Regret rejecting me now?

By Untainted_Soul

Regin was abused by her pack her whole life, what happens when she finds her mate but gets rejected? Well, sh... More

Hey guys!!
Chapter 1 - Edited
Chapter 2-Edited
Chapter 3-Edited
Chapter 4-Edited
Chapter 5-Edited
Chapter 6-Edited
Chapter 7-Edited.
Chapter 8-Edited
Chapter 9-Edited
Chapter 10-Edited
Chapter 11-Edited
Chapter 12-Edited
Chapter 13-Edited
Chapter 14-Edited
Chapter 16-Edited
Chapter 17-Edited
Chapter 18-Edited
Chapter 19-Edited
Chapter 20-Edited
Sequel-Edited
Authers note.(written by my bestie Emily)
Characters
Rest of the characters
Final Chapter.
Book 2 Trailer.

Chapter 15-Edited

9.5K 188 6
By Untainted_Soul

^^😂😂😂😂^^
**************************
*Regins PoV*
**************************
"Please"I said giving him the cutest face I could make."That face is adorable but I'm still not telling you where we're going"He said and glanced and me."*Huff* fineeeeeee"I said giving up and crossing my arms.He just chuckled and shook his head."We're almost there kitten."He said and smiled."*Growl*Out of ALL the nicknames there is, you HAD to choose that one"I said annoyed."It suits you.Your Feisty,Cute,Dangerous,Outgoing,and stubborn."He said."Hmmmm good point but you missed one word, which is hot."I said.After ten minutes of comfortable silence he stopped infront of the woods."Are you gonna kill me?"I asked jokingly.He just smiled creepily and looked at me narrowing his eyes.I gulped.HE LAUGHED, HE JUST F*CKING LAUGHED AT ME! "Y-you s-should hav-ve s-see-nn y-your f-fac-ce"He said laughing.I Pouted and said "I hate you"He stopped laughing and put a hand over his heart mocking hurt and gasped dramatically.I rolled my eyes."Are we having a date in the car or nah?"I asked.He got out,went to my side and opened my door and held out his hand.I took it and we went into the woods.

**************************
Hia guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter:)

Peace out ✌🏽
~Evangilene

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 11.8K 32
[Rejection Series Book 3] "You may be the princess, but you're weak and worthless. I reject you as my mate." My heart shattered and then everything w...
74.7K 1.9K 31
Her brother and pack have abused her since her parents died in a rogue attack protecting her.She was always looking forward to finding her mate,the o...
4.1M 71.5K 40
What happens when a girl finally runs away from her abusive past to be free only to run into her mate? And her mate just happens to be an alpha...of...
305K 9.1K 17
Carson Majors was never one to be loved. She never met her parents because they didn't want her. Now living in with an abusive pack she decides to ma...