Yugioh gx special season 4.

By Lumaking7

Sequel to the other seasons, and the last season in the series. A week has gone after the dimension act and... More

Thoughts, changes and shooting stars.
New threats approaches. New visitors?!
Goodbye duel academy! The twins are leaving?!
Appear Darkness Metal dragon! The duel of clashing darkness.
United Souls. Neos vs. the god of dragons.
Hooked up together?! In a tag team Tournament?! part 1.
Hooked up together?! In a tag team Tournament?! part 2.
The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 1.
The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 2.
Aim to become pro part 1
Aim to become pro part 2.
Thank you Dr. Crowler. Ancient gears vs Slifer red slacker.
The start of the graduation duels. Third years vs Everyone.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 1.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 2.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 3.
Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 2.
Fighting for friends and people he loves. Atticus plea part 1.
Fighting for friends and people he loves. Atticus plea part 2.
The oath of friendship. Battle royal mode. part 1.
The oath of friendship. Battle royal mode. part 2
Prophecy unfolds. The struggles by facing a god part 1.
Prophecy unfolds. The memories of darkness part 2.
Prophecy unfold. Hope that can create a miracle. Part 3.
The True Graduation Duel Part 1.
The true graduation duel part 2.
The true graduation duel part 3.

Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 1.

595 13 5
By Lumaking7

  A,N: Well after a long hard work on this chapter, I finally managed to write this unik chapter with a sort of self made duel and cards, who I got a lot of help to form my awesome talented friend RobertDimascio  here on Wattpad. Thanks a lot pal! So before you read, this duel in this chapter is different. It is longer, hopefully more awesome, and have some card and effect who does not exist in the game at all. However have fun reading. Would like to hear your feedback on this afterwards. 😊  

Tara's p.o.v.

Explosions were all over the place apparently, and they were all beginning to get activated. Tara had no idea what was going on here, beside that their father surely was not gonna be happy that they apparently blew up Kaiba Corp.

"Damn these are the explosives Sartorius placed, to force me to duel him" Jaden now uttered rather horrified.

Tara could feel her brother grab her hand, and they of course made a run for it. If they didn't, they would get blown up. The elevator was destroyed, not that Tara really cared there, she was not going in there. But a hole had appeared in the ceiling, leading out on the roof. Tara could see they were extremely high up in the air now. The twins looked around for a way out. Even with their powers, they couldn't survive a jump from that height. Jaden noticed a cradle. A object the windows cleaner used to well clean the windows. Jaden jumped inside it.

"You can't be serious Jaden" Tara uttered a little scared.

"Can you see another way?" her brother questioned "I am open for suggestions".

Another blast could be heard behind them. Fire was all around them. Jaden were holding a hand towards her, and Tara quickly jumped inside the cradle with him. They pulled in the ropes and quickly tried gliding down the tower. Tara decided not to look down. This whole situation frightened her a lot, and she knew her brother was scared as well. He just kept up the brave face for her sake. Sadly luck was not on their side, as the fire from upstairs, just had to snap one of the ropes, and the cradle were dangling dangerously in the air. It was flying towards the ground with rapid speed, as well as slamming towards the building in wild uncontrollable moments. Jaden and Tara was holding on to the railing for dear life. They knew they wouldn't survive the crash to the ground from this height. Then Jaden noticed another cradle a little away from here. Theirs were dangling towards it with great speed. Tara could see her brother turn towards her now.

"Climb on my back" he then said firmly "If we are fast, we might be able to catch it".

"Jaden, they are meters apart. There is no way. Especially not with me on your back" Tara said quickly. Jaden sent her a firm look now.

"You know Yubel's power made me more agile" he sneered "Now climb up on my back, and you dare say, I shall leave you behind. We do or die together Tara!".

Tara, who had been about to open her mouth and suggest that, closed it again. She knew her twin brother had read her mind. When he was like this, she couldn't argue with him. Especially since this was an emergency. She did as he asked of her, and climbed up on his back, and were having her arms around his neck. Jaden had a firm grip in her with one arm, and the other at the rope who hasn't snapped yet. One foot was on the railing. He was ready to jump.

"Now hold on tight" Jaden said in a brave tone "Oh and Tara if we doesn't survive this, I love you little sister. I love you and Alexis too".

Tara looked stunned at him for that. He had shouted Alexis's name a little loud there. Also he never had cared about that he actually were the oldest of them. By 1 minute or so.

"I love you too big brother" Tara replied and then shouted "And I love you too Zane".

Then Jaden literally jumped. Tara was sure she was holding her breath and was seeing her life in review before her. Then Jaden's feet's hit the inside of the other cradle with a loud bump. Tara and Jaden were both rather stunned by that.

"We.. we made it" Jaden uttered in disbelief.

"Yeah.. guess we did" Tara said slowly as well, and got off her brother's back. Then the cradle got pulled downwards with incredible speed.

"Ahr you got to be kidding me" Tara sneered in her monotone voice "Can't we be lucky for once?". Jaden shrugged a little at that.

"Well it could be worse" her brother then stated.

He had just said that, when another blast sounded behind them, and the ropes snapped on both sides. The cradle were flying straight to the ground in a crash landing.

"You just had to say that!" Tara said and shook him like hell.

That until the cradle made a sudden move, shaking the whole place, and Tara was abruptly pushed out of the cradle without any warning. She let out a weird terrified scream. Soon she was gonna get flat as a pancake. She could hear Jaden yell her name in the background. He was in a lot of panic.

"Tara, create something, hurry!" Haou's voice ran through her head.

"Yeah create something. Anything as long as it is black" Tara mumbled out and tried to pry her own mind for ideas. Not so easy when you were in an emergency.

"Ahr what the hell is black?!" she uttered "And can save me! Black, black.. ". Finally an idea took shape. Or at least she came up with something.

The ground were pretty hard, but Tara survived nonetheless. No bones or blue marks were present, but she still sighed deeply. That had been too close for comfort.

"Tara! Tara!" Jaden's panicked voice rang through the sounds of the blasts in the background. "Neos, I need to find her. I need to find my sister. Please, I..".

Then the sound of Jaden letting out a surprised scream could be heard. Tara figured Jaden had lost his concentration and thereby made Neos disappear, dropping him to the ground like some kind of ragdoll.

"Jaden, I am okay" Tara responded and tried getting up.

It was a little hard with all the armor she was having on. A black armor very similar to the one Haou had worn in the dark world, but in a more female version. That was the only thing she could come up with at the moment, but at least it was damn sturdy. She didn't get injured. As she took some step towards her brother, the armor also dissolved into nothing.

"Tara!" Jaden yelled as he saw her. He rushed up on his feet's pulling her into a hug "Oh I thought I had lost you. You could have died. Don't ever make this scared ever again".

Tara nodded slightly. It had never been her plan to do so. She pulled away.

"How did you survive this?" She questioned "I created armor to protect me, but..".

"I know. You still have the helmet on" Jaden replied with a smile, and took it off her head. It disappeared as well "When I was about to crash land, I made Neos appear and blast the ground, catching me seconds later. I had faith in you could save yourself though. Had not enough strength for more than Neos. Not that I wasn't worried though".

Tara nodded slightly. Of course he were. She had been worried sick about him too. Jaden took her hand now.

"We need to get back to duel academy. Sartorius told me, the Trueman is attacking there as we speak, and I don't think he was lying" He then told her.

"Well we need to get back to the pier then" she replied "But how..".

"We take Sartorius's motorcycle" Jaden proclaimed and pointed at the bike some meters away. "It gives us a quick ride down there". Tara hummed at that.

"You never drove one before have you?" she then asked. Jaden smiled sheepishly.

"Nope, but it can't be more difficult than a bike" he then said "Create a helmet and hop on".

Tara sighed inside, but considered the danger they just had, how difficult could a motorcycle really be? They took some step forward, and then everything changed. Tara was not completely sure what happened, but she was feeling very strange. She felt sick. She felt like she was burning up on the inside. Her head were banging inside, in painfully matter. It was the worse headache she had ever felt. It didn't help that her chest felt on fire as well. She felt very dizzy and nauseous. Tara turned her attention to her twin brother for help, but realized soon that Jaden wasn't any better. He looked as bad as she properly was feeling. He was tottering around, and really looked like he was gonna pass out. Tara didn't know if it was because they both were this sick, or if it was because of their twin connection, and one of them was feeling what the other was feeling. Whatever the reason, it wasn't good news.

"Tara, what.. what is happening to us?" Her brother now asked.

"Maybe.. maybe this is.. traumatic side effects of the blast?" Tara now said slowly "You know our bodies have.. a slow reacting or something". Jaden groaned a little.

"That is just what we need.." He uttered "We don't have time for this. Besides all people has vanished in domino city. Where should we find a help to this anyway?".

"Yeah you right. We need to get to the pier" Tara said and squeezed her brother's hand a little more.

Then they continued forward, forcing themselves onwards, even though they were feeling nauseous. Soon they were onboard on the motorcycle. Jaden driving, while Tara was sitting behind him. Soon they drove towards the pier.

Yubel's p.o.v.

Yubel and Haou looked rather horrified when the twins drove away towards the pier. However sadly they couldn't stop them. They had tried, but it was like the twins couldn't hear or see them any longer. Haou growled annoyed.

"Those two are too reckless" The king sneered.

"Haou, my beloved, what do we do?" Yubel uttered in a scared tone "They couldn't even hear or see us. I am surprised they even survived this place".

"I suspect the Trueman's" Haou said and clenched his hands "They are not sick. Instead they are infected. By His Darkness". Yubel hissed angrily.

"How?! We have been with them all this time" She then questioned.

"When they switched us" Haou mused "There were a slight chance we were inattentive in that moment". Yubel hissed angrily again. That did make sense.

"They need a cleansing then. They aren't that infected yet" She then said firmly.

"Yes, but how?" Haou replied "We can't go near them". Yubel hissed again. Yes this was really a predicament. Then a weird sensation ran through her. A familiar feeling. Almost a scent. A tiny threat so to speak.

"Haou stay here, and try to protect them. I will be back with help" Then she flew through the night, towards this weird sensation.

Normal p.o.v.

In the meantime, back at Duel academy, Hassleberry was still looking around for Sorano. It was an important mission from his Sarge and beloved Dino queen after all. What he didn't know was that, Sorano along with copies of himselves, was in that moment drawing out people to enter their world of darkness. As Hassleberry wandered around the woods looking for him, one of the clones did answer his call however. They had a talk, Hassleberry mentioning the twins, been looking for him, and in the end led to Sorano trying to take a look on Hassleberry's darkness in his heart. He got really surprised however, when Hassleberry's dino dna came in between and he realized he was not a normal human. He resembled the twins powers a little. Hassleberry also realized that this couldn't be his friend Sorano, but were in reality Mr. T. A heated duel began between the two of them.

Tara's p.o.v.

Back with the twins, Tara and Jaden had surprisingly managed to get to the pier in one piece. Tara was rather stunned that Jaden could drive a motorcycle, and wondered if he didn't already have had some lessons, without her knowledge. That however didn't stay like that. The twins were both exhausted and tired. Their heads were aching like hell. Their chests were hurting, and Tara felt so dizzy that she needed a minute to recover. When she opened her eyes again, horror filled her.

"Jaden, slow down! We are reaching the edge of the pier!" she yelled in her monotone voice and shook her brother like hell.

"Hu? I.. what?!" Jaden uttered and tossed himself backwards.

He was too close to the edge for him to stop, so they both tossed themselves off the vehicle. The motorcycle flew over the edge and landed in the dark water's below. Tara took a deep breath. One more second and that could have been her and Jaden down there. She groaned a little. They were both lying on the asphaltic ground now.

"Jaden, what happened?" Tara uttered and got up and sit. She took of his helmet.

"I.. I don't know. Everything went blurry all of the sudden" Jaden responded. He was sitting beside her, shaking his head a little. He looked worried at her.

"You didn't get hurt right?" he then questioned "For my foolish mistake".

"No, but I am glad we are soon at the boat" Tara then replied "I think we need 5 minutes rest, before charging at duel academy".

Jaden nodded slightly and got up. He helped Tara to her feet's as well. They were holding hands as they stumbled forwards towards the boat, they had been using. They both felt tired and drained. They took a step more, and pain ran through their nerve system once again. The headache got even more intense. Jaden couldn't stand at some point. He fell down on his knee, dragging Tara along with him. Tara was not sure what to do. Everything was getting worse by the minute, and she didn't know why. It could be everything. From panic attacks to chronic disease. She was no doctor for god's sake! The only thing she could do was hugging her brother. Not that the hug could do much, but it showed Jaden she was there for him, if needed. Jaden took a deep breath. Tara took a deep breath. Slowly they were both calming down. Then sounds of footsteps could be heard. The twins both turned towards them and noticed two Trueman in front of them.

"It seems like you two are safe" One of the Trueman then said "I was worried..".

"We were worried.." the other Trueman correct and had a weird face expression "That something might have happened to you".

"Stop joking!" Jaden now shouted angrily "I heard everything from Sartorius. Your true objective is Duel Academy". The two Trueman looked at each other.

"Duel Academy..?" one of them then questioned. Jaden hissed angrily. Tara was glaring at them, and they both stumbled angrily to their feet's.

"Out of our way!" Tara said firmly. Sadly they didn't move.

"What is wrong with you two?" One of the Trueman questioned.

"Maybe what She said, is actually true..?" the other one then said. Jaden sneered.

"My sister told you to move!" he then yelled "But if you don't do as we say, we have to force you to move!". Tara nodded determined at that, and both her and Jaden activated their duel disks. The two Trueman looked puzzled at them.

"Jaden, Tara, why must we fight?" One of them then said.

"Silence!" Jaden sneered and Tara continued "Duel us, or get out of our way".

"Jaden, Tara, can't you see something had happened to you?" One of the Trueman pledged but Tara and Jaden just hissed angrily at that. The Trueman's sighed.

"If you won't listen to my plea, we have no choice but to accept your duel" One of them then said and both of them summoned their creepy duel disks. A duel soon began.

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember looked bewildered at the twins in front of her. Something was clearly wrong here. This was not what she had expected would have happened, when she and her boyfriend Jesse entered this city. Axel had contacted them, telling this might well be a trap, and he was the lure to get the twins here. He had asked them to come here and help out. Considered the strong bond they had with their monsters, and Jesse having Rainbow dragon, Ember understood why he had contacted them of all people. They had therefore got into Domino City rather quickly after that, and had been beating Trueman after Trueman in hope on locating the twins. That they had to rely on a certain former evil duel monster spirit to get to them, was another case. Ember could still remember how Yubel had appeared out of the blue, telling them she needed help. Apparently she still had some sort of connection to Jesse, and that was how she had found them. Something Ember didn't like at all, but they believed her words for now. Unlike everyone else, Jesse and Ember were the only people Jaden and Tara trusted right away, when they appeared on Da, a week after the dark dimension. That and Jaden had to give Jesse the rest of his deck back. Etc. his rainbow dragon. They had told them what had happened to them, and even though Ember didn't like that the king and Yubel were a part of the twins now, they accepted them pretty quickly. They were still their friends, and Jesse promised that if anything came up and they needed a hand, they were there for them. Something Ember had agreed on with all her might. That was why she was standing in front of the twins, who was.. well Ember didn't know what, but they didn't seem to be able to recognize them. She wondered if they were hallucinating, but then again, they could still see their deck and each other so, was this still a hallucination? Ember looked worriedly over at Jesse. Their eyes met.

"Jesse what is wrong with them?" she questioned worriedly. Jesse shrugged a little.

"Well guess Yubel was right about this. Something has clearly happened to them" he replied in a low voice. His eyes fixated to Yubel who was in spirit form beside them. "So what do you want us to do about it? How to stop them?" he asked.

"You have to clench them from whatever they are infected from" She replied "Haou suspects the Trueman's has infected them with their powers in some way".

"But you have no idea with what?" Jesse replied and sighed "That is all just lovely".

"Out of our way!" They could then hear Tara say.

She had lifted duel disk now. Ember and Jesse looked at each other. They wanted to duel in that weird condition they were in. That was not a good idea. Ember could remember them saying something about duel academy, but half of it didn't really make sense.

"What is wrong with you two?" Ember questioned "You not well and..".

"Yubel was right. Something happened to them, and we need to do something, before it will be impossible for us to save them" Jesse replied and sneered.

"My sister told you to move!" Jaden yelled now angrily and activated his duel disk "But if you won't do as we say, we have to force you to move!". Tara nodded determined and activated hers as well. Ember and Jesse looked puzzled at them.

"Jaden, Tara why must we fight?" Jesse then questioned "Can't you see it is us, and that Yubel are on our side?". Jaden hissed angrily.

"Silence!" He yelled and Tara continued "Duel us, or get out of our way". Ember and Jesse's eyes widened in disbelief at that.

"It is like they can't see us and hear all that we say" Ember concluded "Either that or this infection is getting worse".

"You are all correct young lady. They can't hear or see you at all" A voice suddenly said and another spirit appeared beside them. Ember hid scarily behind Jesse now. The spirit beside them, was none other than Haou, the supreme king.

"Haou!" Yubel uttered happily and hugged the spirit like there was no tomorrow. Haou didn't do anything in responds, but he let the spirit hug him for now.

"Young man, you and your girlfriend have to duel them" Haou then said and locked eyes with Jesse "Find the piece infecting them, and free them. and.. Yubel get off me! We have cuddled enough. Why are you always like this".

Ember sweat dropped at that. They were at serious crisis, and two spirits were cuddling. Not something she was interested in seeing or know about.

"But missed you so much" Yubel whined as Haou pushed her off "Can I at least hold your hand beloved?".

They could hear Haou mumble something they couldn't hear, and then he was holding his hand out, which lead to Yubel hugging his arm instead. Ember rolled her eyes. Guess that was a compromise.

"Well aren't you nice" Jesse said and smiled "I thought the supreme king was supposed to be terrifying, but you are actually polite and nice. Boy was I wrong, but then again never meet you. The name is Jesse by the way. Jesse Anderson".

"Hmpf, I know who you are. Jaden's best friend who my Yubel snatched, to hurt my vessels. Know this boy, I am only polite to people I ally myself with" Haou mused out coldly "Your girlfriend should know, how it is when I am not".

Jesse looked from Ember to Haou now. Ember stuck her head out from behind Jesse now and nodded.

"Fine whatever. Duel the twins and save them" Haou continued "It could be anything. They are bonded and dangerous, so don't let your guard down".

"Yeah sure" Jesse replied and looked over at the twins. "If you'll not listening to us, then maybe this duel will". He activated his duel disk. Ember followed up, activating her own. They were all staring down each other.

"Finally something we can agree on" Tara replied in her monotone voice "However this will be a double duel. There is two of us, and two of you. This way things will be quicker. We are in a hurry". Ember and Jesse looked at each other.

"Fair enough. A double duel it is" Jesse then said and shrugged. Ember nodded in agreement. Her and Jesse were an okay team in double duels too.

"And we can use each other's field and graveyard" Jaden then said and hissed "This will make it an even more speedier match". Ember and Jesse looked stunned now.

"Don't agree to that. That will give them a serious advantage" Yubel uttered "They are in perfect synchronicity. They have the perfect bond..".

"That is why we accept" Jesse said firmly "If they believe they have all the advantages, it is easier to let down their guard. Then we can find the infection faster".

"He is right" Ember mused out "We accept".

She walked out behind Jesse and were soon standing in front of Tara, who was looking coldly at her. The duel began.

Tara: 4000 Lp's.

Ember: 4000 Lp's.

Jaden: 4000 Lp's.

Jesse: 4000 Lp's.

"Well ladies first" Tara proclaimed and drew. Ember lifted an eyebrow.

She was a lady too, but Jesse just eyed her, telling her to go with it. So Tara had the first turn, but Ember did wonder what she was seeing here. Tara drew and since none of them could do anything on their first turn, she just summoned "E.H. Avian" in att mode. Then she surprised them all with the spell card "Card destruction", making all of them discard their hands, to draw as many card they lost from their deck. All of them discarded 5 beside Tara who had 4. Ember hissed angrily when she drew 5 new cards. Way to ruin their strategy, and funny enough Jaden didn't seem faced by this at all. He was glaring cold at them.

"This is so you don't cheat" he then proclaimed and discarded his cards too, to draw a new hand.

Ember looked stunned at him. Who did they think they were? Some evil bad guys? Ember sighed inside. That properly was the case. Tara however ended her turn with a face down. Ember was up and drew. She looked at the cards in her hand. I need something who can turn things around, as well as make them remember. Hmm Maybe this will do the trick. She placed a monster facedown and used the spell "Double summon" to summon "Hayabusa knight" in att mode. Ember hoped the twins would remember Haya, but when she looked at them, they didn't seem that surprised. Ember bit her lip. Well Haya was a common normal monster, so maybe it didn't do that much. She ended her turn with an facedown. It was Jaden's turn. He drew and summoned "E.H. Burstinatrix" to the field. Ember's eyes narrowed. Jaden could use his partners monsters, so was he gonna fuse them to create E.H. Flame wingman?! Surprisingly he didn't do a thing, and instead tossed down a facedown and ended his turn. Ember looked puzzled at him? Didn't he have any fusion cards or what? Jesse's eyes narrowed at that too, before he drew. Then he summoned "C.B. Cobalt eagle" to the field. Unlike Haya, this crystal beast had an impact on the twins.

"Impossible, a crystal beast?" Tara uttered stunned "And wait.. Hayabusa knight?".

"Why do you have the crystal beast?" Jaden uttered as well. "The crystal beast deck was made specifically for Jesse".

They were both very confused. Ember really hoped this brought them out of whatever haze they were in, realizing they were fighting against their friends, and not against some kind of bad guy.

"Please open your eyes" Jesse pledged "This is an illusion..".

"You bastard you got to Jesse and Ember too" Jaden then shouted angrily and destroyed the hope Ember was having in them recognizing them.

"That is low, even for bad guys" Tara mused coldly as well "You stole their deck".

Jesse sighed deeply and continued his move. They were playing against the twins after all. He played the spell "Golden rule". He equipped to cobalt eagle. He could now summon "Amber mammoth" and "Ruby carbuncle" crystal in his spell and trap zone. With that done, it enabled him to summon "C.B. Amethyst cat" to the field in att mode. But Jesse was not done yet. He also activated the spell "Crystal beacon". Since he had 2 crystals in his S/T zone, he could special summon "C.B. Topaz tiger" from his deck to the field in att mode. He placed one facedown and then he ended his turn. Ember bit her lip a little now. She was very worried about this duel. They could attack now and with Jaden and Tara being like this, she was worried for the outcome. They were clearly not holding back, and with that power of gentle darkness they were having, that made the duel even more scary. She didn't question that they weren't gonna use it, because Jaden and Tara were both surrounded in an weird colored, ominous aura.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara's eyes narrowed in suspicion, as anger flared through her, and let the darkness in her blaze like an inferno. How dared those Trueman's use their friends deck?! How dare they even have taken them in the first place! All that made Tara rather pissed. How many of their friends were they gonna drag into that True world of Darkness, before they were satisfied?! Tara had a good idea on what, and that was why she was gonna stop them. That was why they had to return to Duel Academy. To stop those emissary of Darkness. To stop Nightshroud. However apparently that was not gonna be that easy, because someone was in their way.

"Can't believe they are using our friends deck" Jaden hissed angrily inside her head. "First they took Axel and everyone in the city. Now Ember and Jesse. We just gotta end this quickly. We got to get back to duel academy".

"I am on it. I will make sure they never bother us again Jaden" Tara replied him "But it requires..".

"What is mine is yours" Jaden interrupted and hissed "You just take care of the one with Ember's deck. The crystal beasts are mine!".

Tara nodded. That sounded reasonable. Especially if this fake user had Rainbow dragon as well. However it was Tara's turn. She drew and.. Her eyes locked with her brothers, who eagerly nodded.

"I play 'Dark fusion' to fuse our two elemental heroes together and create it's dark counterpart. Say hello to 'Evil hero inferno wing'" Tara now shouted and created the card she just mentioned.

Inferno wing was soon standing on her field, where after Jaden's monster and her Avian disappeared from the field. Tara of course attacked with Inferno wing. Her target was Hayabusa knight.

"I activate my facedown card" the Trueman shouted "It is the quick spell 'Berserk scale' who raises Haya's att with 1000 points. Drawback, it will be destroyed during the end phase". (1000-2000 att)

Tara snort at that. It didn't save his monster, but at least he got lesser damage. Or so did he think. Tara was ready for him. She activated her own trap. "Destruction Jammer". She sends one card from her hand to her grave, to shut down berserk scale. Hayabusa Knight lost his power boost. Inferno wing's attack continued and destroyed Haya, dealing 1100 points of damage to this Trueman, as well as 1000 additionally life points, because of Inferno wing's special eff. Tara snort when the darkness attacked her as well. Serves her right!

"I am done for now, but don't worry you two have more in store soon" she then said and tossed down a face down and ended her turn, leaving her with one card.

"My turn, I draw" the Trueman in front of Tara said and drew.

He had apparently shaken the darkness of. He started their move by flipping his face down monster, face up. "Queen's knight" were shown now. Tara's eyes narrowed. She knew Ember had a warrior deck. Jaden had told her about her duel in the desert in the other dimension. However she had a bad feeling about this. Ember's deck were never properly introduced, so who knew what it's ace were.

"I summon 'King's knight' to the field, and since he was summoned when I have the queen on the field, I can summon 'Jack's knight from my deck" The Trueman told her "Then I use 'Polymerization'. Merge these royals into a more devastating might. I fusion summon 'Arcana knight Joker' to the field".

Tara looked stunned as the knight appeared onto her field. It was one of the most mightiest monsters she had ever seen, with an impressive att on 3800 and 2500 def points.

"Okay they are not gonna make this easy for us" Jaden proclaimed inside her head. Tara nodded slightly. This monster was hard to get rid of.

"Arcana knight Joker attack Jaden directly" the Trueman shouted and attacked. Tara hissed angrily. Jaden had no monsters on his field, because she had used it to summon Inferno wing with it. However she was not letting anything happen to him.

"I activate my trap 'Hero heart'" She then uttered "With this trap, your monsters attack is redirected to a hero monster, like my Inferno wing. He will take the blow for the team. So Jaden's life points are safe".

Her trap lit up, and the Joker now had to attack Inferno wing. Tara suddenly froze up. Wait a minute. Arcana knight's eff. He can stop my traps eff, if it's owner discard the same card activated this turn. That means if Trueman discards a trap, it cancels out my effect and Jaden will be..

"How noble of you" the Trueman said and had that weird expression on its face.

It was neither a mocking smirk, or a cold glare. If Tara looked really close, she was almost sure it was a smile. Tara took a deep breath. Apparently the last card in Trueman's hand were not a trap card

"But that means you will take the blow instead" Trueman continued and his monster slammed Inferno wing down. Tara lost 1700 life points and got blown backwards. She hit the ground seconds later.

"Tara!" Jaden uttered angrily and glared at the Trueman. Then turned his gaze to Tara again. He looked worried at her "Tara, you didn't need to bail me out. I could have handled it. I..". But Tara got slowly up from the ground, shaking her head.

"No I left you vulnerable. So this is my mess. Besides you would do the same thing for me" she proclaimed and could see her brother nod firmly at that. She turned to the Trueman again "So you done?". The Trueman shook his head.

"No, I feel generous. I activate 'card of sanctity'" he then said and once again surprised Tara a great deal.

His last card was that card? It was a spell that enabled the players to draw cards until they had 6 in their hand. The Trueman needed it, since he had no cards, but sadly that effect also enabled everyone to draw cards until they had 6. Tara wondered if the user had known that, or was just common stupid. Tara could draw 5 cards now, and Jaden 2. The two Trueman's. both drew 6. Then the turn ended and Jaden was up.

"Yes, It is finally my turn" Jaden proclaimed and glared at Tara's opponent "I don't know what you two's game is, but you will be sorry for giving me cards".

Then he drew and activated his facedown card. The trap called "Call of haunted" which brought back E.H. Clayman from his grave. Apparently that had been one of the cards Tara had sent to the grave with Card destruction. Then her brother used the spell "EN shuffle". He could return an elemental hero from his field back to the deck to special summon a neo spacian in its place, but the spacian's eff's were negated. Jaden made a switcheroo with Clayman to bring out N.S. Grand mole. He used "Necro shade's" effect in the graveyard, and could thereby summon "E.H. Neos" to the field without a sacrifice.

"Now it is our turn, to show what we can do" Jaden then said and looked at his monsters "Now Neos and Grand mole, contact fusion".

Neos and Grand mole both nodded. They merged into "E.H. Grand Neos". Jaden was of course not done yet. He used his monster's eff. Tara knew his plan. He wanted to send Arcana knight Joker, back to his owners hand. Sadly the Trueman didn't let him. He discarded a monster card from his hand, and canceled out Jaden's eff. Tara figured it was one of the reasons he played "Card of sanctity" so he had more cards and there by cancel all their moves. Jaden hissed angrily. The darkness intensified around him.

"If I can't do that, I will just attack your partner" he proclaimed and made Neos attack. Like Tara's monsters had, the darkness rose around Neos too.

"I won't let you" Jaden's opponent shouted "I activate the quick spell 'Crystal heart' from my hand".

He added 'amber mammoth' to his T/S card zone, and send cobalt eagle back to his hand, to thereby sent Jaden's monster back to his extra deck. Jaden hissed angrily at that, but activates his quick spell "Contact out" making Grand Neos, split into Neos and Grand mole. Tara found it a little surprising when Arcana knight Joker's eff didn't get activated. The other Trueman didn't do a thing to help his partner out. Or did he really not have any spell cards on his hand. Jaden now attacked with his two monsters. He was trying to destroy some of the crystal beast monsters, but once again the Trueman were ready for him. He activated his other facedown called "Rainbow path" which stopped all Jaden's attack all together and enabled him to get Rainbow dragon added to his hand. Tara's eyes widened. He even has Rainbow dragon. This is not good. However Jaden ended his turn with a face down. The other Trueman was up. Tara just hoped they were ready for him.

A,N: well have decided to split this. This chapter is extremely long otherwise. Over 10.000 words to be correct. and well felt like I had to split. However if you wait a little I will publish the next part soon. Are almost done. Hope you liked things so far. Please comment on what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 17 4
This is a Future Au Gx Christmas carol story. (resembling Scrooge) Chazz Princeton, businessman and president of his own dueling company, is a cold h...
290 26 9
Jaden and Haou are twins that don't get along however can a handsome blonde knight fix their relationship or will everything go up in smoke?
7.2K 180 9
Jaden had a best friend growing up called Y/n and he helped Jaden not only make more friends but also meet his protect Yubel. now the two entering Du...
76.2K 1.7K 79
When you were young, you had everyday filled with happiness and laughter with your family. You thought nothing could ever go wrong. Until it did... D...