(Un)Helpful Guide for BLACKPI...

By winxy_

(UPDATED!) If you're looking to learn more about each of the BLACKPINK members, here's a profile on each of t... More

BLACKPINK
BLACKPINK JENNIE PROFILE
BLACKPINK LISA PROFILE
BLACKPINK JISOO PROFILE
BLACKPINK ROSÉ PROFILE
BLACKPINK DEBUT TEASER
08•08•16
Square One
Whistle
Square Two
Stay
2016 and 2017
As If It's Your Last
BLACKPINK IDEAL TYPE
BLACKPINK LISA FACTS
BLACKPINK JISOO FACTS
BLACKPINK ROSÈ FACTS
BLACKPINK FACTS
BLACKPINK TIK TOK APP
BLACKPINK FACTS (UPDATING)

BLACKPINK JENNIE FACTS

692 14 0
By winxy_

-Jennie once bought just bread and coffee using her black card.

-Jennie once drank a boba tea given by a Thai Blink while she was shopping in Thailand in 2017 with her mom, Lisa and Lisa's mom.

-Jennie wants to date a sexy man.

-When filming for the crying scene for the SOLO MV, Jennie listened to Adele's 'Someone Like You' and she cried within 3 minutes.

-Jennie is grateful that Kuma checks up on her to see if she is okay before going to sleep.

-Jennie had a Marvel bandaid that she forgot about when she went to Gayo Daejun Award 2017. She hurt her foot the day before performing 'So Hot'.

-Before going to bed, Jennie would intrude Jisoo's bed and chat with her and, she would end up staying there.

-Jennie was seen in the recent episode of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' when she secretly attended Kendal Jenner's Halloween party.

-Jennie said the thing that she hates the most in the world are insects.

-Jennie said she feels really happy when she looks at the cloudy and beautiful sky.

-The thing that Jennie regrets the most during their world tour was buying an expensive camera. She didn't know it was expensive because the currency was in Euros.

-Jennie puts white background on her posts of @lesyeuxdenini to balance things out.

-Jennie said she doesn't enjoy reading comic books.

-When Jennie was a trainee, she had a temporary tatto on right wrist that said 'stay strong' to remind her that she will definitely debut someday.

-According to Lisa, Jennie helps the group match their choreography when they are practicing.

-Jennie wanted to be a ballet dancer when she was younger.

-Jennie pitches into the idea of wearing a rainbow dress in 'DDU-DU DDU-DU' MV and selected the crown herself.

-Jennie likes taking photos with a film camera because it has a unique color tone.

-Jennie said she has a personality that naturally can't express happiness well when she is really happy.

-Jennie became an idol because she liked both fashion and music. She pays close attention to the fashion in music videos and album.

-Jennie said their trainee days were like a survival how without cameras.

-Jennie and Jisoo do flying yoga together.

-When Jennie's at home, she learns how to cook from her mom when she is making food.

-When Jenni goes out with her friends, she doesn't wear make-up.

-Jennie really likes off-shoulder tops.

-Jennie keeps three lips balms on her nightstand because in the middle of the night, her lips get dry.

-Jennie has a stuffed bear named 'Nini'.

-Jennie plays with her dogs or cleans her room to de-stress.

-Jennie said she started working on 'SOLO' a year before it was released

-Jennie took part in the writing and choreo of 'SOLO'.

-Jennie's mom wanted Jennie to be a lwayer or a teacher.

-Jennie has been to Central Park in New York when she was younger.

-Jennie experimented with different hair colors as a trainee.

-Jennie started rapping because she was the only trainee that could speak English. They suggested Jennie to try it out and Jennie ended up liking it.

-Jennie and Irene of Red Velvet strated becoming close with each other when they went to the same hair salon. Since Irene's shy, Jennie approached and greeted her first.

-Jennie said she helped with the lighting for Lisa's individual shot in 'Kill this Love' MV.

-Jennis said she has this disease that she can't dance without Lisa.

-If Jennie wasn't an idol, then she would like to be a panda caretaker.

-Jennie did a lot of baby-sitting when she lives in New Zealand.

-Jennie is now the CHANEL House Ambassador.

-Jennie is now the new muse of cosmetics brand Hera.

-Jennie has collaborated with Korean eyewear brand Gentle Monster to present 'Jentle Home.' Gentle Monster x Jennie will be a collection of stylishly chic sunglasses and accessories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 37.5K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
50.7K 131 16
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
235K 826 26
its all in the title babes 😋
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...