♡Our little secret♡ Jihan fan...

By Shinynguyen20

A nerdy boy named Joshua is being bullied at school. He was walking by himself to the library trying to escap... More

Introduction <3 Love at first sight
Crap! wrong move
what a coincidence...
Maybe it's best if we stay away
Fight starts NOW
Let's date, maybe....
Official!
Mwah~ ♡
♡ morning with you ♡
and now this morning sucks, kind of :3
Does he know?
Arranged marriage???
Big news
Stop it!
Just a flashback
Flashback
Going into the future
Unforgettable
A day with you
a day with you~ pt 2
Baby Chan~
Next day
Another morning
Happy birthday, Joshua♡♡
Not a normal school day
Just Chan (SHORT AF...like meh XD)
Trouble
Trouble pt.2
A visit by..
Great, I got tagged!
please shut up
More to the story
Broken or bruised, what is worst?
Growing apart
Before he leaves..
Mini story inside the story. lol
1 month in..
THANK YOU~♡♡♡
The Meeting (you like that pic lmao)
Nights with you
..Next step in our lives..(last chapter)

the meeting 2

631 26 3
By Shinynguyen20

Joshua's P.O.V

  Oh my gosh, it's Jihoon! My old friend! I hugged him, tightly. Jihoon isn't the type to like hugs, so he only patted my back. I let go of the tight embrace and patted his shoulder.

Joshua: "I'm sorry!"

Jihoon: "It's fine, but there is someone that is dying to see you" 

    Who could it be? Jihoon motioned me to follow him. I gladly stepped inside Pledis. Jihoon explained to me that he became a producer for Pledis. There was a new singer in training and I'm paired up with him. A duo, huh? That sounds nice... I instantly get flashbacks when I used to sing for my love, Jeonghan. I remember his soft smile and adorable laugh. I miss him... 

  Me and Jihoon stepped into a large room. I assumed it was the practice room. It was pretty empty. It was painted a grass green and had a lone stool in the corner. 'Dang.... it's deserted in here' I thought. Me, Jihoon and this other boy were the only ones in the room. Jihoon nudged my arm.

Jihoon: "He's here"

   He turns around, like a majestic unicorn in the wind. When I met his eyes, I knew. I knew this boy wasn't an ordinary boy. His soft gaze and perfectly shaped lips. Sparkling long hair that shaped his beautiful face. 

Joshua: "...Jeonghan..." *whispering* 

Jeonghan: *running towards Joshua* "JOSHY, BABY!"

  Before I could process anything, I was tackled to the ground by an angel. Not "an angel", but my angel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hello, hello! X3 Holy frikity-frakity, 11.5K reads!? Thank you soooooo much. I never thought people would enjoy the stories I wrote, like never! XD Thank you, all of you. I hope you enjoyed this update. I know I've been writing really short chapters now, but I promise you I'll write a longer chapter next time.  okie, BYYE X3*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 502 16
"What if we did it, though?" Jeonghan questions, not without hesitance. Joshua can tell from the way his finger runs meticulous circles on the edges...
243K 7.9K 54
Yoon JeongHan is Jeon Miyoung's childhood friend who went to Los Angeles, California when he was 7 years old to continue his studies there and came b...
54.8K 2.9K 26
Taking a morning run that Sunday, Joshua found a naked person lying unconsciously on the cold concrete floor of the subdivision he was living. Upon c...
64K 2.5K 19
There's a boy named Choi Seungcheol, he fell in love with a boy looks like a girl. Yoon Jeonghan is the boy who looks like a girl; He has a pretty fa...