isn't anything else that could match this. Though that wasn't what interested her the most, it was the way he summoned the servant. Rias familiar said the way Yuto summoned his servant was drawing a summoning circle of sorts then placing a bow in the middle. After chanting a few words the servant was summoned as simple as that. It was drastically different than the way Devils would gain servants. Very interesting indeed.

Tomorrow at school she would need to talk to him again and share this information with Sona.There was only one question she had in her mind.

'What kind of Human are you'

-Timeskip-

Yuto yawned loudly on his way to school, he didn't get much sleep last night. Like his Saber Class Servant his Archer servant took his futon leaving him to sleep on the ground with only a pillow. Now Yuto didn't mind this as much if only Tomoe didn't kick him in her sleep and Mordred didn't snore so loudly. There's also the fact he had to stop Irina or Xenovia from coming into his room to find the two servants. They always do this whenever they wake up, it was to make Yuto cook them breakfast. Sometimes he cursed himself for his good cooking skills.

School went by like any other day. He would go into class and ignore the lesson, many things of what they taught in Kuoh academy was already taught in his old school. Like any other day he fell asleep and was soon awoken up by his teacher to answer a question that clearly would be possible to answer. Though unlike his first school life Yuto had the ability of listen to his surroundings when he was asleep or busy. It helped a lot whenever Xenovia or Irina would try and go into his room when Mordred was around. Yelp same old same old, today at lunch however was different.

" Can Yuto Emiya report to the student council room" a voice said over the speaker phone

Yuto wondered why he was called into the student council room. As far as his memory goes he did nothing wrong nor did he ever interact with any of the council members. Walking forwards the room where they stayed he saw the door within a few meters. Out of no where he suddenly stopped himself from opening the door and greeting the council president who he knew was on the other side. The same dark energy signature's he felt from before were inside the room. Which means the ORC club was inside there too.

" So the student council are Devils as well " Yuto mumbled, he didn't know if he should be wary or not. Considering the meeting with Rias didn't go that well due to Kiba suspecting him as an enemy. Still didn't know what the guy's problem was. Using his senses he defected several energy signatures, so they outnumbered him. Yuto hoped there wasn't any need to fight in case the student council saw him as an enemy.

" Master if anything happens I'll strike them down " Tomoe told Yuto before he opened the door " they won't be able to come near you."

" Same goes for me. If anyone of those dirty demons even come close to hurting you they won't be shown any mercy" Yuto could hear Mordred say. He didn't bother to correct her with the right word for what to call them

" Hopefully that won't be necessary you two " Yuto told them as he opened the door to see that he was right. The entire ORC club was there next to the student council. From what Yuto could see there were two new faces. One was a girl who had long blonde hair and emerald green eyes, like any other girl she was wearing the girls uniform without the cape. The person next to her had long brown hair and light brown eyes and like the other one had on the girls school uniform. Yuto walked inside and closed the door behind him making everyone in the room turn their attention to him.

" Ah Yuto your here" Sona started " Do you know why your here?"

Yuto shook his head " I'm afraid not President. Why am I here?"

" I'm sure you already know Rias and her club aren't human correct?" Seeing him nod she continued " It so happens that the student council aren't exactly human ether "

" This only confirms that you aren't human then " Yuto said

Sona raised her eyebrow " You knew we weren't human?"

Yuto nodded " from the minute I was near you guys I sensed the same dark energy signature the ORC had. It only made sense you people weren't human"

Sona who was impressed by this continued on " Continuing on we would like to ask you some questions if you don't mind."

" Ask Away President "

Rias then spoke " I had my familiar follow you since the first time we met. Of course it couldn't always follow you on some days but until recently it caught you summoning what you called a servant. Can you explain?. "

Yuto was a bit hesitate in telling them about the Holy Grail War and the Servant System. On one hand they couldn't really summon their own servant nor could they really form a contract with one. Though there was still a chance a servant summoned by the fragments of the Holy Grail could form a contract with one of them for whatever reason. The pros outweigh the cons, he just hoped this wouldn't come back to bite him.

"Before I talk about that you will need to know some background knowledge. You see there is something called a Holy Grail War. A battle royal between seven masters who summoned Servants as their familiars to fight. Servants are heroic spirits or divine spirits. Two examples are King Arthur and Son of the Sun God Karna" Yuto explained

Everyone eyes widen in shock minus the brown and blonde hair girls, a few seconds later Sona snapped out of it " Your telling me these master's could summon legendary heroes and the children of gods?"

" Yes but not only that. Master's could summon gods themselves such as Tamamo no Mae and Gilgamesh " Yuto dropped the bomb.

Sona and Rias were in even more shock, this would mean humans such as Yuto could summon powerful gods as their servants. It was unheard of and clearly impossible and unbelievable.

" I don't buy it if these Holy Grail wars exist and the fact they could summon servants like gods than how come we haven't heard of this before?" A blonde boy on Sona side asked clearly not believing Yuto.

" It's simple I'm not from this world"

Yuto once again dropped the bomb on them as he continued on " Before any of you asked how I came here I'll tell you. I was fighting in the Sixth Holy Grail War that happened thirty seven years after that fifth. During the final hours of the war I fought against a rogue servant and ended up defeating him but the Holy Grail which was corrupted at the time transported me into this world."

" The Grail was that powerful " Rias mumbled

Hearing her mumble Yuto nodded in agreement " of course the Grail itself could grant any wish the winner of the war desired no matter what it was"

Eyes widening in shock happening for the third time today Yuto couldn't help but find it funny. To have any wish a person so desired was frightening. A person could wish the destruction of anything or wish for something simple. Ether way it was dangerous to them due to the power it had.

" Back on topic I'll show you the servant I summoned last night " Yuto called Tomoe as she appeared next to him kneeling before standing up " This is my Archer Class Servant But you can call her Archer Inferno. "

" Archer Class?" Sona asked

" Servants in the Holy Grail War have seven classes. Saber,Archer,Lancer,Caster,Rider,Assassin,and Berserker. Of course there are also extra Class servants such as Ruler" Yuto answered

Letting the information be absorbed into her head she saw the connection "I see it's not so different from our peerage system"

Everyone stared at Tomoe as she in turn stared at them back though she was wary of them. She gripped her katana tightly just in case they tried anything. It was also due to the fact the blonde hair boy on the ORC side was glaring at Yuto a bit.

" Wait my familiar said their were two people during the summoning of your servant" Rias said " Who's the second one?"

" That would be me " Mordred said appearing in her armor " Dirty devil "

" You shouldn't have come out " Yuto told her " Saber "

Mordred looked at her master/brother, she knew he couldn't call her by her real name in front of these people. Though she did like it when he called her by her name. Turning her attention back onto the Devils in the room she prepared herself just in case like Tomeo was.

" You have two servants of different classes and you weren't gonna tell us?" Rias asked

" There wasn't any need to revealing my second servant to any of you. It would save me the trouble " Yuto answered

Sona coughed into her hands to get back on topic " Now for the next question, are you allied with the church?"

" What makes you say that?"

" Your holding two exorcists in your home with Holy Swords " Kiba answered with a bit of Venom

" Oh that, to answer your question I am not with the church. I'm just helping them since they looked like they needed it" Yuto explained to them.

After spending most of lunch of answering there questions Sona and Rias concluded Yuto wasn't a possible enemy. But they viewed him as a possible ally or peerage member. He did reject Rias offer to become one of her pieces but that wasn't gonna stop her. Then an idea popped into her head.

" Yuto, I challenge you and your servants to a duel " Rias exclaimed

Sona looked at her friend shocked since she was about to do the same thing to gain another piece. She cursed herself for being slow.

" What for?"

Rias smiled " If I win than you become apart of my peerage and your servants can become a sub peerage for you "

Yuto narrowed his eyes at her " and what do I get if I win this duel?"

" You can name your prize "

Yuto thought for a moment " I have nothing for now but I'll think of something later. I agree to this Duel then"

Rias smiled widen " Good the Duel will begin after school near the ORC clubroom. Does that sound fine to you?"

" It does "

Just as that happened the school bell rung signaling the end of lunch. With the interaction with the two devil groups and the challenge by Rias, Yuto could only think of this.

" Things Just got fun "

End of Chapter

Remember to Vote and Comment and I'll see you all next time.

Just for fun ( or is it?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
72.1K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...