(Un)Helpful Guide for BLACKPI...

By winxy_

(UPDATED!) If you're looking to learn more about each of the BLACKPINK members, here's a profile on each of t... More

BLACKPINK
BLACKPINK JENNIE PROFILE
BLACKPINK LISA PROFILE
BLACKPINK JISOO PROFILE
BLACKPINK ROSÉ PROFILE
BLACKPINK DEBUT TEASER
08•08•16
Square One
Whistle
Stay
2016 and 2017
As If It's Your Last
BLACKPINK IDEAL TYPE
BLACKPINK JENNIE FACTS
BLACKPINK LISA FACTS
BLACKPINK JISOO FACTS
BLACKPINK ROSÈ FACTS
BLACKPINK FACTS
BLACKPINK TIK TOK APP
BLACKPINK FACTS (UPDATING)

Square Two

376 14 0
By winxy_

Square Two

"Playing with Fire" (Korean: 불장난) is a song by South Korean girl group Black Pink. It was released on November 16, 2016 as the title track for the group's second single / first extended play (EP), Square Two, by YG Entertainment and distributed by KT Music. The lyrics were written by Teddy and the music was composed by Teddy and R.Tee.

On Oct Jennie were revealed, along with the name of one of the title tracks, "Playing With Fire", followed by teaser images of Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo the next day. On October 31, the behind-the-scenes video for "Playing With Fire" was released.

They performed their comeback stage for both songs on November 6 on SBS's Inkigayo, and on Mnet's M Countdown on November 10, 2016.

The music video for "Playing with Fire" was directed by Seo Hyun-seung,who previously worked with the group and directed the music video for "Boombayah", and it was released on Black Pink's official YouTube channel at midnight on November 1, 2016 KST.

Black Pink also released the dance practice video for "Playing With Fire" on their official YouTube channel on November 4, 2016. It was choreographed by Kyle Hanagami, who had worked with them for "Boombayah" from their previous single "Square One".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
91.6K 187 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
235K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...