Bittersweet

By akslate

"One night. That's all I want. I promise I won't expect anything more than what you offer." She murmured, ple... More

Bittersweet
Bittersweet: Chapter 1
Bittersweet:Two
Bittersweet:Three
Bittersweet: Chapter Four
Bittersweet: Chapter Five
Bittersweet: Chapter Six
Bittersweet: Chapter Eight
Bittersweet: Chapter Nine
Bittersweet: Chapter Ten
Bittersweet: Chapter Eleven
Bittersweet: Chapter Twelve
Bittersweet:Chapter Thirteen
Bittersweet: Chapter Fourteen
Bittersweet: Chapter Fifteen
Bittersweet: Chapter Sixteen
Bittersweet: Chapter Seventeen
Bittersweet: Chapter Eighteen
Bittersweet:Chapter Nineteen
Bittersweet: Chapter Twenty
Bittersweet: Chapter Twenty-One
Bittersweet: Chapter Twenty Two
Bittersweet: Chapter Twenty-Three
Bittersweet: Chapter Twenty-Four
Bittersweet: Chapter Twenty- Five
Bittersweet: Chapter Twenty-Six
Bittersweet: Chapter Twenty-Seven
Bittersweet: Chapter Twenty-Eight
Bittersweet: Chapter Twenty-Nine
Bittersweet: Chapter Thirty
Bittersweet: Chapter Thirty-One
Bittersweet: Chapter Thirty-Two
Bittersweet: Chapter Thirty-Three
Bittersweet: Chapter Thirty-Four
Bittersweet: Chapter Thirty-Five
Bittersweet: Chapter Thirty-Six
Bittersweet: Chapter Thirty-Seven
Bittersweet: Chapter Thirty-Eight
Bittersweet: Chapter Thirty-Nine
Bittersweet: Chapter Forty

Bittersweet: Chapter Seven

41.7K 788 82
By akslate

THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN AND HEAVILY EDITED. NAMES, PLACES, AND SOME SCENES WILL BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. SOME STUFF WILL BE TAKEN OUT AND SOME WILL BE ADDED.

THE INITIAL PLOT STAYS THE SAME.

So, if you begin reading as of 5/21/2021 and choose to read ahead further than I have updated-some things might be confusing or might not make sense. As of right now and will continue, slowly, adding the new chapters as I write them. CHAPTER SEVEN has been rewritten & updated.

**IF A CHAPTER HAS BEEN REWRITTEN/EDITED THE ^^ABOVE^^ NOTE WILL BE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER.

#There is mature content in this chapter#

Chapter Seven

Austin

I thought about her the whole god damned night. Especially after she took off running after Terra in that damn dress. I'd found her purse on the floorboard of the truck with a few beers sticking out of it. I'd been to my fair share of parties over the years-I knew the fucking sucked when you didn't have your booze to get through the night. So, I'd tried to call out to her and get her attention to no avail.

As I did it, I picked the purse up and laid it over the seat, and revealed the six-pack of Budweiser. At the time, I briefly danced around the idea of hopping out, finding the girl, and giving her the alcohol before I left. The flaps of the purse fell open and I grabbed the beer as my free hand reached opposite of me to push open the door of the truck. As I pulled it out, a small pink compact fell into the beer's cardboard holder.

When I pulled it out and observed it, my breath hitched. God damn birth control.

Sweet little Eliza Hart was on fucking birth control. I popped open the compact and observed the small pills noticing that more than half the pack was gone. I swallowed hard and dropped it back into her purse and then sat the beer back on top of it. I shoved the purse back down into the floorboard and tried to forget what I'd seen.

I quickly sped down that gravel road, forgetting about getting her the beer because I knew I'd I went into that warehouse, I knew I wouldn't leave. Nope, I'd fucking cock block the shit out of her. I'd seen the way she'd been dressed in that skimpy red dress- she looked too damn sweet. It looked like she was asking for it. I knew that look-the one that she sent me right after I told her to not do anything stupid. She looked so damn guilty before anything even happened and finding birth control pills in her fucking purse only confirmed my suspicions. And for some reason, the idea that she went to that party looking to get fucked irked my nerves.

We had a late dinner tonight. As her father sat right across from me eating a steak, I was imagining her slowly slipping out of her dress and spreading her legs for some piece of shit that wasn't fucking worthy of her virginity. Afterward, I walked out to the pond in the dark and chained smoked half a pack of smokes all while doing everything in my power to think of something other than if she was getting pleased the way she deserved to be pleased. Those thoughts only dug me deeper- I suddenly began thinking about how I could be pleasing her.

If only things were different-I'd fucking march right into that warehouse, snatch her up and fuck her until she screamed to the high heavens. But they weren't different and the last thing I needed to do was take that woman's virginity. She'd be much better off giving it to some other poor fuck. Because I'd use her and then throw her out just like all the other women in my life. She wouldn't exactly be someone I could just fuck and get out of my system like I needed to. No. If I had her like I wanted her, I'd be reminded of it every second of every single day for the rest of the summer.

I knew better but knowing better didn't ease the aching pressure that had been building in my ball sack since the first god damn moment I saw her.

I suddenly found myself tugging at my jeans, resituating the fucking situation I had going on- if anything, it only made the heaviness I felt even more obvious. After I made it back from the pond, I realized Ellis must have turned in for the night and I took the time to hop in the shower. I stroked myself over and over with thoughts of her taking that damn dress off for me.

By the time I'd loaded myself into the truck to head back and pick her up, I was happy to say that my cock was sated enough for the time being. Wouldn't be for long, but I'd deal with that when the time came, I suppose.

Thankfully, Eliza was waiting for me as I pulled up to The Gin. As I came to a stop, something seemed off. She was sitting on the back of a random truck; her hair was a mess, and she was double fisting two beers. When she finally noticed me, she jumped off the truck and made her way over to me. She didn't seem drunk though. She was walking in a perfect line, and she didn't look happy.

Leaning over, I opened the passenger side door for her, and she slid into the vehicle without a word. She didn't even acknowledge me. So, I put the truck into drive and turned around. After, I glanced over to her. Her blonde locks that had been halfway pulled back had fallen but other than that she still looked just as amazing as she did when she'd gotten into the car at Terra's.

It was the reason I didn't say anything. Damnit, she looked so good...I didn't want to let her leave this vehicle without having her all to myself first. I went with my better judgment this time though telling myself that she was off-limits. Also, that she was innocent. When she jumped out of the car earlier, I know if my head down south were able to speak, it would've cussed me to hell and back.

Hell, I was even cussing myself at that moment.

"Can you make a left up here at your next turn?" Eliza's meek voice pulled me from my thoughts. When I looked over to her, she was pointing at the road she wanted me to make a left at.

I wasn't sure what was up with her, but something happened at that party. I knew it the moment she stomped up to the truck and slammed the door behind her after she'd jumped in.

"What for? You do realize it's past midnight, right?" I asked, confused as I took the left turn anyways. "Your curfew is in half an hour."

Finally, Eliza looked over at me from her side of the truck and smiled, "I didn't realize Austin Burkhalter went strictly by the book. What a disappointment." She murmured, as she cut those grey eyes up towards me.

I chuckled at that. I rarely went by the book, but I was already walking on a thin wire. But if she insisted, I wasn't going to turn her down. Besides, what was one little broken rule? It wasn't like Kevin would send me back home because he's daughter had missed her curfew one time.

Oh yeah, this I could do.

"Darling, I think you'd be surprised; but your wish is my command. Where to?"

Eliza said a few different directions and about five minutes later we were parked on an old, small bridge that surrounded by woods. I looked around, taking in my surroundings. This was what she was missing curfew for? She didn't wait a second to jump out of the truck while I stayed seated where I was. The next thing I knew, I could see Eliza from the rear-view mirror. She was leaning down in the tailgate of the truck, digging a few things out of the steel box that was connected to the truck.

A few moments later, she popped up on my side of the truck. When she opened the door, she looked at me expectantly. "What are you still doing in here?" She asked. "Come on, get out." She gently pulled on my arm until I was standing on the bridge with her. When the door slammed shut, she pulled me to the back where she had been earlier.

"What in the hell is this?" I asked, as I took in the layers of blankets laid out. Plus, there were a few pillows thrown here and there. "Where did all of this come from? Do I even want to know?"

I jumped onto the tailgate and then turned to give her a hand up as well. When she jumped up, she shrugged. "I keep the supplies in the toolbox. Don't you worry, Austin Burkhalter, everything is clean. It's just..." She said, hesitating for a moment. "I like to come out here and look at the sky. That's why I like to keep all of this on hand. It's the perfect place because it's so dark and you can see the stars so easily."

Finally, I sat down in the tailgate, and she followed me down. "This wasn't really my thoughts on breaking the rules. I thought for sure when you told me to take that left that we were going to do something to get our asses in trouble." I said, chuckling.

Eliza giggled as she her head down on one of the small pillows. "We won't get in trouble. I'm sure daddy was asleep before you even left to pick me up." She murmured, as she turned her head straight up to the sky. She took a deep breath and smiled, "Isn't it beautiful out here?"

I finally leaned back with her and looked up. She was right. I could see every single star from where I laid, and it was different. I had never been able to do this in the city; it wasn't even possible because of all the lights. But this...This was astounding. The night was nice-it wasn't too hot. And it was so dark out-the only light was coming from the full moon and stars in the sky.

"Yeah, it's amazing." I finally replied.

I wasn't sure how long we lay there, side by side but honestly, it didn't matter. The silence was so very welcoming and for the first time in, I don't even know how long, I felt utterly relaxed.

God, it felt good.

Eliza was turned towards me on her side, watching me as I looked up at the sky. She was right-I had never seen something so...Flawless. When I finally looked over at her, I was curious. She had something on her mind. It had been there all night long. "What are you thinking about? How was the party?"

"Will you have sex with me?" She asked immediately as if she'd lose the nerve otherwise.

My teeth gnaw together. My head jerks towards her and for a second, I look at her like she's lost her damn mind. Shit. Maybe I misheard her. Yeah, that's what I'm going with.

"Come again?"

Eliza leans up onto her elbows and turns towards me. Even in the darkness, I can see the blush tint on her soft cheeks. "Have sex with me." This time, she said it with more confidence in her voice.

"How much did you drink at that party, huh?" I ask, cautiously.

I had to ask. For one, I was surprised as hell at her sudden bravery. Two, I wasn't down for fucking drunk chicks. Been there, done that. Drunk fucking was never what it was cracked up to be.

Her expression softens a bit, "I'm not drunk if that's what you're insinuating."

I clear my throat, trying my best to get rid of the lump forming there. "Why?"

She sucks in a deep breath, "Because I don't want to be innocent anymore. People tend to think that just because my hymen is still intact that I'm...I'm a fragile child and I'm not." She pauses for a moment and shakes her head, "At least, I don't want to be."

I watch her closely as she nervously fidgets beside me. She pushes up onto her bottom and crosses her legs underneath her. She looks so damn sweet there-with her long blonde locks falling naturally around her bare shoulders and her skin becoming pinker with each passing second.

At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to slide that red dress up her soft thighs and screw her until she could barely walk. That was the disturbing part about all of this. I wouldn't give a rat's ass about showing her how much of a woman she really was by tearing straight through that little barrier that was keeping her innocent.

While her virginity truly didn't matter to me one way or another, I did have enough decency to stop this before it could go any further.

Strangely enough, she'd held onto it for this long. She should give it to someone that would treat her right. Someone that would take care of her, cherish her. I wasn't capable of giving her those things.

Clearly, I was not the man she was looking for. I'm half tempted to tell her to come back once she's gotten rid of the damn thing and then we can talk about it. But I don't because I'm a dick, but I'm not that much of one.

I lean upright and run a hand through my hair. "No," I said, flatly.

There was no way I could do what she was asking of me. I'd never taken a woman's virginity and I'd never wanted to. And even though she was sitting in front of me all fucking teary-eyed, it still didn't change my mind. Sure, there was temptation.

Sue me. I'm a man and she's a woman, an oh so fucking willing woman, sitting in front of me, asking me to put my cock inside of her.

I abso-fucking-lutley wanted to jump on it.

But there would be baggage and I didn't do baggage.

Here's the thing-for some reason when a woman loses her virginity it's supposed to be meaningful. It's not just body parts. It's sweet. It's emotional. It's romance. It's...So not what I do. No matter how badly I wanted the girl, I would never be able to give her those things.

The hopeful look on her face falls in a matter of seconds, "Why not?"

"You deserve better than what I'd give you, Hart," I murmur, as I glance up at her wide eyes.

She swallows hard and plays with the hem of her dress nervously. "What would you give me?" She asks, curiously.

I can't help the smirk that takes over my lips, "A good fuck, sweetheart. That's it. I'm good for that one quick, filthy screw and then I'm outta there. Fuck being sweet or gentle. I sure as hell don't make love or cuddle. It's as simple as this-I don't do feelings. I'm a wham-bam, thank you ma'am type of guy."

I sound like a goddamn tool.

Eliza's mouth falls open and she gasps as the words flow freely from my mouth. I push myself up from the bed of the truck until I'm sitting on the toolbox connected to the truck and begin grabbing at the boots she'd loaned me days ago. I didn't need to look to her for confirmation of how much of an asshole I am. I knew it good and damn well, but it worked for me.

I didn't need any more than that.

But fuck if she doesn't look like she could handle it.

Alright. Fuck the boots. I need to get off the bed of this truck before I talk myself into doing exactly what she wants.

Before I can stand and make my way off the truck, Eliza puts her hands out to stop me from making a move. "One night. Sex. It can be as quick and filthy as you want it to be. That's all I want. I promise I won't expect anything more than what you offer."

I don't even have time to break down her words before she's scrambling and standing from her seated position. For a long moment, she stands there. Her eyes are begging me in a way that makes it so damn hard to look away from her. Her hands are still nervously playing with the hem of her dress. She's biting on her plush bottom lip, fucking tantalizing me, provoking me so much so that I almost don't notice her dropping the hem of her dress. All I can think about is pulling that lip into my mouth and biting on it myself.

She reaches up and behind her and then I'm fully alert as the harsh grind of the zipper on her dress sounds. The boots in my hands drop to the ground and my eyes are trained on her every movement like a damn dog with meat dangling in front of him.

Why am I still sitting here? Why am I still watching? Turn the fuck around, Burkhalter. One glimpse of her sweet flesh and you're royally screwed.

And then the sound stops, and the flimsy fabric falls down until it's pooled at her feet.

Goddamnit.

Doing my absolute best to look away, I swallow hard and shake my head adamantly. She's testing my patience. "Damnit, Hart. Put your dress back on. I can't do this. I'm trying to stay out of trouble. You are trouble."

"Please..." She begs, quietly. "I won't be clingy. I won't say anything to anyone. No one will ever know. I promise."

My mind begins flipping through excuses I could use to get out of this and let her down as gently as possible. But being gentle wasn't going to get this girl off my back. Clearly, I needed to be sterner with her than I had been. Look her in the eyes and tell her flat out that it's not going to happen, that's all I can come up with.

And it's the biggest mistake I've ever made.

Because as soon as I catch a glimpse of her scantily clad body, I knew right then and there that I was fucked.

So. Fucked.

I almost fall to my knees at the sight in front of me. Her body...My God. It's not just her body. It's her, period. She's exquisite. Maybe it's the innocence emanating from her. Or maybe it's the way she's trembling, waiting for me to make a move. But I can't move-I'm stunned in place like a deer in headlights, drinking in her body.

Her light skin looks so soft and smooth. It's calling me to run my fingers across it. She stands there clad in nothing but a thin white strip of fabric that road high on her lips and didn't leave much to the imagination. Briefly, I wonder what it would be like to slip them down her legs. Fuck. Her legs. They're so long and toned that I can't stop the images of her wrapping them around my waist as I rut inside of her. My eyes scan upward, over the feminine curve of her hips and then across the narrow, flat plane of her stomach. I know if I put my hands on her there, they would intersect and cover her because she's tiny.

Up. Up. Up.

I almost groan as her flawless tits fill my vision, causing my mouth to water-to need a taste. I hadn't seen breasts this natural in a long damn time and it was refreshing. If I had to guess, they'd fit perfectly in the palm of my hand. They're rounded and mold perfectly to her shape causing them to hang impeccably.

I try not to linger on them, even though it's almost impossible. I don't think this woman could be any more beautiful.

Utter perfection.

Me being the reckless Burkhalter I was, I threw caution to the wind as soon as I saw flesh. Fuck my parents. Fuck hard work and responsibility. Fucking being the good son I was supposed to be.

Tomorrow is another day. A new beginning.

Tonight, she's mine.

My eyes find her face. Her eyes are glistening with tears that hadn't yet fallen, and her bottom lip is trembling. Suddenly, her eyes close and she lets out an exasperated breath. She shakes her head in defeat and then bends down to grab her dress. Without thinking twice, my hands shoot out-stopping her. Her head jerks up to me and she stands straight. After a moment, she pulls her arm from my hand, and she covers her naked breasts.

Let's be honest here. I'd never thought twice about anything which is exactly why I was in this predicament in the first place. Technically, I was doing good by holding out as long as I had. And at that moment, I didn't care enough to stop the words that so easily slipped out of my mouth.

"If we're gonna do this, I'm not gonna let you be shy about it. You will own it." I growl, as I separate my legs and pull her to me until she's standing between them.

We're about neck to neck- so damn close that I can feel the warmth of her breath on my neck.

She's avoiding my gaze-looking any and everywhere but my eyes. It's a far cry from the determined woman that was standing in front of me just moments ago, but I don't necessarily mind. My hand lifts to her face and my index finger on her chin and slant her head towards me so that she has no other option but to look at me. At the same time, my other hand grabs her arms that she crossed over her chest and break them apart.

I get a closer look at her breasts, and I have to bite my tongue to keep from taking one of her pink, erect nipples into my mouth. "You're so tempting, Hart. I don't know how you hung onto your virginity this long."

There she goes with that bottom lip again-tugging it between her teeth like it tastes of candy. I want a taste, too which is ludicrous. I can't even remember the last time my mouth touched a woman's lips. Jesus, maybe eight or nine years ago? Hell, I'd lost my own virginity before I'd lost my first kiss. A woman's mouth only served one purpose for me and it sure as hell wasn't for swapping spit.

But her goddamn mouth is calling to me.

"I-I-I've always been a little shy." She whispers, shakily. "And I was kind of a late bloomer."

My eyes rake over her body and I can't help but grin as I reach out and run the pad of my thumb over one of her nipples. Afterward, I run it down the middle of her stomach, letting it dip into her belly button. "Well, you bloomed very nicely if I do say so myself."

Her cheeks redden and her breath hitches. "Austin..."

As my fingertips graze the hem of her panties, I look up to her. Her pastel green eyes are wide and curious and watching every single move my fingers make. She's frozen, unmoving. At this point, I don't even think she's breathing.

Once again, I pull her chin up towards me and hold it there. "Relax. Breathe."

At the same time, my finger hooks into her panties, and I drag them down on one side of her hips. Afterward, with my finger still slipped inside, I drag it to the other side and do the same thing. Finally, they are to the point that they fall to the bed of the truck with the rest of her clothes. I lean back against the back window of the truck and take a long look.

I want to deny the way my breath catches in my throat when I see the apex between her legs. I couldn't peel my eyes away even if I wanted to. The blonde trimmed hair between her legs has my cock standing to attention. Even with the hair covering her, I can see how swollen and pink those untouched folds are.

"Am I the first man that's ever seen your body naked, Eliza?"

Silently, she nods.

Oddly, it doesn't make me cringe. Oh no, it does the complete opposite. My reaction to the fact that my eyes were the only ones to see her ripe body was entirely shocking to me. By then, the erection that had been threatening me for what seemed like days grew full mast-aching to tear through the confines of my jeans.

It's in that moment, the need for my hands to be on her overwhelms me and I don't deny myself. They lift to her hips, and my thumbs glide down her pelvic bone until they are met with her pubic hair. At the same time, I pull her closer and move myself to the edge of the toolbox. I don't waste any time taking her left breast into my mouth and letting my tongue swirl around her nipple, achingly slow.

When it happens, Eliza jumps against me and gasps. Her chest is rising and falling quickly while her once vacant hands drive into my hair, urging me on.

When my mouth pops off her nipple, I move to the other side, gently pulling the other one through my teeth. With my lips still against her, I grin. "I've wanted to fuck you since the moment I saw you, Hart."

"Nothin is stoppin' you." She whispered, as she looked up to me and blushed.

I pulled back and watched her through the night light. She's panting now and I want nothing more than to pull her closer to me, but I still don't know if she realizes what she's in for, but it doesn't stop me.

"No?" I quip, curiously as my right thumb runs through her pubic hair, finding the slit of her sex. "You're body is shaking. You sure this is what you want?"

Eliza immediately tried to press her thighs together to deny me, but my hand gently squeezes her hip, stopping her. "I'm nervous."

As she should be, but I don't tell her that because, at this point, I want it just as much, if not more than she does.

"Have you ever made yourself come?"

Her eyes were shaded, cheeks rosy with embarrassment. "No." Her trembling voice was so light, I had to strain to hear it. "I've never...No one has ever..." She trails off, swallowing hard right before she continues her statement. "Touched me. Seen me. You'll be the first everything. Except for kissing. I've kissed a man before."

God damnit. She's rambling and I decide to shut her up.

My thumb pushes past her slit and as it does, she gasps in shock. Wetness pools around her clit as my finger quickly begins circling it. Soon enough, my finger is coated with her juices, and I think I may have grown another inch.

Eliza's head lolls back and she continues panting and whimpering. After a few moments, her body relaxes and clings to me as if she didn't get what she needed right away, she might die. Once she's used to the feeling of my fingers touching her so naughtily, she wants more. I can feel it in her body language. She grabs my hand hastily, but not to stop me. She's urging me to continue.

I stop because I have little control and I need her under me. Abruptly, I stand, and she takes a few steps back as if I startled her. I let her go, for now. I reach back and hook my thumb into the nape of my t-shirt and then pull it over my head. When I look at her, I realize she's watching me intently. Her eyes scan over my chest and then down my stomach to the trail of hair around my belly button that drops down and disappears under my jeans.

"You like what you see?" I ask, arrogantly as my hands drop to my belt.

She shifts on her feet, but looks away quickly as if I embarrassed her, "I-I'm sorry for staring."

I chuckle, only this girl would apologize for visually eating up my body. "You're forgiven, Hart." I say, as I continue to unbuckle my belt, leaving it hanging, and then unsnap the button of my jeans. "Come here."

Eliza takes a step forward, hesitates but then ultimately chose to follow the demand I give her. When she's standing inches from me, I reach behind her and plant my hands on her inner thighs. I lift her from the truck, her leg's part because they have no other choice, and she squeals. "Wrap your legs around my waist."

She does and fuck, I about lose it when I feel her wet pussy pressing against my lower abdomen. I drop down to my knees and lay her back down on the bed of the truck. On instinct, she goes to shut her legs on me, but I grab her knees, pulling them apart.

"Leave them open," I say, as I lean back on my haunches and observe the way her glistening pussy lips are slightly parted and the way the hard little nub peeks out, begging for attention.

I reach out with every intention of giving it the attention it needs. My fingers graze against her and then I use my fingers to spread her folds apart even more so that I can take a good look at the small hole that she wants me to fill. My left thumb goes back to circling her clit, but my right index finger explores her. It circles around her entrance and then I test the waters. My finger dips about an inch inside of her. Her inner muscles clench around me and I can't help but growl.

She's so damn tight-tighter than any woman I've ever been with.

I can't help but groan, "This tight little thing is going to resist the fuck out of my cock. You won't be able to take all of me."

Her legs are shaking, and I can see a lone vein popping out on her neck. She's holding her goddamn breath again. "So help me god Hart if you don't breathe I'll stop all of this. You hear me?"

Her mouth drops open and she bucks against me the same moment my index fingers fill her once and then retreats. She cries out and squeezes her eyes shut. "Do it again," She says, breathlessly.

I don't hold back, and I do exactly as she asks me. Only once though because I enjoy teasing the fuck out of her.

"Again."

In an instant, everything around us falls away. I try my hardest not to take it fast but the sounds of her whimpering and panting make it damn near impossible.

Turns out, the damn virgin is the most vibrant woman I've ever been with, and my cock isn't even inside of her yet. Her hands reach out to grip the quilt below her as my fingers assault her. I can tell she's close because her abdomen tightens and her pussy contracts around my finger. It's at that moment that I add another finger.

Eliza's eyes fly open and look at me wildly as my fingers scissor inside of her, stretching, trying to make room for what's to come. She gasps in embarrassment, and I unravel in her innocence. It's there-so damn clear in her eyes as if she has no idea what to expect. And for a split second, I feel guilty. I feel like I'm taking advantage of her. I realize that I'll hurt her. Any other guy would hurt her- hell, it was her first time. It was supposed to be uncomfortable. But I was afraid I would hurt her to the point that she wouldn't enjoy this at all. I was too big; hell, I had been too big for women that had already had multiple lovers before me.

Because I'm a selfish bastard, I push those thoughts away. Call me whatever you deem appropriate, but I'm too far gone to stop now. One night of sex is what she wants, that's what she's going to get.

My eyes close as her tight muscles clenched around my fingers. I gently pulled it out and push back in repeatedly, each time pressing the palm of my hand against her clit.

"I'm ready..." She murmurs, breathlessly.

I should tell her that she's not because she isn't. Not even close. I can barely move my fingers inside of her. But I don't and maybe that makes me scum of the earth. My dick throbs in pain-it screams at me to release it from the tight confines of my jeans.

"Now. Please...Do it now." She whispered, hoarsely. Her eyes were barely open, and her mouth looked incredibly fuckable as she ran her tongue over her lips wetting them.

When I glance up at her, I tell myself that she should be in control of this situation-that she should be on top dictating how much she can take of me. But I look down at how pretty she looks spread so wide for me, and I can't make myself say the words.

Instead, I grab her hand and lift it to my covered cock. When my hand over hers, I squeeze. "Is this what you want, sweetheart?"

She nods eagerly, this time squeezing on her own volition. And damn it, I almost fell over from the raw need to release some pressure. I groan aloud, and look at her for a long moment, unwinding in her sweet innocence. "Goddamnit, I'm going straight to hell for this. Take it out, Hart. Now."

With shaking hands, Eliza unzips my jeans the rest of the way. She reaches inside of my briefs, and I about explode when her soft fingers dance along with the head of my cock. Then, her fumbling hand grips the base as she uses her other hand to pull my clothing away.

She's moving too fucking slow.

Be calm. Patient. This girl hasn't ever done anything like this, I remind myself.

Despite that, I reach down with one hand and push my jeans and briefs down lower on my hips until I can feel the warm air kissing the swells of my ass cheeks. It's then that my fully erect bounces out and her eyes become so wide, that I almost roll away from her and put a stop to this whole damn thing.

Almost. I don't.

She lets out a shaky breath and suddenly looks back up to me expectantly. I'm not sure what I was waiting for. Maybe I thought if I gave her a few seconds, she might make the right choice for both of us and put a stop to it.

Swallowing hard, I shake my mind of the thoughts and stare down at her. "What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

I didn't need to know; I don't know why I even asked. Although, I couldn't help it. I just needed to know-if she was going to back out, she needed to do it now before I lost all sense of control.

i love comments & votes :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8M 212K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancรฉ." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
161K 6.5K 87
(18+) ๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š• ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šก๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š• ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›. ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๏ฟฝ...
449K 18.9K 38
She lied to me. I wanted her. I had her. But why was I not please. I should be pleased. I was satisfied of that I was utterly sure. Her lips against...
1.1M 24.4K 40
THE RED HOUSE; [The red house] // Where men with money, fuck women of beauty, and laugh at the rest of world. ~~~~~~~~~~ Meet Matthew Walker. A man...