Chapter 15-Edited

^^😂😂😂😂^^
**************************
*Regins PoV*
**************************
"Please"I said giving him the cutest face I could make."That face is adorable but I'm still not telling you where we're going"He said and glanced and me."*Huff* fineeeeeee"I said giving up and crossing my arms.He just chuckled and shook his head."We're almost there kitten."He said and smiled."*Growl*Out of ALL the nicknames there is, you HAD to choose that one"I said annoyed."It suits you.Your Feisty,Cute,Dangerous,Outgoing,and stubborn."He said."Hmmmm good point but you missed one word, which is hot."I said.After ten minutes of comfortable silence he stopped infront of the woods."Are you gonna kill me?"I asked jokingly.He just smiled creepily and looked at me narrowing his eyes.I gulped.HE LAUGHED, HE JUST F*CKING LAUGHED AT ME! "Y-you s-should hav-ve s-see-nn y-your f-fac-ce"He said laughing.I Pouted and said "I hate you"He stopped laughing and put a hand over his heart mocking hurt and gasped dramatically.I rolled my eyes."Are we having a date in the car or nah?"I asked.He got out,went to my side and opened my door and held out his hand.I took it and we went into the woods.

**************************
Hia guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter:)

Peace out ✌🏽
~Evangilene