(Un)Helpful Guide for BLACKPI...

By winxy_

(UPDATED!) If you're looking to learn more about each of the BLACKPINK members, here's a profile on each of t... More

BLACKPINK
BLACKPINK JENNIE PROFILE
BLACKPINK LISA PROFILE
BLACKPINK JISOO PROFILE
BLACKPINK ROSÉ PROFILE
BLACKPINK DEBUT TEASER
08•08•16
Square One
Whistle
Square Two
Stay
2016 and 2017
As If It's Your Last
BLACKPINK IDEAL TYPE
BLACKPINK JENNIE FACTS
BLACKPINK LISA FACTS
BLACKPINK ROSÈ FACTS
BLACKPINK FACTS
BLACKPINK TIK TOK APP
BLACKPINK FACTS (UPDATING)

BLACKPINK JISOO FACTS

600 19 1
By winxy_

-Jennie told Jisoo to change her look and she totally transformed.

-The members say that 70% of Jisoo's brain is developed for comedy that she's a comedy genius. They also say that she creates many unique wordplays that people normally can't think of.

-Jisoo reveals SM tried to recruit her while she was training in YG

-Jisoo wants to become a person like a dinosaur. She said even if you're a fossil, you'll be popular and so many people will like you.

-Jisoo gave Jennie the nickname Jendukie and gave Kuma similar nickname: Kudeukie.

-Rosé and Jisoo stayed up watching music videos til 7 a.m. on a day here they had to go out early.

-During the filming gor the 'STAY' MV, Jisoo was scared to get on top of the boxcar.

-Jisoo prefers Switzerland over Hawaii even though she has never been there.

-Jisoo normally buys skin products while the rest of the members normally buys makeup products.

-Jisoo sometimes wonders if anyone will recognize her if she didn't wear makeup.

-Jisoo has never been scolded by her parents for not studying.

-Jisoo didn't know how to watch 'Youth with You' and just looks at gifs that are uploaded.

-When Jisoo was studying in an elevator, the elevator stopped moving and the lights suddenly turned off. When the door opened, Jisoo ran to her bedroom.

-As a student, Jisoo would sometimes laugh when a classmate was getting in trouble. The teacher would say "Who laughed? Get up" nd Jisoo would stand up.

-Jisoo never wanted a younger sibling because she was loved as the youngest. She has an older sister so she gets along better with older women.

-Jisoo is aware of the comments from blinks about doing a certain action that means something like "clap your hand if you hate YG".

-Jisoo said when she was younger, she wanted to be an artist but thought "why am I so bad at drawing?".

-Jisoo is now the official Korean Dior Beauty Ambassador.

-Jisoo brings her stuffed rabbit Gaji she received from Twice Nayeon overseas because she sleeps well with it.

-The reason Jisoo would date Jennie is beacause she's good at shopping so she would buy Jisoo a lot of things.

-Jisoo said she's usually a fast typer unless she has long nails.

-Jisoo said she doesn't like the viking ship ide in Lotte World.

-Jisoo said she can focus on reading in a plane the best. She can't focus reading when she's at home.

-Jisoo brought socks that has Dalgom on them on her plane ride to Australia.

-Jisoo said she always watches ChaeLisa's Live of them dubbing 'Frozen' because Lisa makes her laugh so much.

-Jisoo used to cut her hair short every summer but started growing it out when she joined Yg Entertainment.

-Whenever Jisoo sees Lisa, she copies Lisa's dance move where she hits her hands twice in her dance video.

-Jisoo's dad reads Jisoo's fan letters and would ask if she knows about this or that from the fan letters.

-Jisoo said she always wanted to have a middle name so she decided her middle name is going to be 'Turtle Rabbit'.

-Jisoo and Jennie attented Bigbang's concert together when they were trainees.

-The artist of Jisoo's mural from DDU-DU DDU-DU MV said YG Ent. wanted to take tge mural to the office but it was too big so she had to erase it.

-Jisoo said she would not take Jennie to a deserted island because then she'd have to take care of her.

-Jisoo said if she had a superpower, it would be something comfortable for everyday life like making her hands cup-shaped to out water in.

-Jisoo said she wanted to get extensions but her hair is not layered so she is going to grow her hair out naturally instead.

-Jisoo said Lisa should have played the role of Abu (the monkey) in 'Aladdin (2019)'.

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 56.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
234K 825 26
its all in the title babes 😋
118K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"