(Un)Helpful Guide for BLACKPI...

By winxy_

(UPDATED!) If you're looking to learn more about each of the BLACKPINK members, here's a profile on each of t... More

BLACKPINK
BLACKPINK JENNIE PROFILE
BLACKPINK LISA PROFILE
BLACKPINK JISOO PROFILE
BLACKPINK ROSÉ PROFILE
BLACKPINK DEBUT TEASER
08•08•16
Square One
Whistle
Square Two
Stay
2016 and 2017
As If It's Your Last
BLACKPINK IDEAL TYPE
BLACKPINK JENNIE FACTS
BLACKPINK LISA FACTS
BLACKPINK JISOO FACTS
BLACKPINK FACTS
BLACKPINK TIK TOK APP
BLACKPINK FACTS (UPDATING)

BLACKPINK ROSÈ FACTS

510 17 2
By winxy_

-Rosé became a kpop star all because of a joke

-Her waist is in fact not 19 inches around,but 24

-Rosé learns a little bit of sign language so that she could easily talk with Blinks that were watching them during one of their fansigns.

-Rosé has a habit of putting her fingers in her mouth when she is suprised and shocked. Jisoo has also imitate the habit before.

-Rosé said that she wants her first love to be fun. She wants to remember it as her youth.

-Rosé would like to play for a child's cleft lip surgery.

-Rosé once said that she likes it when girls have bangs.

-Rosé almost missed her flight in Sydney. She was still eating in the restaurant and when she had left, her manager had told her that the gate was closing. She said "Omg really?" and started to run to the gate.

-Rosé said during her trainee days instead of practicing their piece, she spent the whole day memorizong a Thai song.

-Rosé went to watch the film her fansite, Récord made for her birthday. She watched the film with her mom.

-Rosé sang in G-dragon's "Without You" 3 months into her training, when she was 15. G-dragon also said that he really likes Rosé's voice in the song and that it's his favorite voice tone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
119K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...