The Good Girls Secret

By fishergirl626

Abused until fifteen, no school, physical contact or knowledge of the outside world. Ryan Hunter is not your... More

Chapter One- Before You Found Me
Chapter Two- Living In The Present
Chapter 3- The Morning After
Chapter 4- The Assignment
Chapter 5- The Crush
Chapter 6- The Intruder
Chapter 7- The Trip
Chapter 8- Relationships Are Hard!
Chapter 9- What Do I Wear?
Chapter 10- Getting Ready For The Big Day.
Chapter 11- School? More Like Prison!
Chapter 12- Do You Have Any Leads?
Chapter 13- Supermarket Trip!
Chapter 14- Not My Type.
Chapter 15- True Friends
Chapter 16- Meeting The Queen
Chapter 17- Getting Ready
Chapter 18- Party!
Chapter 19- The Torture Begins
Chapter 20- The Dream
Chapter 21- The Story Comes Out
Chapter 22- Keep Your Enemies Closer
Chapter 23- Tradgedy Strikes
Chapter 24- Plans
Chapter 26- The Story
Chapter 27- What Are We?
Chapter 28 ~ Will you...
Suprise!!!
Chapter 29 ~ Explanations
Chapter 30 - Family?
This Is Me!
Chapter 31 ~ Moving Forward
Chapter 32 ~ Substitute Teachers?!
Chapter 33 - Teaching Is The Worst!
Chapter 34 - Firsts
Chapter 35 - Date
Chapter 36 - A Change In Plans
Chapter 37 - Finding You
Chapter 38 - Saving You
Chapter 39 - Epilogue
Other books - sneak peek;) The Way It Goes

Chapter 25- 683 Bell View Road

997 69 13
By fishergirl626

Hi Everyone! I am so sorry this chapter is later than usual, but I was going through some writers block and we had finals last week which was very hectic for a 15 year old taking college AP classes! 😂 Anyway, I made this one little bit longer for you guys and just want to thank you all for the almost 700 reads and 350 votes, along with the 150 comments. All of that makes writing so much more enjoyable and I love hearing what you all have to say. What's your favorite thing that's happened so far? Anything you want more of? Let me know through the comments! Remember to hit that little star at the bottom, it means soooo much to me. Love you all and enjoy!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

As soon as we enter the two sets of security doors to the weaponry room, each of us take a seat at the large table in the center.

"So," Michael starts, looking between Braiden and I, "we obviously need to have a plan of action before we scope things out, so what is it that we want to do?"

The room goes silent except for the soft ticking of the clock and my fingernails on the table as each of us are deep in thought.

"Okay," my voice breaks the silence, "what if we go in and pose as teenagers who belong there. Braiden and I have to be in disguise anyways because they might recognize who we are."

Braiden looks as if he's contemplating the idea, while Mike looks downright confused.

"Wait, why might they recognize you two?" He asks slowly, blue eyes meeting our nervous ones.

I look over to Braiden and make sure that he's okay with me telling him about his mom.

He nods his head while trying to shoot me a small grin which comes out sad and lopsided, but still adorable.

"Well, Braiden's mom lives in the house. He went to visit her, so I followed him there and ended up getting pinned down by some assholes, but Braiden helped me get away. If their there, they'll probably recognize us."

Michael's eyes are wide as he takes in the information, slowly nodding his head. "Okay then. Just another thing you didn't tell me."

A wave of guilt rushes over me as I reflect on the past couple weeks. It's true that I haven't been with Mike as often as I used to, but it's pretty challenging to do that when we don't live in the same place anymore.

I shoot him a sympathetic look before continuing. "I'm sorry Mike, but we can't do this now. Let's get our stuff ready."

I change into a pair of baggy, ripped jeans and a holy tank top with a black stocking cap. Braiden and Mike wear the same thing, but with leather jackets over the top. Taking a glance at the guns I decide on a pistol, shoving it in my belt and two star knives which go into the holster on my thigh.

After each of us are set we make our way to the black van in the parking garage. Michael walks ahead of us and I can't help but wonder if it's because he's angry at me. Just as I'm about to go talk to him, a hand comes around my waist, stopping me in my tracks.

Confused, I turn around to face Braiden who looks worried. "Ryan, I want you to be careful when we get there. These guys are strung out on all sorts of things which makes them do some pretty sick and twisted stuff."

I'm slightly annoyed that he thinks I can't fend for myself, but more so flattered that he cares about me enough to mention it. "Don't worry about me, Braiden, I'll be alright. I just want to make sure we all get in and out safely."

Without warning, his lips gently meet mine as he pulls me tight against him. Losing myself in Braiden, once again, I only focus on this moment and memorize what everything feels like. It seems like only seconds later that he pulls away, leaving me longing for his touch.

"Sorry, I just felt like I needed to do that." He nervously says, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm glad you did." I reply, shooting him a full blown smile which he soon returns. "Now come on, let's go take these bitches down."

He chuckles while shaking his head, "only you, Ryan, only you."

Quickly we climb into the vehicle and pull out of the garage, making our way to the drug house. Silence hangs in the air, adding to the nervousness that's already here. Thousands of thoughts race through my mind when I think about the fact that Braiden's mom could get hurt. He hasn't visited her in the past month, which makes me wonder how she's doing. Those drugs could be laced with anything.

Nobody speaks the rest of the way there, but the silence is loud enough for all of us. Whenever we go on a mission, everyone becomes tense. Sometimes it's hard being only seventeen with your whole life ahead of you, knowing it could end at any second.

Too soon, the car comes to a halt in front of the all too familiar building that appears abandoned. The paint is almost completely gone, revealing the brown boards underneath, and nearly all the windows are shattered. Shivers run down my spin when I remember what the men would have done to me if Braiden wouldn't have been there.

"Alright, both of you guys stay behind me and try to blend in. Don't talk to anyone." Braiden glares at both Mike and I who raise our hands in surrender.

When we reach the plywood door, I raise my fist to knock, but a hand on my wrist stops me.

"Ryan, you can't knock, nobody who actually comes here knocks. Just act confident and be as non-suspicious as possible." Braiden's green eyes bore into mine with complete seriousness.

Quickly, I turn away and he shoves open the door. I can feel Mike behind me, as we walk in, only to be met with the horrible stench of drugs, body odor, urine, and who knows what else. A tall man wearing a tank top similar to ours eyes us all up and down.

"What'do you kids want?" His scratchy, deep voices echoes throughout the walls.

"Were here to get our recent order." Briaden replies back, standing up tall so he and the man are the same height.

I've got to admit he looks really intimidating and extremely hot.

"From who?"

Clearly this catches Braiden off guard and I break the one rule given to me.

"Damien."

Recognition crosses over the mans face, which he quickly covers up, not wanting to let any guard down.

"And who are you?"

"The one Damien sent to pick up his drugs. Now, I think we both know how much he hates waiting." I threaten, but the guy doesn't seem phased.

"Does he now? And how would you know that?" He sneers back, coming merely inches from my face.

"Well, my friend decided to take his time picking up the last batch. You could ask him what Damien did, but it's pretty hard to talk without a tongue."

At this, his eyes widen and I know my little story works. That's the biggest lie if I ever heard it, but he doesn't need to know that.

"Whatever. Upstairs, third door on your left. If any of you try something, I'll but a bullet through your heads."

Braiden's fists clench at his sides, but I gently tug on his arm pulling him away. Just before we walk away, I hear Michael whisper in my ear.

"Left shoulder, underneath the tank top. It's the tattoo."

My eyes scan over him, at first I see nothing. He shifts his weight causing the sleeve to slip to the side revealing a cobra tattoo with the letters JS in the center. He works for Damien.

I give Mike a head nod showing I understand, then follow Braiden upstairs before the dude gets even more suspicious.

Of course, the three guys standing outside are the ones who assaulted me. They look the same except for the fact that one of them is wearing a cast on his wrist and the other two are wearing neck braces. A small smile of satisfaction spreads across my face when I look at the pain that they all had to got through.

That sounds sick and twisted, but if they totally had it coming.

I Keep my head down as Mike steps forward to do the talking because they've never seen him before. Whatever he says must've worked pretty well due to the fact that within seconds they're letting us inside.

Just as I'm about to slip through the door after Braiden, a hand latches on to my arm.

"Hey, do we know you?" The man, who I'm assuming is the leader out of the three, rasps.

"No, now if you'll excuse me I need to carry out my job." Yanking my hand away, I continue walking casually through the door even though my heart is racing.

A suspicious look is still on his face, but not another word leaves his mouth.

There's no one inside the room, just tons of boxes stacked up one by one.

"What do you think is in them?" Mike asks, kicking one with his foot.

"I don't know man, but I wouldn't go around kicking them!" Braiden exclaims, glaring at him sharply. "Just open one to find out."

Tentatively, Mike pulls on the cardboard and the box springs open to reveal all different weapon assortments.

"Woah." Mike goes from box to box, finding something new in each one.

Some only carry knives, while others are full to the brim with guns that are in excellent condition.

"Where do you think they came from?"

"Black market. And some crazy shit's obviously going to go down for him to need this many." I split off, wracking my brain for anything that might be a clue as to why Damien needs them.

Before my thoughts can carry any further, the men from outside barge into the room, catching us off guard.

"You're going to need to come with me." The leader demands, trying to pull me out of the room.

"Get your filthy hands off of me!" I squirm around under his grip looking at Braiden with wide eyes, but he's already on the move along with Mike.

"She said let her go man, now that's what you better do."

It's amazing how the guys can make themselves seem like different people. I swear they look even more muscley and tall than usual. Did I memtion hotter?

Snapping myself out of my thoughts, I throw my foot back into the groin of the guy behind me sending him keeling in pain. The two men beside him quickly whip out there guns, but aren't fast enough. Before their fingers even reach the trigger, Mike and Braiden put a bullet in each of their chests. The sound of gunshots rings out around the house causing shouts to arise throughout the building. It won't be long before people head up here, and that's the last thing we need right now.

"Braiden, Mike!" I shout, "push the desk in front of the door."

They take action immediately and I lunge for the guy on the ground pinning his arm behind him while twisting it. He yelps in pain trying to pull it away which only makes me tighten my grip.

"Who are you working for?" I shout into his ear, well more like command.

"Yeah, like I'd tell you, bitch." He spits, sending irritation to course through my veins.

I whip out one of my knives and press it to his neck, pressing hard enough to cause pain. "Do you want to rethink that answer?"

He hesitates, but I press the tip into his neck drawing blood, "Jake Sanchez."

My mind flashes to the man downstairs with the cobra tattoo and JS initials tattooed on his shoulder.

"Who does he work for?"

"I-I don't know."

"Bullshit!" I scream into his ear, sending my boot into the back of his leg causing him to collapse in pain. "I'll ask again, who's he working for!"

"M-Mr. Payne. H-he wants you so he sent Jake to send me to bring you to him."

My stomach drops when I hear him say the words I dread, but have heard once before.

"Why does he want me?" My voice doesn't come out as harsh as I want it to. Instead it's slightly shaking.

"I don't know. Honestly, that's all they tell me." The man looks me in the eye with desperation.

Before I can say anything else, there's banging and shouting coming from outside the door.

"Ah, Ryan!" Mike says, signaling for me to hurry up.

"Why does he want me!" I shout one last time raising my gun.

"I don't know! Please... don't kill me!" He's begging me now, looking at me with pleading eyes.

Instead of keeping my gun trained on his chest, I move it down to his leg and mercilessly pull the trigger. The bullet buries itself in his leg as a blood curdling scream escapes his throat.

"You bitch!" He cries, clutching his leg.

"Let's go." I nod my head and Braiden once again takes the lead.

We make our way over to the window just about ready to jump out when a small whimper comes from the closet.

Curiosity runs through me as I make my way over to it, ignoring the banging on the door outside.

"Ryan we have to go!" Braiden shouts, motioning me back to the window.

"Just wait, there's something in here." I reply, and before he can say anything else swing open the cheap doors.

Completely caught off guard, I take a step back from the sight in front of me. There's a woman with duck tape across her mouth and wrapped across her hands and feet. Her eyes are a dark purple underneath, clearly showing her lack of sleep. The few tattered gray shirt she has on does little to cover up her frail body, revealing basically skin and bones. Her dark hair is brittle and it smells as if she hasn't been bathed in weeks. She basically looks like a walking corpse.

Braiden's voice cuts through my thoughts as I try to think of where I've seen her from.

"Mom?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 74 12
Ranked #4 on 15th August 2017 This paranormal crime thriller has been published by Flugel Publishing House and available as Paperback as well as Eboo...
96.2K 3.3K 91
*COMPLETED* "I want to wear this on that day, I kill my nemesis. I want to put it on to hide and shadow my face. I want to reveal the strong woman I...
3.4K 545 55
✅ ||| Alexandria Delavine is a shy, quiet and reserved young girl who lives a life of complacency and solitude. Her family is extremely wealthy and i...
6.6K 382 21
# 737 in teens # 84 in suspense # 74 in agents # 39 in spying # 634 in cliche # 14 in spy kids ****** When you lead two lives, one as an ordinary hi...